Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (6 Viewers)

join2727

Potential Patron
Does anyone have the dumped textures for ALL the galakrond hero cards? By that i mean all 3 levels cause i can't get them from anywhere

TNet

Modder
Potato Easter skins, if you need.

Attachments

• 6B61A408.png
    6B61A408.png
    353.1 KB · Views: 728
  • 31FD12EA.png
    31FD12EA.png
    245.4 KB · Views: 734
  • 1C296F29.png
    1C296F29.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 756
textures_TNet_220218.zip
811.6 KB · Views: 349

Sotaeko

Potential Patron
Is there a compilation of everything thats been released through out the forum post by all the users? or am I stuck going through post by post to download them?

Duality

Club Regular
I've converted some more older edits over to the new texture IDs, taking into account what others have posted already. I also changed a lot of the ability textures in Mercenaries to be consistent with other image edits.

Attachments

HearthstoneTextures2.zip
38.5 MB · Views: 439

Splaasher

Potential Patron
hey, im new to this and first i thought i had to use umod but apperently that doesnt work anymore and yall are using special k. So now ive tried special k but that also dont seem to work.. in special k i at least get the overlay ingame but when i click on inject textures it will just open the folder where i have to put the images, but it wont actually inject them into the game.. can someone help me ?

Krowl

Potential Patron
hey, im new to this and first i thought i had to use umod but apperently that doesnt work anymore and yall are using special k. So now ive tried special k but that also dont seem to work.. in special k i at least get the overlay ingame but when i click on inject textures it will just open the folder where i have to put the images, but it wont actually inject them into the game.. can someone help me ?
Did you try to extract them? Spent about 2 hours trying to get them to work before i did that. Not sure how to get velikas ones to work tho.

Splaasher

Potential Patron
Did you try to extract them? Spent about 2 hours trying to get them to work before i did that. Not sure how to get velikas ones to work tho.
yes i did extract them and also tried to use no folders but that didnt work for me. i wish there was a turtorial for this on youtube with a clear reproduction step by step cuz this is really hard.

Krowl

Potential Patron
Hello friends!

Time for a custom Sylvanas hero portrait. Pick your favorite!

I really wish we could take the ones we like and have it be randomized on startup but I can't think of a way. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

Here's the lineup:

Love,
Vel
I think I may have a way to do it but not completely with the k. I was thinking that it might be possible to make a program in c++ or some other language with a random number generator that assigns each potential hero picture to a number and if that one was selected it changes the file name to that would change the picture in game and simultaneously change the one that was previously active to a place holder name within the insertion section and it only dose that when it detects the user click anywhere within the play button and kinda sleeps until u press spacebar or something like that unless someone knows how things like Firestone detects matches starting and ending...
By any chance do you have any art for the elementals?

Last edited:

.noah

Potential Patron
Step 6: Download the zip file I've included called Special K and extract it to your Hearthstone folder (probably on your C drive in your program filesx86)

Step 7: In your Hearthstone folder double click SKIM64 and click install. let it run and click affirmatives through the installer. Check the box to run on startup.

Step 8: Launch Hearthstone again, there should be an overlay now, but your text on screen is probably jumbled so close Hearthstone.

Step 9: go to your Hearthstone folder and open the file called dxgi - scroll down until you see [Textures.Cache] below that you will see a line that says IgnoreNonMipmapped=false - change that to IgnoreNonMipmapped=true - file/save the document and close it.
hello, I get to step 8 and start having trouble. I click SKIM64 and it installs itself but I cannot see nor open the overlay when I open up hearthstone. Then the dxgi is a DLL file with a bunch of jumbled text. I have tried restarting my computer and doing all the steps before. I am stuck and don't know what to do.

Krowl

Potential Patron
Post #415 is better if u can follow that and u want to link it to the launcher and not the desktop link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.