Climactic Necrotic Explosion.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 204
Festival of Legends Preview.zip
9.5 MB · Views: 177

Festival of Legends.zip
14.4 MB · Views: 298

Pervysage47

Potential Patron
Hey guys new user here with a quick question, is the installation guide on page 34 still relevant/still working? Thank you for the help.

TNet

Modder
Festival of Legends edits.

59 cards total.

These are all good.

Can I ask you for the goldens? I tried for goldens but these seems to be with different color tones to the originals.
(seems more contrast and hue, more black borderlines, etc)

Last edited:

ErinAvery

Avid Affiliate
These are all good.

Can I ask you for the goldens? I tried for goldens but these seems to be with different color tones to the originals.
(seems more contrast and hue, more black borderlines, etc)
I've never tried golden cards. I'll look into it and see what I can do.

Kgnash

Potential Patron
I just discovered this place, tracing down mods for Hearthstone. There is an incredible amount of work around here! It's amazing! But now I need help. I was following the old guide back on page 34 (ha), but every time I boot up Hearthstone through Special K, it gets far enough to show the overlay before crashing. I'm no modder, I truly have no idea what's up with it. Is there an updated guide, or is something just wrong on my end?

Edit: It only crashes and shows the overlay when I launch from SpecialK. If I just launch from Battlenet it just goes into the game.

Attachments

• Hearthstone 8_3_2023 10_00_54 PM.png
    Hearthstone 8_3_2023 10_00_54 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 90

ErinAvery

Avid Affiliate
I just discovered this place, tracing down mods for Hearthstone. There is an incredible amount of work around here! It's amazing! But now I need help. I was following the old guide back on page 34 (ha), but every time I boot up Hearthstone through Special K, it gets far enough to show the overlay before crashing. I'm no modder, I truly have no idea what's up with it. Is there an updated guide, or is something just wrong on my end?

Edit: It only crashes and shows the overlay when I launch from SpecialK. If I just launch from Battlenet it just goes into the game.
Make sure there isn't a version of special k in your My Mods folder. Sometimes it installs one there and one in your Hearthstone folder, then tries to launch them both at the same time, causing a crash. You only need one in your Hearthstone folder.

Sorry I deleted my previous reply to you because I had the posts mixed up.

For anyone trying to get the mod working right now first try following post 677 on page 34.

If that doesn't work try following post 690 on page 35.

If that doesn't work there are two more outdated posts that might work for you or at least have information that can help you troubleshoot: post 540 and post 415.

Good luck.

*edit links weren't working so I removed them for now.

Kgnash

Potential Patron
Make sure there isn't a version of special k in your My Mods folder. Sometimes it installs one there and one in your Hearthstone folder, then tries to launch them both at the same time, causing a crash. You only need one in your Hearthstone folder.

Sorry I deleted my previous reply to you because I had the posts mixed up.

For anyone trying to get the mod working right now first try following post 677 on page 34.

If that doesn't work try following post 690 on page 35.

If that doesn't work there are two more outdated posts that might work for you or at least have information that can help you troubleshoot: post 540 and post 415.

Good luck.

*edit links weren't working so I removed them for now.
Some more fiddling and file transferring between drives and I got it to work! Thank you! Still not entirely sure what was wrong, but that's just how it goes sometimes.

Kgnash

Potential Patron
Another ask, because I'm still not sure entirely how it works. I've been looking through the backlog of textures in this thread and downloading pretty nearly everything. However, I mostly have access to only Vanilla Heroes, so my Warrior is still Garrosh and my Ranger is still Rexxar, etc. I haven't seen any packs that would replace them, so they stand out as Vanilla textures in my modded game. Does anyone have a pack to replace these boring old SFW Heroes with something NSFW?

ErinAvery

Avid Affiliate
Another ask, because I'm still not sure entirely how it works. I've been looking through the backlog of textures in this thread and downloading pretty nearly everything. However, I mostly have access to only Vanilla Heroes, so my Warrior is still Garrosh and my Ranger is still Rexxar, etc. I haven't seen any packs that would replace them, so they stand out as Vanilla textures in my modded game. Does anyone have a pack to replace these boring old SFW Heroes with something NSFW?

Many of the male cards don't get edits because most of the modders here prefer nude women. I'd be willing to do a male hero pack though. Would you prefer male heroes with nice bodies and big cocks, or male heroes having sex with women/nude women around them?

TNet

Modder

Many of the male cards don't get edits because most of the modders here prefer nude women. I'd be willing to do a male hero pack though. Would you prefer male heroes with nice bodies and big cocks, or male heroes having sex with women/nude women around them?

not-a-solid-alibi;

As far as I remember there were a lot of "replacing vanilla male heroes" packs, especially with "male heroes having sex with nude women".
I think you can browse this thread or previous nudestone thread to find the sprites (but with the HEX old codes, though)

My brew does not include most of them since it is against my odd policy.
I want to minimize the fixes of the sprite, usually because I don't want to get confused when I see them.
For example, that Anduin-and-Sylvanas picture was for the vanilla Anduin, but I had experience for confusing them, making bad mulligun.

I'm also positive on adding dicks to the males if able, usually on Kael'thas and Illidan though.
However most of the male vanilla portrait is either covering the lower body where the dick should be, or they are cropped out of the picture.

Anyway, hope you have a good modding.

Attachments

• 84AF99D9.png
    84AF99D9.png
    358 KB · Views: 139
  • 5739A0E5.png
    5739A0E5.png
    318.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 66E9EC85.PNG
    66E9EC85.PNG
    397.1 KB · Views: 151
  • 0D26D89F.PNG
    0D26D89F.PNG
    332.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 011FD558.PNG
    011FD558.PNG
    288 KB · Views: 173
  • A79B2F4D.PNG
    A79B2F4D.PNG
    393.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 5AAC3DB5.PNG
    5AAC3DB5.PNG
    379.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 28C66B0C.PNG
    28C66B0C.PNG
    363.7 KB · Views: 155
  • B9C22349.PNG
    B9C22349.PNG
    262.1 KB · Views: 167

Dogearmy353

Potential Patron
Hey all, i've been wondering (for actually non-lude purposes) if its possible to change the voice lines of heroes as well as portaits? i've been using stuff i learned here to get my dream hero portraits, and it'd be nice to get voice lines too.

Dogearmy353

Potential Patron
and, also, completely wrong place to ask, but, idk where else to find people who can edit card art... is there anyone here who would know how to make non-nude art in the hearthstone style?

Kgnash

Potential Patron
Thank you all so much for your help. I've been doing a lot of downloading, and even using Velika's guide to add my own textures! And then it stopped working.

Could someone explain how the folders within some of these texture packs works? I see lots of packs with folders like "Adventures" which have textures for only Solo Adventures, but then packs with just a bunch of .dds that go straight into the "Textures" folder. Is having multi-layered folders of textures an issue? Could it be responsible for some of my new textures not being able to take?

TLDR: Should I move all .dds from folders and make one giant "Textures" folder? Or do I transfer the contents of .zip files into "Textures" as-is, folders and all?

Edit: Edit to the edit: I managed to bang my head until the correct synapse fell into place and my custom textures are now applying correctly. I was skipping opening the .jpg after saving it because I hadn't realized exactly what that meant, and I was just turning my current project into the .dds. However, my question about the folders still stands.

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Thank you all so much for your help. I've been doing a lot of downloading, and even using Velika's guide to add my own textures! And then it stopped working.

Could someone explain how the folders within some of these texture packs works? I see lots of packs with folders like "Adventures" which have textures for only Solo Adventures, but then packs with just a bunch of .dds that go straight into the "Textures" folder. Is having multi-layered folders of textures an issue? Could it be responsible for some of my new textures not being able to take?

TLDR: Should I move all .dds from folders and make one giant "Textures" folder? Or do I transfer the contents of .zip files into "Textures" as-is, folders and all?

Edit: Edit to the edit: I managed to bang my head until the correct synapse fell into place and my custom textures are now applying correctly. I was skipping opening the .jpg after saving it because I hadn't realized exactly what that meant, and I was just turning my current project into the .dds. However, my question about the folders still stands.

Depends on your setting.
I previously used SKIM with x32 OS and I was available to store the textures into the subfolders, but now I'm in SKIF with Win10 x64 and I cannot use them and I need to use that "one giant textures folder".
I still duplicate them into subfolders for the management (especially for sharing "my brew" files), but you need to find your own setting I think.
And that's why I cannot easily migrate to Win11 since I'm not sure they would work correctly there.

Kgnash

Potential Patron
Depends on your setting.
I previously used SKIM with x32 OS and I was available to store the textures into the subfolders, but now I'm in SKIF with Win10 x64 and I cannot use them and I need to use that "one giant textures folder".
I still duplicate them into subfolders for the management (especially for sharing "my brew" files), but you need to find your own setting I think.
And that's why I cannot easily migrate to Win11 since I'm not sure they would work correctly there.
I've been using your Brews, among others, and noticed that yours come in a mix of loose .dds and subfolders. I'm pretty sure that the files in the subfolders are being used, although I haven't tested that extensively, but what happens if I place .dds for a texture in the main "Textures" folder, but it's also been replaced somewhere in a subfolder? Which one take priority? I can test this myself but I figure someone experienced will have a solid answer to that question.

And apologies, I know I could figure some of this out myself, but with wanton downloading of packs I have dozens of subfolders and thousands of .dds and seeking through to see if specific textures are in certain locations or whether they're making it into the game is rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.