[PC] Hounds of the Blade (1 Viewer)

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Thanks for the clarifications and verifications. Still couldn't get it to trigger, and I'm fed up with trying for now. Maybe next weekend.

mal3

Potential Patron
Having a technical issue with the game, haven't been able to find any info on it myself. When I try to trigger either the fight in the dojo or the fly hunter fight, the enemies do not show up, but they appear on the radar and can damage me, while I cannot damage them. Also, letting them defeat me and pressing Q gives no option to "Give Up", making me stuck crawling around in the stage with no option but to quit to title or exit out completely. I've downloaded the game twice, thinking maybe the first download got corrupted somehow, and deleted all my saves, in case something was wrong with them, and having just played up to the dojo fight again, the same issue occurs.

Anyone else run into this problem? Other than those two fights, the rest of the game runs fine, with all enemies and all cutscenes. Any help yall can provide would be much appreciated.

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
[can't see enemies]
One quick fix you might try is toggling between Low and High PC Spec setting in the game's main menu. I can't say this is an unfamiliar bug (in general; first time I hear of it with this game I think), but darned if I can remember how it's gotten fixed... updated drivers etc.?

mal3

Potential Patron
Oh dag. I had been running the game on low PC Spec, but that fixed it! Honestly, that would have never occurred to me as the problem. I put it on high, loaded the mendes fight, and they showed up! Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
There has to be another trigger for this new stuff because I've been in and out of the fly stage at least 100 times and I've never seen the new stuff. There are always flies.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Apparently some folks at ulmf.org have made a (partly?) translation of this game: (you need an account over there to download the file)
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=548611&postcount=1653

Please don't reupload the file and link it here (unless you've got the permission from the author first). Even if it's a noble act to make the file more accessible to ryonani forum members it's disrespectful to the original author(s).

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
There has to be another trigger for this new stuff because I've been in and out of the fly stage at least 100 times and I've never seen the new stuff. There are always flies.
Found it! You have to beat the big lizards in the 4th stage (desert). Then I went in and out once and the Mad Max-y "Hunters" showed up. Turns out I used an old save where I hadn't beaten the lizards yet. :P

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I still can't get the cobalio bj animation to trigger again lol

I remember though when I did it last time there is an actual trigger for it, I just can't remember what (a trigger for it during that fight).

ijama

Potential Patron
I still can't get the cobalio bj animation to trigger again lol

I remember though when I did it last time there is an actual trigger for it, I just can't remember what (a trigger for it during that fight).

When you lose to them (the level in the slums against 6 of them) and are on the ground with 0 health, try just crawling around (switch difficulty back to very easy so its easier)

TKNY

Potential Patron
is the download unusually slow for you guys? the speed is ridiculously slow for me. Even after refreshing several times.
Nvm I got it probably server problem or something

How do you get the BJ animation anyway? doesn't seem to work for me. For those green things you fight the second time.

Last edited by a moderator:

cfai84

Potential Patron
I think the Gobliy appears after you run the whole desert once (all the way to the right and exit) and then re-enter, if I'm not wrong.

There's around 3 more extra animations from the Tiny Goblies. They couple up for any of the animations:

1. Grabbing from back (+ cunnilingus)

2. One-leg up missionary (+ strip off top breast fondling)

3. Doggy style (+ cunnilingus front)

And of course the game over scene :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.