Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (2 Viewers)

Ailemia

Potential Patron
If you can open the zip file, open the file texmod.txt . It will contain the adress of the images so there you can delete the ones you don't want (if you only delete the .dds images you will get an error when loading the mod).

If you want to replace the existing ones, replace the .dds file you want with yours.

If you want to add a new one, you have to find the adress of the image. To do that, go to your Hearthstone collection and find the card you want to change the art (go into craft mode if you don't have it). Now go on umod and set a key for the Back, Save and Next button.
1300dba5b3.png

Here i use the arrows. Now check the Save single texture button, set a path directory to save the image and click on upload (at the bottom of umod).

Once it's done you should have the number of textures on the top-left of your hearthstone screen.

You now have to use left and right until the image you're looking for become colored. Once you found it, press the save key and look in your directory the name of the file wich contains the adress of the image.

Exemple with Living roots
bebfb27f1a.png

You get the file
999843d809.png

The adress for the art of living root is 0X539E25AD (always start with 0 and an x)

Now you can add the adress to texmod.txt similarly to the others with your own .dds file.

If you wonder how to save images in a .dds format, google is your friend i guess.

Zanhento

Potential Patron
If you can open the zip file, open the file texmod.txt . It will contain the adress of the images so there you can delete the ones you don't want (if you only delete the .dds images you will get an error when loading the mod).

Thanx Ailemia you answer at a personal question :)

Sry for my english ^^'

Zanhento

Potential Patron
En effet, c'est balot de faire un speach en anglais pour un fr. Mais au moins les anglais comprendrons si il avait eux aussi une question a ce sujet :p

EDIT: Web translation:
In effect, it is balot to make a speach in English for a fr. But at least English shall understand if it had they too a question has this subject:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
1.9 Released!

Hey guys, first of all the rant: I'd be thankful if you could take the discussions of general Hearthstone modding elsewhere. This thread is meant to be a release and discussion platform for my mod, not every aspect of Hearthstone modding. Thank you.

Now the good news: Since luckily the art for Elise Starseeker is already used in the preview in the shop, I was able to finish the League of Explorers Update for the mod a week early!
You can find the download, as always, in the first post of this thread. The Elise extra-mod won't be needed anymore with this version.

Zanhento

Potential Patron
Again a great job Essyboy ;) I try to mod HS with a little addition pack for all Hero at this time :)

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
i got a question concerning usage of stuff from your mod.
just for the lulz i'm editing the Hearthstone.Deck.Tracker-v0.13.3 card strips you see ingame to resemble the changed pictures you use in this mod (so it fits together and doesn't look weird)

technicly all i'm doing is taking the dds files from your mod converting them to png taking a strip out and rezising that to 110 x 35 replacing the ones in the image folder... not exacly stuff that takes "skill" so that's why i ask before just using your stuff.

can i (once i'm finished and that will take a while) upload that in a new thread?

Last edited:

Zanhento

Potential Patron
i got a question concerning usage of stuff from your mod.
just for the lulz i'm editing the Hearthstone.Deck.Tracker-v0.13.3 card strips you see ingame to resemble the changed pictures you use in this mod (so it fits together and doesn't look weird)

technicly all i'm doing is taking the dds files from your mod converting them to png taking a strip out and rezising that to 110 x 35 replacing the ones in the image folder... not exacly stuff that takes "skill" so that's why i ask before just using your stuff.

can i (once i'm finished and that will take a while) upload that in a new thread?
I just speak at my name.
But could u post your pack here for show us your work ? :)

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
I just speak at my name.
But could u post your pack here for show us your work ? :)
the reason i'm hesitant to just post it in this thread is the Sticky saying :

Everybody:stop posting mods in other members threads.3-23-2013
Create your own thread.
Anyone that wants to move their mods to their own thread let me know.
They'll be easier to find and might help to cut down the size of some of these threads.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please make a new thread for new mods. In the not-too-distant future, Undertow will have a "Resources" section for uploading or linking to mods and tools.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
I'm very tempted to try this mod, but I'm just abit scared to get banned for it(got a pretty valuable account) :(

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
I'm very tempted to try this mod, but I'm just abit scared to get banned for it(got a pretty valuable account) :(

blizzard doesn't seem to give a damn about umod since you cannot "cheat" with it.
i've been using it for ages on hearthstone and used it for ages on diablo 3.
the worst thing that seems to happen (if something at all) is that the mod stops working.

they permabanned for nudemods in WoW, but there was a huge backlash and if i'm not massivly mistaken they said they won't perma ban for simple texure changes anymore (even though obviously they could)

if they would ban umod user, they would technicly also need to ban people using deck tracker (since both are external programms working with hearthstone and deck tracker is much more agressive)
but pretty much every huge youtuber uses and most even advertise deck tracker. so i highly doubt there will be permabans. (but ofc no one here can give you 100% on that)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Actually, with Umod, it's pretty close to 100%, since it's not even an "external program working with hearthstone". Actually, it doesn't to anything with hearthstone itself. It does not change the textures the game loads - it changes the textures your DirectX displays. So banning for Umod would technically be on the level of banning someone for their video driver.
Also, good job on the Decktracker thingy, I'll try to remember to put a link in the first post when I update to a new version.

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
Aight, downloaded the mod and umod, hearthstone still opens without the umod when I open it :(

"
0. Do NOT unzip the zipfile you download here!

1. If you haven't used it yet, download Umod v1 (r44) from Downloads - texmod - Universal Modding Engine - uMod games on the fly! - Google Project Hosting
IMPORTANT: Make sure you get the right version (uMod_v1_r44.zip). There are newer versions, but those don't work for me, and my mod probably won't work with them.

2. Start uMod, click Main -> Add Game

3. Browse to your hearthstone folder and select the Hearthstone.exe

4. Activate "Use Global Hook" under "Main"

5. Start Hearthstone normally (via Bnet Client)

6. Hearthstone should now show up as running in Umod. There, Click "Open Texture/Package" and select either Whorestone 1.9.zip or Whorestone 1.9 Non-Guro.zip or Nudestone.zip.

7. Make sure you have your ingame Graphics options set to "medium" or "high". It won't work on "low"!

8. Optionally, you can save a template via the Main Menu of Umod and use it as default; this will automatically launch the mod with Hearthstone and therefore make use of the new Login Screen."

Take these are still the current instructions?

Nothing happens at number 6 :/

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
Aight, downloaded the mod and umod, hearthstone still opens without the umod when I open it :(

"
0. Do NOT unzip the zipfile you download here!

1. If you haven't used it yet, download Umod v1 (r44) from Downloads - texmod - Universal Modding Engine - uMod games on the fly! - Google Project Hosting
IMPORTANT: Make sure you get the right version (uMod_v1_r44.zip). There are newer versions, but those don't work for me, and my mod probably won't work with them.

2. Start uMod, click Main -> Add Game

3. Browse to your hearthstone folder and select the Hearthstone.exe

4. Activate "Use Global Hook" under "Main"

5. Start Hearthstone normally (via Bnet Client)

6. Hearthstone should now show up as running in Umod. There, Click "Open Texture/Package" and select either Whorestone 1.9.zip or Whorestone 1.9 Non-Guro.zip or Nudestone.zip.

7. Make sure you have your ingame Graphics options set to "medium" or "high". It won't work on "low"!

8. Optionally, you can save a template via the Main Menu of Umod and use it as default; this will automatically launch the mod with Hearthstone and therefore make use of the new Login Screen."

Take these are still the current instructions?

Nothing happens at number 6 :/

in your umod folder (on version uMod_v1_r44) is a file named "d3d9.dll".
copy that file to the hearthstone folder.
(in my case that would be C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone)

that "should" fix it.

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
in your umod folder (on version uMod_v1_r44) is a file named "d3d9.dll".
copy that file to the hearthstone folder.
(in my case that would be C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone)

that "should" fix it.

DIdn't fix it, hearthstone still opens separately if I open it from blizzard bnet client.
So I can't directly open it via Umod?

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
DIdn't fix it, hearthstone still opens separately if I open it from blizzard bnet client.
So I can't directly open it via Umod?
erm.. what?

you are supposed to open umod first and then open hearthstone seperatly (using the normal battlenet "play" button) and then umod should detect the hearthstone client and you can add the whorestone package.
...at least it should work that way.
you got me a bit confused.
what exacly doesn't work? describe your problem in more detail please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.