Hatless Pokegirls (1 Viewer)

nurt

Potential Patron
I've seen around the site the hairstyles of several Pokegirls like Dawn, Hilda and Rosa. I like them the way they are, but for some reason I like them more when they don't have their signature hat on. Attached are images of what they're supposed to look like without their hat on. I know that they all have to face sideways.

The attachment given is essentially what Dawn looks like with untied hair from the side. I do appreciate Marlow and Chance's hairstyles.

Apparently Hilda has a parting without her cap. Adjustments can be made to Chance's hairstyle here: Hilda Static Hairstyle

Now, for Rosa, her visor can be removed. This means that her hair will likely remain unchanged. Rosa Static Hair

What think?

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 154

Hank East

Content Creator
Hey there. Since you've mentioned Marlow Brandon's pokemon mods, I'd like to let you know that you can shift+left click on their headwear to remove it/put it back on. Here's a few examples õf how they look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.