Hi! Also help me please. (1 Viewer)

Stimsaur

Potential Patron
Hey so after the site move I decided to stop being a freeloading lurker and to sign up for an account so nice to meet you (◕‿◕✿). I also signed up using the wrong name without realizing it during registration like an idiot so I'm wondering if there's a way I could change it to what I usually use? Oh and is there a general help thread or something? Because I'm not sure if this post belongs in the greetings forum.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hi. Welcome to undertow.

We don't have a dedicated support forum. For the moment I think the simplest way would be to message a moderator though I think they are pretty on top of checking forum posts any way so one will likely spot this and contact you any way.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi. Right now you can't change your username. Moderators can't change it either. I think the admins can change your username, but I suggest you make a new account with the correct username. The incorrect username will eventually be dropped due to inactivity.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Stimsaur

Potential Patron
Hi. Right now you can't change your username. Moderators can't change it either. I think the admins can change your username, but I suggest you make a new account with the correct username. The incorrect username will eventually be dropped due to inactivity.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)
Hi thanks for the reply. For making a new account, would I be able to use the same email? Or in order to do so, would I be able to stay inactive and then recreate one with the same email once my name is wiped?

Zalord

Content Creator
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)
Admins can change usernames. Detritus helped me with that yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.