Help with editing a single texture (1 Viewer)

Password42

Content Creator
Greetings, as you may already know I have an extensive mod package for Star Trek Online (posted both here and elsewhere; see signature), but I am primarily a code monkey, and not a texture artist. As such, there is one single texture that I would really like to modify, but my attempts at it are... less than satisfactory.

The texture in question maps onto the hips and legs of the feline alien species known as Caitians and Ferasans. The texture is attached as a .png file, as are several screenshots of it mapped onto the 3D model in-game.
As you can plainly see, there are texture-level black panties that are in need of removal. I can take care of normal-mapping, etc. for the texture, so this base texture is all that bars my path.

I know there are talented texture artists around here, and so I would like to posit an open request to any interested texture artists: could you edit the texture to remove the panties? I would be immensely grateful, and as I have received several requests for this, I know numerous users would be very thankful as well.

[This request has been cross-posted at LoversLab and Nudecreator.]

Attachments

• M_Hips_CaitianB_01_D.png
    M_Hips_CaitianB_01_D.png
    367.2 KB · Views: 146
  • angle1.png
    angle1.png
    292.5 KB · Views: 164
  • angle2.png
    angle2.png
    303 KB · Views: 140
  • angle3.png
    angle3.png
    431.4 KB · Views: 139
  • behind1.png
    behind1.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 145
  • behind2.png
    behind2.png
    469.5 KB · Views: 146
  • front.png
    front.png
    430 KB · Views: 161
Last edited by a moderator:

Password42

Content Creator
Wow, thank you! You are a true gentleman and scholar.

<insert "eternally grateful" smiley here, since there isn't one on this board>

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.