Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (3 Viewers)

TNet

Modder
TNet, if you're taking suggestions (if you're not, PLEASE disregard) at one point, back in the Umod days, there were some nice personalami pics overlaid on the game board. If those came back, it would be AWESOME.

You guys rock!

I intentionally discarded them from my "potato sack" thing, since they are heavy, 1.33MB for each, I don't have the skills for making the latest boards, and I thought they are disruptive while playing games. Also with the Deadmine update, the HEX codes got ruined and I don't remember which sprite file matches to which board. (yes my other updates were based on my memories)

The attached zip file is for the HEX-ruined board I have; it would not work!

I found the match for 2B59CB45 with hand. It would be helpful if anyone fill up the details.

Attachments

mats.zip
7.5 MB · Views: 299

2B59CB45.dds
512.1 KB · Views: 234

Last edited:

Sandfalcon

Club Regular
These are the card mods I have been working. I tried to put all merc cards in their own file but there might still be some in the "others" file. There is over half of the mercs modded now but I still haven't modded the mercs, I don't have myself. Also some might be missing because I use mods from someone else for them.
Content for the "others" are just cards in collection and battlegrounds I have found a good replacement for now.

Attachments

mercs.rar
36.7 MB · Views: 405

Others 1.rar
47.1 MB · Views: 383

Others 2.rar
69.5 MB · Views: 406

kamodami

2D Artist
Coder
Modder
Designer
Could someone tell me what patch number fucked up the card IDS I found about hsdata and its archives for cardIDS and I can try to write a code that will swap the names in your folder to the new IDS I just need to know what patch the old IDS worked (for example 93277 or something) on and at which patch they stopped working. (I myself have a huge collection of pics that stopped working and I dont want to swap file names manually)
Cheers Kamo

TNet

Modder
Could someone tell me what patch number fucked up the card IDS I found about hsdata and its archives for cardIDS and I can try to write a code that will swap the names in your folder to the new IDS I just need to know what patch the old IDS worked (for example 93277 or something) on and at which patch they stopped working. (I myself have a huge collection of pics that stopped working and I dont want to swap file names manually)
Cheers Kamo

Deadmine. I donno the patch details or detailed build number but it is 21.6 in the official announcements.

It would be worth to have those automated tools, since they would be fucked up again after 2 years we can guess. (as we did in Uldum)

Velika

Swell Supporter
Hey guys and gals,

Here's a complete druid pack with all the cards for Legacy/Core/Classic. I'm working on going back to old sets and filling in the gaps from Tnet's pack without using art already used in later expansions.

I'm trying to put together more complete set using everyone's art so keep posting your packs.

Much love, happy modding!
-Vel

Check Here if you are having trouble getting the mod to work.

Attachments

Druid Legacy Core Final.7z
5.4 MB · Views: 455

Druid Legacy Core Preview.7z
5.5 MB · Views: 337

kamodami

2D Artist
Coder
Modder
Designer
Deadmine. I donno the patch details or detailed build number but it is 21.6 in the official announcements.

It would be worth to have those automated tools, since they would be fucked up again after 2 years we can guess. (as we did in Uldum)
Alright Ill try to get something going, what Im gonna do is try to get the program to swap card ids from pre Deadmine to post Deadmines

The biggest challenge so far is figuring out how to dumped file from SK name corelates to the card data in hearthstone card manifest

TNet

Modder
Stonehearth Vindicator-golden
Snowball Fight!-golden
Protect the Innocent
Frostbite
Pride Seeker
Undying Disciple
Ram Tamer

Here's a quick suggestion on your Ram Tamer, Pride Seeker and Protect the Innocent, reusing the original Golden animations.
(For Stonehearth Vindicator.... it becomes the jigsaw so I gave up lol)
How do you think of these?

Attachments

0127-suggestion.zip
646.1 KB · Views: 202

faker46

2D Artist
Writer
Here's a quick suggestion on your Ram Tamer, Pride Seeker and Protect the Innocent, reusing the original Golden animations.
(For Stonehearth Vindicator.... it becomes the jigsaw so I gave up lol)
How do you think of these?
I just deleted it because it was cumbersome, and if there is a better suggestion, of course I should follow it.

TNet

Modder
In case you need for bundle tomorrow.

Attachments

• 0C4DA246.png
    0C4DA246.png
    261 KB · Views: 428
  • 53F941CC.png
    53F941CC.png
    352.6 KB · Views: 412
  • B6A4AB81.png
    B6A4AB81.png
    282 KB · Views: 394
B6A4AB81.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 202

0C4DA246.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 207

53F941CC.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 202

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.