Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (4 Viewers)

TNet

Modder
In case you need 'better than nothing', here's my current standard set; no wild, no adventure, no deadmine.

(211110) moved to the latest.

Last edited:

baronvonfreetime

Potential Patron
dope i wish i saw that 7 hours ago cuz i was workin on this all day lol, side affect of sorting so extensively. if its cool with you imma post a heavily sorted version that breaks it down into classes as well.

Velika

Swell Supporter
I've been working on merging my pack with TNet's, I'll start working on getting what I have renamed this weekend.

Velika

Swell Supporter
dope i wish i saw that 7 hours ago cuz i was workin on this all day lol, side affect of sorting so extensively. if its cool with you imma post a heavily sorted version that breaks it down into classes as well.
If you wouldn't mind, I have a heavily sorted file structure that sorts by class first, then expansion. If we all use it, merging and searching future packs will be much easier. Here's my preview pack as my final pack is now worthless but it uses the same structure.

Attachments

Final Preview.7z
55 MB · Views: 428

baronvonfreetime

Potential Patron
If you wouldn't mind, I have a heavily sorted file structure that sorts by class first, then expansion. If we all use it, merging and searching future packs will be much easier. Here's my preview pack as my final pack is now worthless but it uses the same structure.
sounds like an excellent idea to sort the same way. i was sorting by expansion then class but i see the logic behind your technique so ill swap over. sounds easy enough.

baronvonfreetime

Potential Patron
if anyone cant be bothered to sort thier edits ill gladly offer my vast free time to do it for you, just need either the real card names or the correct ids

kaulva

Avid Affiliate
And to help everyone here is every standard non golden and non token card in the collection. Should make renaming them easier for people.

EDIT: These are just the compressed textures not a replacer incase anyone adds them and doesnt realise why it isnt doing anything

Attachments

dumped textures Standard.7z
80.7 MB · Views: 233

dumped textures Core.7z
25.8 MB · Views: 197

datboi213

Potential Patron
SK isn't working for me, do I need to reinstall it or is there a quicker fix? Kinda afraid to reinstall it because I have no idea how I ended up doing it right, so I'd like to not revisit that if at all possible.

zZSky123Zz

Potential Patron
Hello, i love this mod. I've been using it for a couple of months now. But now it suddenly stopped working out of nowhere.

I tried reinstalling everything and following Velika's guide but i couldn't get it to work again.

I can see the Special K overlay and the textures are in the right place but they aren't being shown in the game.

Does anyone have any idea what could've caused that?

join2727

Potential Patron
Hello, i love this mod. I've been using it for a couple of months now. But now it suddenly stopped working out of nowhere.

I tried reinstalling everything and following Velika's guide but i couldn't get it to work again.

I can see the Special K overlay and the textures are in the right place but they aren't being shown in the game.

Does anyone have any idea what could've caused that?
The card names have been changed so as far as i know the names and the artwork don't match. Theres a standard and core replacement posted above a little but no wild cards. (or you can do what i did and make the cards for yourself)

TNet

Modder
Updating Standard potato sack, to the Deadmine and Cariel BoH.
Had a full day of replaying BoM BoH to find the matches; but I don't feel like replaying Dalaran Heist, Monster Hunt or Tomb of Terror again....
Want to find a good edit for the best ladies but I could not.
Also no good idea for Deadmine spells.

100mb limit wut

(211201) moved to latest.

Attachments

• Compressed_347CF760.png
    Compressed_347CF760.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 244
  • Compressed_CF943558.png
    Compressed_CF943558.png
    240.5 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:

Velika

Swell Supporter
SK isn't working for me, do I need to reinstall it or is there a quicker fix? Kinda afraid to reinstall it because I have no idea how I ended up doing it right, so I'd like to not revisit that if at all possible.

If you see sk pop-up in game then its still working but the textures have been renamed so you will have to grab one of the more recent zips posted by TNet.

If it isn't starting in game follow this guide to get it working properly.

check the last few pages of posts to get caught up, Its going to be a few months before everything is working smoothly and there's a nice and easy package for everyone to install.

YuharaYashin

Potential Patron
Is anyone able to get the name for the starting screen with the doors? I can't seem to catch it with SpecialK ever since everything got renamed, it always shows the textures in the main menu instead.

EDIT: Nevermind, I manage to get it by forcing a disconnect during a match!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.