Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (9 Viewers)

TNet

Modder
FN_exVxVkAAcBvC.jpg

Be prepared for the nagas. I'm not good at dealing scales so I might need to leave this expansion to the reptile-experts....?

Sandfalcon

Club Regular
There are my edits as well. I finally got almost all mercs edited. Only one misses its other portraits. I'm sorry about not getting other pictures on their own folders but I should have done that long before and now it is just too big job. Hope you like them

Attachments

Others part 2.zip
98 MB · Views: 476

Others part 1.zip
63.8 MB · Views: 459

mercs.zip
64.8 MB · Views: 457

NB123

Potential Patron
Hello. I wanted to change some of the art for various cards in HS for years now. Not to anything lewd just alternate versions of some of my favorite legendries with amazing fan art ect I've found. Is this possible? Thanks.

Sandfalcon

Club Regular
Hello. I wanted to change some of the art for various cards in HS for years now. Not to anything lewd just alternate versions of some of my favorite legendries with amazing fan art ect I've found. Is this possible? Thanks.
Yes it is. Check how to from Velika's reply on page 25 #490

shrimpoo

Modder
Videographer
I did what you all have said, Special K is working etc. yet I don't see injected textures - they all remain unchanged from original ones.
Any help?

TNet

Modder
I did what you all have said, Special K is working etc. yet I don't see injected textures - they all remain unchanged from original ones.
Any help?

small comments i can make;

- i suggest it would be helpful if you share screenshot 1) your current hearthstone with specialK window 2) the modding directory structure. (yes im not an expert and i cannot help "it hurts" without further detail)
- especially, the specialK structure is important since the structure differs for versions; in my case, 64bit skif does not allow subdirectory structure and all the sprites should be in %user%\My Mods\SpecialK\Profiles\Hearthstone.exe\SK_Res\inject\textures

- also, it would be worth to use the "file - browse texture assets - injectable textures" in the specialK window, where the injection sprites should be.

- in the worst case you might need to ask them into specialk forums.

kaulva

Avid Affiliate
As a heads up to newer people trying to use textures on here, all the textures from page 1 to 28 dont work, during the deadmines they changed the names of all the textures and they had to be redone. So if it isnt working try newer textures just incase.

Stand-User

Potential Patron
Im kind of confused by the name change of the files mentioned after a certain update, are all the old 8 letter number/letter files redundant?
i see the files in the "final preview" folder (made by Velika) has the names of files changed the be coherent sentences or words, is everything not like that redundant now?

Last edited:

shrimpoo

Modder
Videographer
As a heads up to newer people trying to use textures on here, all the textures from page 1 to 28 dont work, during the deadmines they changed the names of all the textures and they had to be redone. So if it isnt working try newer textures just incase.
yeah! i just had old textures. Made sure to download new ones and it started working! Thanks!

kaulva

Avid Affiliate
Im kind of confused by the name change of the files mentioned after a certain update, are all the old 8 letter number/letter files redundant?
i see the files in the "final preview" folder (made by Velika) has the names of files changed the be coherent sentences or words, is everything not like that redundant now?
No the 8 letter numbers is how they are saved in the files, the preview is just that, a preview for you so you know what has been replaced the preview will do nothing. The change was just blizz updating unity so all the letter numbers got changed. For example if Uthers hero portrait was names "12345678" it got changed to somthing else like "87654321".

If its working for you dont do anything my post was more for people who couldnt get their textures working and used old stuff.

Stand-User

Potential Patron
No the 8 letter numbers is how they are saved in the files, the preview is just that, a preview for you so you know what has been replaced the preview will do nothing. The change was just blizz updating unity so all the letter numbers got changed. For example if Uthers hero portrait was names "12345678" it got changed to somthing else like "87654321".

If its working for you dont do anything my post was more for people who couldnt get their textures working and used old stuff.
I see now, thanks for clarifying.
Thats pretty unfortunate though, i have so many modded cards i saved over the years.

TakahaReo

Streamer
Was brought in by the obvious signal boost- but having one small issue (that's probably the cause of my HS client crashing on occasion).

I can't find the DGXI for the life of me. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but even when I search, I can't find a thing. Anyone know if I'm just blind, or need to fix things up?
EDIT: If it's the one that comes with SK, I can't find somewhere to decompile, and get the correct settings in.

DOUBLE EDIT: SOLVED. Went into the version of SK in 'my mods', and renamed the 'specialk' dll in the hearthstone folder to dxgi.dll.
cheers!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.