Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (5 Viewers)

Duality

Club Regular
I've previously spent some time converting some of the older Bitchwood/Nudestone cards to Special K, but the recent change in texture ID has put a halt to that for now. Instead I converted a bunch of the cards I did have in my pack over to the new IDs. I'll upload what I have so far, but I'll probably have more done at a later date.
This pack is unsorted but it does contain a .txt file of card textures to help others identify what cards I have included.

Attachments

HearthstoneTextures.7z
14.1 MB · Views: 480

y.dude

Vivacious Visitor
sorry, i may have missed this, i just did a quick scan of the conversation.

Has anyone done anything with the mercenaries game mode yet? I'm not being pushy, i'm grateful you guys are doing all this. Just wondering.

Sandfalcon

Club Regular
I've been lurking here pretty long and after I learned how to mod myself I did some of them too. I didn't first think to share them but because y.dude asked for mercs I thought it would be ok to share if someone else wanted to use these too. They are all in the same folder so it can be hard to tell what is what but there are some for mercs, some for bg and some for classic.

Attachments

My HS Textures.rar
66.9 MB · Views: 546

dannymon

Potential Patron
does anyone know if there's a way i can convert all the dds files to jpgs so i can use them as jerk off material?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
does anyone know if there's a way i can convert all the dds files to jpgs so i can use them as jerk off material?
Look for an image editing program (such as Photshop) that can open dds files and then save as jpg.

TNet

Modder
working.png

I think I cannot be the reference; I'm still using Windows-default Paint3D and texconv command line tool for my process.
If you are reeeeeeallllly familiar with these command line tools it could be possible solution, but anyway.

Want to hear the others.

Feiqe Uzzer

Potential Patron
I mean, I use IrfanView and I can view .dds files without conversion (maybe nedds a plugin, I don't remember). They are all upside down, but I don't think that simply converting them to jpgs will fix that. If you are to convert them, I think you can also turn them back up at the same time?

datboi213

Potential Patron
I use gimp to modify files before injecting them into the game. I don't know how to convert them to jpegs, but you could at least view them and rotate them in gimp. (rotate using the transform tool)

Velika

Swell Supporter
Here's my preview folder with TNet added and a few others. I wanted to have this on file for myself in case everything gets wiped again but since you asked I figured I'd share. I haven't finished the preview for Barrens, Darkmoon, or Scholomance because TNet did a lot of good work on those and it's pretty time consuming. Hopefully I can finish those this week but in case I cant, here's what I've got so far.

p.s. Some of the art is missing from older packs because I either couldn't find it, or I don't personally use it, after I saw you ask for this I started adding alternate art in case some of you like the other style more.

kisses

Attachments

Final Preview.7z
92.1 MB · Views: 569

Final Preview2.7z
9.4 MB · Views: 384

dannymon

Potential Patron
Here's my preview folder with TNet added and a few others. I wanted to have this on file for myself in case everything gets wiped again but since you asked I figured I'd share. I haven't finished the preview for Barrens, Darkmoon, or Scholomance because TNet did a lot of good work on those and it's pretty time consuming. Hopefully I can finish those this week but in case I cant, here's what I've got so far.

p.s. Some of the art is missing from older packs because I either couldn't find it, or I don't personally use it, after I saw you ask for this I started adding alternate art in case some of you like the other style more.

kisses
Holy shit dude thank you so much

y.dude

Vivacious Visitor
TNet, if you're taking suggestions (if you're not, PLEASE disregard) at one point, back in the Umod days, there were some nice personalami pics overlaid on the game board. If those came back, it would be AWESOME.

You guys rock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.