1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi! Also help me please.

Discussion in 'Greeting Room' started by Stimsaur, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Stimsaur

Stimsaur Potential Patron

Hey so after the site move I decided to stop being a freeloading lurker and to sign up for an account so nice to meet you (◕‿◕✿). I also signed up using the wrong name without realizing it during registration like an idiot so I'm wondering if there's a way I could change it to what I usually use? Oh and is there a general help thread or something? Because I'm not sure if this post belongs in the greetings forum.

2. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Avid Affiliate

Hi. Welcome to undertow.

We don't have a dedicated support forum. For the moment I think the simplest way would be to message a moderator though I think they are pretty on top of checking forum posts any way so one will likely spot this and contact you any way.

3. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Hi. Right now you can't change your username. Moderators can't change it either. I think the admins can change your username, but I suggest you make a new account with the correct username. The incorrect username will eventually be dropped due to inactivity.
    Very respectfully,
    fleet (moderator)

4. Stimsaur

Stimsaur Potential Patron

Hi thanks for the reply. For making a new account, would I be able to use the same email? Or in order to do so, would I be able to stay inactive and then recreate one with the same email once my name is wiped?

5. Zalord

Zalord Potential Patron

Admins can change usernames. Detritus helped me with that yesterday.