Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (1 Viewer)

YuharaYashin

Potential Patron
Oh, thanks for making a guide! Mm, I believe the uncompressed files are my current issue. I know it's still incomplete, but following your steps, the uncompressed files I have do not have alpha channels at all. I also tried TNet's recommendation of painting them black but it's not working.

If it helps, Special K isn't detecting my injected files at all for those two. (It still shows 'Dump Texture to Disk' instead of 'Reload Textures')

EDIT: After changing my dds plugin, I now have access to their alpha layers. But my issue with them not being detected/injected still remains.
Could it be something to do with its file type? It isn't BC1 like most mask layers.

Screenshot (163).png

Last edited:

botsammler

Coder
Modder
Oh, thanks for making a guide! Mm, I believe the uncompressed files are my current issue. I know it's still incomplete, but following your steps, the uncompressed files I have do not have alpha channels at all. I also tried TNet's recommendation of painting them black but it's not working.

If it helps, Special K isn't detecting my injected files at all for those two. (It still shows 'Dump Texture to Disk' instead of 'Reload Textures')

EDIT: After changing my dds plugin, I now have access to their alpha layers. But my issue with them not being detected/injected still remains.
Could it be something to do with its file type? It isn't BC1 like most mask layers.

View attachment 146394
Are you exporting your edits with compression? The file types have to be identical to the ones original in the game. If you haven't tried already, export them without any compression. Or use the overwrite method as I've tried to explain it in the guide.

YuharaYashin

Potential Patron
Are you exporting your edits with compression? The file types have to be identical to the ones original in the game. If you haven't tried already, export them without any compression. Or use the overwrite method as I've tried to explain it in the guide.
Yes, I did exactly as the guide suggested. I realised that my version of Photoshop doesn't have the overwrite function so I downloaded GIMP and replicated the steps (Paint layers black to make them transparent, overwrite the file, rename it), but the issue persists. Special K isn't injecting that dds file for some reason.

ErinAvery

Avid Affiliate
Hey, I've been messing around with AI for a while and remembered this thread from a few years back. I don't really play HS anymore but I made some replacements if anyone's interested. I probably wont make these into DDS files since I'm just doing it for fun but maybe the art is helpful? I'm not sure where the current pack is but if you guys have any requests let me know.

Attachments

• Beckoner of Evil.jpg
    Beckoner of Evil.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 234
  • excavated evil.jpg
    excavated evil.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 247
  • Fight over me.jpg
    Fight over me.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 234
  • Heart Strike.jpg
    Heart Strike.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 235
  • Thrive in the Shadows.jpg
    Thrive in the Shadows.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 237

TNet

Modder
Hey, I've been messing around with AI for a while and remembered this thread from a few years back. I don't really play HS anymore but I made some replacements if anyone's interested. I probably wont make these into DDS files since I'm just doing it for fun but maybe the art is helpful? I'm not sure where the current pack is but if you guys have any requests let me know.

Quickies on single-sprited cards.

Attachments

2814E08E.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 151

6202D009.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 144

059E6B89.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 136

64BD721E.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 145

ErinAvery

Avid Affiliate
Here's a couple more for the festival I updated the shading and colors on hardcore, instrument, and rush, but breakdance should be new and the size should be appropriate but let me know if I need to do anything different.

Edit: I ended up doing a lot, here's a folder instead
Edit2: added round 2 zip

Attachments

Festival of Legend round 1.zip
1.3 MB · Views: 218

Festival of Legend round 2.zip
640.3 KB · Views: 204

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Some poor sprites from Audiocalypse.
Still have no good idea for some BG skins. Also for magatha and golden reverberations animations.

question) new Elise skin overrides well for E8369899 with DXT5 dds format, but it does not for 09AF1D7A. does anyone know the details?

Attachments

• Compressed_E91AE6D7.PNG
    Compressed_E91AE6D7.PNG
    380.7 KB · Views: 139
  • Compressed_572CCFB0.PNG
    Compressed_572CCFB0.PNG
    318.8 KB · Views: 146
  • 1ECFB02C.png
    1ECFB02C.png
    269.8 KB · Views: 156
  • FEB78003.png
    FEB78003.png
    338.2 KB · Views: 156
textures_TNet_230602.zip
1.1 MB · Views: 213

Last edited:

Duality

Club Regular
Here's a pack of more textures for Battlegrounds, both for a lot of the new cards and older ones. Some of these got removed in the previous Battlegrounds update, but I've included them anyway since there are still ways to see them in the game.

Attachments

• 3D6981CF.png
    3D6981CF.png
    208.2 KB · Views: 145
  • BDC6C13C.png
    BDC6C13C.png
    263.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 94DA701B.png
    94DA701B.png
    220.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 9841CE62.png
    9841CE62.png
    356 KB · Views: 150
  • 1DF18081.png
    1DF18081.png
    225.6 KB · Views: 137
BattlegroundsTextures2.zip
6.7 MB · Views: 273

Sandfalcon

Club Regular
I was taking a break from HS until I saw mini-set was coming. It got me to mod again some cards. There are lots of cards from old sets with some from Festival and BG in my newest pack. Some of the Festival cards are kind of placeholders because I didn't find good enough picture for them. I trust that someone of you can find or create better pictures for them. But until then.

Attachments

new.rar
33.6 MB · Views: 213

botsammler

Coder
Modder
Well, novelai got an inpainting feature, so I spent too much time making the backstage bouncer work. Abyssal Bassist as a basic guitar demon girl aswell. Didn't do a lot recently sadly, but those I do enjoy. Also a new edit for rockangel annhylde, since I don't enjoy the giant breast version we've seen here already all that much. (Still a nice edit though) Hope yall enjoy

Attachments

• nude, nsfw, breasts, {{grey}} skin, open jacket, medium breasts, red twintails, s-603087305.png
    nude, nsfw, breasts, {{grey}} skin, open jacket, medium breasts, red twintails, s-603087305.png
    324.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Demon, rock {{golem}}, 1girl, green fire, stone, NSFW, black skin, green fire on s-988365424.png
    Demon, rock {{golem}}, 1girl, green fire, stone, NSFW, black skin, green fire on s-988365424.png
    522.6 KB · Views: 133
  • NSFW, 1girl, fit girl, crossed arms, green skin, full body, medium breasts, frog s-2833546539.png
    NSFW, 1girl, fit girl, crossed arms, green skin, full body, medium breasts, frog s-2833546539.png
    416.5 KB · Views: 134
Rockangel.zip
208.5 KB · Views: 136

Bouncer_bassist.zip
466.3 KB · Views: 136

TNet

Modder
Is it possible to change card sfx?
Depends on what you want to change.
AFAIK we cannot change the type of SFX, for example, adding more moving parts.
We might be able if we can unpack the whole client and update their details, but there were no successful attempts on them.
(it would be a GREAT HELP for us if you share us how, if able; we have a lot of cards we want to change)

Still we can change keep the movements but change the moving sprite, or keep the glows but change the pattern of glow.
Here's an example I tried today;

Attachments

• A7EFA35E.png
    A7EFA35E.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 5E9EC62E.png
    5E9EC62E.png
    283.1 KB · Views: 77
A7EFA35E.DDS
10.8 KB · Views: 90

5E9EC62E.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 93

BEDE62BC.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 92

NB123

Potential Patron
Depends on what you want to change.
AFAIK we cannot change the type of SFX, for example, adding more moving parts.
We might be able if we can unpack the whole client and update their details, but there were no successful attempts on them.
(it would be a GREAT HELP for us if you share us how, if able; we have a lot of cards we want to change)

Still we can change keep the movements but change the moving sprite, or keep the glows but change the pattern of glow.
Here's an example I tried today;
Sorry, I should have been more clear. I was talking about card sound effects - such as their intro voice lines/attacking/dying voice lines.

TNet

Modder
Sorry, I should have been more clear. I was talking about card sound effects - such as their intro voice lines/attacking/dying voice lines.

Thanks, I thought it was for special effects, so I commented for the moving parts or glows.

As far as I remember no one in here (from the original Whorestone to the latest) successfully replaced sound effects of HS.
The sound file itself could be found with Unity unpacking but I cannot imagine we have any reasonable hooking tools for sound effects.
(SK wiki says it supports sprite/texture replaced but it does not for the sound)

NB123

Potential Patron
Thanks, I thought it was for special effects, so I commented for the moving parts or glows.

As far as I remember no one in here (from the original Whorestone to the latest) successfully replaced sound effects of HS.
The sound file itself could be found with Unity unpacking but I cannot imagine we have any reasonable hooking tools for sound effects.
(SK wiki says it supports sprite/texture replaced but it does not for the sound)
I see. I wanted to try and completely change a card image, text sound and name so for example instead of "King of Blades" (not a real card btw) I could completely change it into "Queen of Blades" but I guess it's not possible. Thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.