Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (2 Viewers)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I do plan to update this mod in the future. However, I usually update mainly when new expansions come out, as I don't play the game as much as I used to, but I do not plan to "give the mod away" to other people.

It's funny maxmagnus, most of the pictures you posted would have been in the next version anyway. Stuff by personalami almost always finds its way into my mod (The art you used for Alex, Astral Communion and Holy Wrath wasn't published when I released the last version).
The Consecration one is by Vempire, right? Damn it, I spent too much time on Warcraft Art with this mod that I can immediatly distinguish art styles.
What I find most confusing is that you updated Onyxia with the very same (relatively old) art from Azazel that I intend to use in the next version - you didn't hack my PC, did you?

But sure, take it out of the archives. The next expansion is relatively close, and with it, the next update for my mod.

maxmagnus

Potential Patron
I do plan to update this mod in the future. However, I usually update mainly when new expansions come out, as I don't play the game as much as I used to, but I do not plan to "give the mod away" to other people.

It's funny maxmagnus, most of the pictures you posted would have been in the next version anyway. Stuff by personalami almost always finds its way into my mod (The art you used for Alex, Astral Communion and Holy Wrath wasn't published when I released the last version).
The Consecration one is by Vempire, right? Damn it, I spent too much time on Warcraft Art with this mod that I can immediatly distinguish art styles.
What I find most confusing is that you updated Onyxia with the very same (relatively old) art from Azazel that I intend to use in the next version - you didn't hack my PC, did you?

But sure, take it out of the archives. The next expansion is relatively close, and with it, the next update for my mod.

Haha, I can imagine you thinking that :P seeing that most of the quality warcraft art in our "niche" is by either personalami, vempire and drgraevling. :P I do Hope they're okay with their art being used this way, though I do suppose it reaches a ton more people than it normally would now. I know for sure I'd have never found out about them if it weren't for this mod :P

So hopefully we can start expecting news around the spring expansion then? Keep up the good work!

c6222848

Avid Affiliate

actually the pic of alex was realeased a long time ago and i've used it on my own for like 2 update's :d
but the other arts are very cool, at least the most of them :d

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
Doesnt work :/ Tried it many Times with mikdean3 and Eddyboy Methode. Does it still work ? Or Blizzard done some Updates and uMod doesnt work anymore with it ? "I do plan to update this mod in the future." Everytime Heartstone loads and after 5 Sec In-Game it closes. I got WIn10, but Mikdean3 didnt work neither. Any other way to bring this Ingame ? Like a uMod Alternative ? Also tried every uMod Version.
i have win 10 and it works with umod v1.0

mistress hentai

Potential Patron
if you have m ore then one hardrive dubble check so you got Everything extracted tot he same drive. just use r44. if it used to work but dosent anymore check so blobal hook is on. umod most be started befor the game. whats your grahpic of hearthstone set to? as it cant be low. eh apart from that all ican Think of would be if umod and the mod are in some weird file that cuses it or you need to run it as admin.

i am not a Tech guy but Thos are stuff that fixed it when i had problems

maxmagnus

Potential Patron
So I got bored again, waiting for the next expansion is taking too long blizz! Figured I might make some more "inspirational" previews for possible cards to replace/implement. By now, with the ones Eddyboy has already done and the ones in my last little project, it's getting harder to find good art. With the sheer amount of human males in HS cards and the lack of good ogre hentai (can't believe I said that) finding quality art that fits the cards is getting... problematic :P.

Some of the spells, on the other hand, are going surprisingly well
VtqCwl1.png

0HDTEYL.png

f4WiRld.png

These are just funny, the internet is a weird place xD
QvUIRMq.png

TBAFi6b.png

The File with 70-ish more PREVIEWS (no telling if mod's author will actually implement these at some point)

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
So I got bored again, waiting for the next expansion is taking too long blizz! Figured I might make some more "inspirational" previews for possible cards to replace/implement. By now, with the ones Eddyboy has already done and the ones in my last little project, it's getting harder to find good art. With the sheer amount of human males in HS cards and the lack of good ogre hentai (can't believe I said that) finding quality art that fits the cards is getting... problematic :P.

Some of the spells, on the other hand, are going surprisingly well
VtqCwl1.png

0HDTEYL.png

f4WiRld.png

These are just funny, the internet is a weird place xD
QvUIRMq.png

TBAFi6b.png

The File with 70-ish more PREVIEWS (no telling if mod's author will actually implement these at some point)
see..
we don't need you to put it into the preview things to make it work, only images are enough. you just need to swap those image with the original dds file then it will work

maxmagnus

Potential Patron
see..
we don't need you to put it into the preview things to make it work, only images are enough. you just need to swap those image with the original dds file then it will work
I figured as much, which is why I kept these. When making those previews I did crop the art to fit the card's frame. hearthcards.com has a slider for that. I assume this is something you would have to do in PS (or something similar) before you swap the dds files?

mistress hentai

Potential Patron
I am an idiot and can't remamber if i asked this but can some one make a video walktrough of how i can replace some of eddyboys Pictures or replace on of the original once

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
I am an idiot and can't remamber if i asked this but can some one make a video walktrough of how i can replace some of eddyboys Pictures or replace on of the original once
unpack the zip, replace the picture you wanted(with PS), you can see the file name very good.
then just right click and zip it back

Jash

Potential Patron
eddy allready said that he properly wont do it for the alternativ heros becuse how few using them

Well Lady Liadrin isn't like Alleria- rather than having to fork out money for her, all you need to do is level a character to 20 in WoW. I personally installed WoW for the first time ever and leveled a Draenei mage to 20 in 2 days just to unlock her; how many Hearthstone players do you imagine are also WoW players and are going to get her? Unlike Alleria, she's probably going to be extremely common so I think not taking off her tight bustier and baring those pretty tits is going to be a huge omission in the mod.

maxmagnus

Potential Patron
Well, I figured since I already made one and for this I CAN credit the original artist (for some of my edits I can't, sadly) I might as well upload it for your enjoyment. Seeing as it seems eddyboy won't be doing this one I hope he'lll be okay with me making an addition here :P All credit for the amazing art goes to Personalami: Hentai Foundry

EDIT: Noticed the link didn't work, it should now. You can load the zip just like the main file.

Last edited:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I'll probably make one for Liandri. If I can get that one right I may also do one for Alleria because I found great new art for her.

EDIT: When I said I didn't plan to do Alleria, it was for a few reasons:
1. It was directly paid aesthetic content and I figured if people paid for it, they wanted to get exactly the thing they paid for.
2. Very few people had those portraits.
3. There was no Alleria Windrunner art available that looked good enough to be a permanent part of my mod.
4. Premium portraits are animated, and therefore a pain to edit.

That being said - points 2 and 3 no longer are the case, and for portraits, I think the additional effort may be worth it. This is why I have decided to add Alleria and Liandrin to the mod with the next version. I have also decided to not wait for the release of the next expansion with the next version of my mod: I have quite a bit of stuff ready already, and the expansion is still over a month away.
So expect the next whorestone version during the next week or even this weekend.

Here's a preview of the Alleria portrait I changed, animations and everything (looks better if it's not zoomed in as much):
Create, Discover and Share on Gfycat

Last edited:

Jash

Potential Patron
Wow, that Alleria looks awesome! If you released that I might just buy her!

EDIT: When I said I didn't plan to do Alleria, it was for a few reasons:
1. It was directly paid aesthetic content and I figured if people paid for it, they wanted to get exactly the thing they paid for.
Actually, I want Alleria just because she's a hot girl, unlike Rexxar who I don't like much. Making her hotter would only be an improvement.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I just hope the mod even works in-game - I've only been able to test it in the preview in the shop as I don't intend to spend 10 bucks just for modding purposes.
Similar problem with Liandri, I still need to get to lvl 20 in WoW, which will take time because the game is boring as fuck.

Jash

Potential Patron
I just hope the mod even works in-game - I've only been able to test it in the preview in the shop as I don't intend to spend 10 bucks just for modding purposes.
Similar problem with Liandri, I still need to get to lvl 20 in WoW, which will take time because the game is boring as fuck.
Well I'll agree with that- maybe I've just been spoiled by Guild Wars 2, but I honestly can't see how WoW became the #1 MMO of all time except by having the Warcraft name (which was once a very popular RTS, in case you forgot) attached to it. It's just... such a generic MMO. Still, I managed it within 2 days and haven't touched it since, and Liadrin is certainly better than Uther. She has tits, for one thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.