Hinata Hyuga (the last) Dynamic hair and outfit (with separate clothing pieces) + Breast slider adjustible versions of hinata Shippuden outfit (1 Viewer)

Electro Dreg

Potential Patron
would it be possible to get Hinata's The Last hairstyle with the outfit. possibly have the out with 2 versions, one with full set and another with separate interchangeable parts like switching the shirt for smething else without losing the entire outfit? here's some references

Would it also be possible to get these 2 outfits btreast slider adjustible (maybe even separated parts like the previously requested outfit?
sakura clothes v1
Hinata Casual Outfit

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome to Undertow. I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.

Reference Shot Guide
Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST

Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.

Key points:
  • Side-view is essential: almost nothing can be done if the hair or costume is not shown exactly from the side (i.e. 90°)
  • Anime-style is essential: it means two or three colours (base, shadow, light reflection) with no or very simple gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have colour gradients very difficult to reproduce.
  • High resolution is essential: very pixelated refs makes drawing small parts quite difficult to reproduce (find PNG or JPG images, not BMP).
  • Upload your references on an offsite image hoster (e.g. Imgur) and put them in image tags

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Electro Dreg

Potential Patron
would these work better for you guys? or should I find a colored version?

Attachments

• 1581194837354.png
    1581194837354.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 251
  • 20161201100206_JQvjK.jpeg
    20161201100206_JQvjK.jpeg
    554.5 KB · Views: 222

Kingdev

Potential Patron
I wouldn't be opposed, but there's already very very good dynamic Hinata hair on the RM. I put a link to it on my costume upload. Are you thinking of a different hair style?
yes the only difference is i believe the hair is slightly longer and other minor details in the front i would really appreciate it if you can do this one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.