1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gyaku sightings

Discussion in 'Gyaku' started by unknownwatcher, May 5, 2012.

1. unknownwatcher

unknownwatcher Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

hello guys and girls,

The purpose of this thread is to post clips or gameplay sightings of gyaku ryona that you have seen outside of the internet but can't find the clip online or you can't capture the clip yourself.

For example: a saw a couple of F/m gyaku ryona instances in episode 3 and 4 of the tell tale jurassic park game. episode three involved a girl attacking a man twice her size with a blade and the second instance is a fist fight near the end of episode 4.

The sole purpose of this thread is to give other users a heads up on what to look for.

2. Someone92

Someone92 Swell Supporter Staff Member Moderator

Looks like you beat me to post the Gyaku Game. ;-)

3. Imdyinman

Imdyinman Guest

i feel like I should have a dozen instance to offer but as always my brain comes up blank when i need it.

So there's the complete rampage sindel goes on in mortal combat 9 near the end of the game. Though she attacks man and woman alike.

There's also the second to last boss of the first person beat'em up / shooter "The super spy". Said boss is the only female enemy you encounter and seemed to alternate between punches, thrusts with a knife and scratching your face :P

4. unknownwatcher

I thought of another one. If you don't mind the animation style, there is an episode in the Simpsons called "you only move twice" and near the end of that episode is a scene which a woman in a bikini breaks a mans neck with her legs.

5. unknownwatcher

okay, there may be some gyaku ryona in the new hitman game. what I thought was multiplayer(which wasn't, thank god) was just a cgi trailer with killer nuns who try to shoot, fight, and strangle 47. here's the trailer Hitman Absolution E3 2012 Saints Trailer [HD] - YouTube

6. NNin

NNin Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

Hope those nuns appear in a mission too.

7. Someone92

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
  8. unknownwatcher

another hitman absolution sighting*story spoilers*

apparently 47 will get attack by travis's, the current ICA head figure, secretary named Jade. thanks to emachine117 of the hitman forums for finding this detail and screen-capping it:

47_Injured.jpg

47 Injured On ICA Yacht the Jean Danjou II - Hitmanforum

9. unknownwatcher

it sure will be, even more so that david bateson is reprising his role as 47.

10. unknownwatcher

well, there's a special gameover cutscene between 47 and layla if you follow her to a saferoom in blackwater park. apparently, she shoots 47 and stomps on him.

11. Pals

Pals Potential Patron

Too bad the mission with the Nuns isnt that good. They don't have any melee moves AFAIK.

12. jasada1000

jasada1000 Potential Patron

Extremely late reply, but it is First Love Limited. I'll post some clips on the video thread.

13. unknownwatcher

well, there is some gyaku in the last of us multiplayer in the form of M/M and, my favorite, F/M. it's done in the form of executions and melee combat.

14. unknownwatcher

there's some F/M gyaku on the DC comics animated movie flashpoint paradox. it has a fight between a different batman and harley(?). she tries to strangle batman.

15. Pals

Pals Potential Patron

Batman: Arkham Origins. There's a good fight against Copperhead, a chick in leather who fucks you up with poison or something and there's a million versions of her. But! The best part is her grapple move where she curls herself around Batman and chokes him. Cool.

16. Someone92

It sucks that there isn't a single video on youtube that shows what happens if you don't escape from her choke hold... or at least I couldn't find one. :*(

17. RGK4

RGK4 Potential Patron

It's nothing special. When your health runs out she just uncurls around you and you fall over dead. Although, whenever you die in the Arkham games there are POV game over screens of the villain taunting you. Those could be to your liking.

Edit: Here are the ones from Orgins.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  18. unknownwatcher

there is a fair amount of gyaku in alien isolation. your character can shoot, burn, and beatdown male targets with a maintenance jack. they can also be hunted by the xenomorph if you're into that sort of thing.

19. NNin

WiiU's exclusive game, Devil's Third, has a female enemy in kimono that will fight in her undies. From sceenshot, it looks like she has some good grab moves for gyaku :meaw:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And 1:54 of this video.

20. NNin

Devil's Third boss fight with many grabs.