Hold down not working. (1 Viewer)

Titan

Potential Patron
In the latest version of the SDT Loader(v5.43), automatically holding them down no longer works.

Any ideas why?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I'm not aware for what features the loader might have like 'auto hold', but perhaps an alternative fix would be to set Him > Arm [Free] from the Scene tab.

Titan

Potential Patron
Nameless said:
I'm not aware for what features the loader might have like 'auto hold', but perhaps an alternative fix would be to set Him > Arm [Free] from the Scene tab.

I meant like holding the girl down when she's giving you a blowjob.

Normally, holding space bar will make her stay in place but that doesn't seem to be working.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Titan said:
Nameless said:

I meant like holding the girl down when she's giving you a blowjob.

Normally, holding space bar will make her stay in place but that doesn't seem to be working.

Yep, Vanilla does has that, I thought maybe the loader would do it without spacebar. But if you set His arm free she won't pull of. Maybe edit your Shortcuts.txt and set your bind for Auto Hold to spacebar [32] or maybe deleting your Shortcuts.txt file and re-run Keys.swf

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.