(HELP) Making costume/hair FREE apps (1 Viewer)

PerfectCopyCat

Content Creator
Is there a free adobe anime cc? My free trial is already expired so i cant make costume anymore :(
Im just a poor person only and I really wanna make a costume and hair so bad.
I try to find a crack version of it but i cant find. Me and my friend want to make a costume.
I just want to know if there any free or crack version of this app
Pls help me.
Thanks in advance.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Is there a free adobe anime cc?
Unfortunately no.
I just want to know if there any free or crack version of this app
Cracked versions exist, but obviously it is illegal, so this forum is not the place to speak about it...

You can still make PNG hair mods with free raster graphics or vector editors, (paint.net, GIMP, inkscape, etc.) and there are all the tools to make PSD or SVG costumes (SDT Mod .PSD, SVG Body Template), then you can ask moders to convert your PSD or SVG to an SWF (prefer SVG as vectors can be modified easily with Flash Pro/Animate).

Good luck.

PerfectCopyCat

Content Creator
Unfortunately no.

Cracked versions exist, but obviously it is illegal, so this forum is not the place to speak about it...

You can still make PNG hair mods with free raster graphics or vector editors, (paint.net, GIMP, inkscape, etc.) and there are all the tools to make PSD or SVG costumes (SDT Mod .PSD, SVG Body Template), then you can ask moders to convert your PSD or SVG to an SWF (prefer SVG as vectors can be modified easily with Flash Pro/Animate).

Good luck.

Thank you for answering my question.
But I want to know if you and the others creator did buy or cracked this animate cc?
Because I'm so jealous of the other, they always uploading costume and dynamic hair every month.

Is it true that you can convert online svg to swf?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Is it true that you can convert online svg to swf?
It may be possible, but if SDT mods are SWFs, it doesn't mean that a random SWF can be used.
SDT mods use specific layers and ActionScript codes.
If a moder wants to make a SWF out of a SVG file, he has to import the drawings and use them in konashion's or sby's templates especially made for this.

SVG and FLA are both using vectors, but in a rather different way, and complex SVG files (lines with changing widths, colour gradients, etc.) are a real hassle to convert.
I personnaly find this really not easy. If it was, I'd have upgraded all my static hair mods made from SVGs to SWFs...

In a way, Adobe is protecting his market against SVG that can be made with free and open-source softwares.

PerfectCopyCat

Content Creator
It may be possible, but if SDT mods are SWFs, it doesn't mean that a random SWF can be used.
SDT mods use specific layers and ActionScript codes.
If a moder wants to make a SWF out of a SVG file, he has to import the drawings and use them in konashion's or sby's templates especially made for this.

SVG and FLA are both using vectors, but in a rather different way, and complex SVG files (lines with changing widths, colour gradients, etc.) are a real hassle to convert.
I personnaly find this really not easy. If it was, I'd have upgraded all my static hair mods made from SVGs to SWFs...

In a way, Adobe is protecting his market against SVG that can be made with free and open-source softwares.

Nice thank you for answering man I appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.