gyaku sightings (1 Viewer)

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
hello guys and girls,

The purpose of this thread is to post clips or gameplay sightings of gyaku ryona that you have seen outside of the internet but can't find the clip online or you can't capture the clip yourself.

For example: a saw a couple of F/m gyaku ryona instances in episode 3 and 4 of the tell tale jurassic park game. episode three involved a girl attacking a man twice her size with a blade and the second instance is a fist fight near the end of episode 4.

The sole purpose of this thread is to give other users a heads up on what to look for.

I

Imdyinman

i feel like I should have a dozen instance to offer but as always my brain comes up blank when i need it.

So there's the complete rampage sindel goes on in mortal combat 9 near the end of the game. Though she attacks man and woman alike.

There's also the second to last boss of the first person beat'em up / shooter "The super spy". Said boss is the only female enemy you encounter and seemed to alternate between punches, thrusts with a knife and scratching your face :P

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
I thought of another one. If you don't mind the animation style, there is an episode in the Simpsons called "you only move twice" and near the end of that episode is a scene which a woman in a bikini breaks a mans neck with her legs.

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
another hitman absolution sighting*story spoilers*

apparently 47 will get attack by travis's, the current ICA head figure, secretary named Jade. thanks to emachine117 of the hitman forums for finding this detail and screen-capping it:

47_Injured.jpg

47 Injured On ICA Yacht the Jean Danjou II - Hitmanforum

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
well, there's a special gameover cutscene between 47 and layla if you follow her to a saferoom in blackwater park. apparently, she shoots 47 and stomps on him.

jasada1000

Potential Patron
Anyone knows which anime it is @1:43 where the girl in the white shirt and rose shorts first wrestles the guy on the bed and then the other one on the ground?

Extremely late reply, but it is First Love Limited. I'll post some clips on the video thread.

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
well, there is some gyaku in the last of us multiplayer in the form of M/M and, my favorite, F/M. it's done in the form of executions and melee combat.

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
there's some F/M gyaku on the DC comics animated movie flashpoint paradox. it has a fight between a different batman and harley(?). she tries to strangle batman.

Pals

Potential Patron
Batman: Arkham Origins. There's a good fight against Copperhead, a chick in leather who fucks you up with poison or something and there's a million versions of her. But! The best part is her grapple move where she curls herself around Batman and chokes him. Cool.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Batman: Arkham Origins. There's a good fight against Copperhead, a chick in leather who fucks you up with poison or something and there's a million versions of her. But! The best part is her grapple move where she curls herself around Batman and chokes him. Cool.
It sucks that there isn't a single video on youtube that shows what happens if you don't escape from her choke hold... or at least I couldn't find one. :*(

RGK4

Potential Patron
It sucks that there isn't a single video on youtube that shows what happens if you don't escape from her choke hold... or at least I couldn't find one. :*(
It's nothing special. When your health runs out she just uncurls around you and you fall over dead. Although, whenever you die in the Arkham games there are POV game over screens of the villain taunting you. Those could be to your liking.

Edit: Here are the ones from Orgins.

Last edited by a moderator:

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
there is a fair amount of gyaku in alien isolation. your character can shoot, burn, and beatdown male targets with a maintenance jack. they can also be hunted by the xenomorph if you're into that sort of thing.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
WiiU's exclusive game, Devil's Third, has a female enemy in kimono that will fight in her undies. From sceenshot, it looks like she has some good grab moves for gyaku :meaw:

image-D92A_55A67F8E.jpg

image-7397_55A67F8E.jpg

And 1:54 of this video.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Devil's Third boss fight with many grabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.