Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (4 Viewers)

TNet

Modder
Question; is there anyone safely running SK in the Windows 11?
Recently I was repeatedly asked for upgrading, but I'm worried if SK does not work there and I want to make sure.
(I had similar issue when I upgraded into Windows 10, changed to SKIF in the end)

Sajber

Potential Patron
Recently I was repeatedly asked for upgrading, but I'm worried if SK does not work there and I want to make sure.
(I had similar issue when I upgraded into Windows 10, changed to SKIF in the end)
It works fine for me on Windows 11 for over 8 months now so it should be fine. Atleast for Hearthstone.

botsammler

Coder
Modder
As someone running this on Linux, I'm positive it will run basically everywhere with the correct version

smokeyjail

Potential Patron
Is there a discord for this or any other method of organization? its pretty tough to go thru these pages. and like the tutorial for how to make your own edits is some message on page 25 that is hard to find if you don't know what you're doing. My second question is how do you edit hero powers? I did the same method as regular cards but then it just shows up as default hero power in-game. I can imagine there is a tutorial in one of these comments but going back and reading every single message is so inconvenient - if there was a discord we could have a channel for tutorials and a channel for people's edits and stuff

TNet

Modder
Quick day 0.
I don't think I'm good at tentacles; I might stop here.

Attachments

• CFF1E140.png
    CFF1E140.png
    257.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 11607E29.png
    11607E29.png
    311 KB · Views: 193
  • 4D13A364.png
    4D13A364.png
    286.5 KB · Views: 197
  • 5B8685A0.png
    5B8685A0.png
    465.4 KB · Views: 225
textures_TNet_230920.zip
1.3 MB · Views: 417

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
For the art modders, Ulduar full art is on the Blizzard Press Center.

ErinAvery

Avid Affiliate
Hello friends,

smokeyjail got me thinking a discord would really help this community with organization. I'm hoping we wont see a reset this month but in case we do I think having a discord could help us get back on our feet faster. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, would you guys and gals mind posting your most recent full packs so we can have a good starting base for organization? I think me goin back through and gathering random posts would make the discord just as confusing. thanks to Sandfalcon, It looks like you can also post archives there, so whatever works best for you.

As far as organization goes I'm thinking we do it by user. Each user can have a channel where they (or I) link their brews for easy browsing. My main goal for the discord is to organize and provide people troubleshooting. To be clear, I still think we should use undertow, just organize our posts, instructions, tutorials, and brews in discord. Anyway here is a link: Join the Hearthstone Lewd Mods Discord Server!

Last edited:

johnycraft514

Potential Patron
I do but it's as a female. It can be found in my battlegrounds pack.
Hey so i downloaded the pack you were saying and the Lich king is still the default texture so just double checking is it something i have done wrong on my end? or has the Lich kings battleground code/value thingy changed?

sorry if being a pain but just been trying to find a lich king skin for battlegrounds for awhile now.

This is what i mean..PNG

But the way this is what i mean by it seems to not have changed.

Last edited:

Sandfalcon

Club Regular
Hey so i downloaded the pack you were saying and the Lich king is still the default texture so just double checking is it something i have done wrong on my end? or has the Lich kings battleground code/value thingy changed?

sorry if being a pain but just been trying to find a lich king skin for battlegrounds for awhile now.

View attachment 150072

But the way this is what i mean by it seems to not have changed.
This should be in the pack. Maybe you have some other edit conflicting with mine?

Attachments

AA3C0A0F.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 94

TNet

Modder
worth to share my current brew now, before the next expansion.

most of the contents are collected sprites from the colleagues here.
let me also notice my brew tastes far different to the other colleagues here. (no rule 63, no guro, no vore, etc)

Attachments

textures_TNet_231009_UI.zip
47.9 MB · Views: 300

textures_TNet_231009_mods.zip
94.3 MB · Views: 323

textures_TNet_231009_wolf.zip
27.9 MB · Views: 316

textures_TNet_231009_hydra.zip
62.6 MB · Views: 285

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.