Resident Belly Wimp. Part 1 Hinata vs Naruto (1 Viewer)

Marhadina

Potential Patron
I don't own NARUTO or Naruto Shippuden

this is Gyaku ryona story,. more specific about Naruto getting beaten by girls, don't bother to read if don't into this thing.

notes:

this Story has several notes;

1. Sunagakure's Chunnin Exam Hasn't happened yet

2. Naruto didn't go to train with Jiraiya

3. Sasuke was trained by Kakashi as Anbu and Sasuke wasn't too obsessed with Itachi

4. Sakura still trained by Tsunade

# What if Hinata vs Neji didn't happened in preliminaries, and she has to fight Naruto. well Hinata have to defeat Naruto in the final. Okay that's easy.

# Story start

Today was a beautiful day in Konoha Village. The sky is clear and blue. we could see the Villagers mending their own business and many other things.

But today is not a just beautiful day. Today is the day of Final Chunnin Exam. The day that's very important to some Genin that participate in it.

# Naruto's apartment

Naruto was standing in front of a mirror in his room with expression full conviction. This is it, this is what he was waiting for, the day when finally he could show his ability to everyone.

" Yossshhh,... this is it. I'll do my best, dattebayo ".

But his smile a flattened after that, unsure and doubtful written in his eyes.

As his comrades knows about him, Naruto was full of energy and so sure about himself. he's a character that known will always just rush in anything without much thinking.

But, after everything happened in the Second stage of Chunnin Exam, for the first time Naruto finally realized How weak his is.

Since he was Academy Student, he always focus on his ninjutsu training. ' bunshin ' was his nightmare after all. and after became an official Genin, his sensei Kakashi always teach them about teamwork. right now, ' Kage Bunshin ' , ' Tree walking ' is everything in his arsenal.

He still remember clearly what happened before, on the Second stage of Chunnin Exam in the forest of death, his team met a Crazy Character named Orochimaru. and then he faced Kiba in the Elimination.

But,. How he could end up in final stage was nothing but lucky. that Guy Orochimaru could very easily killed him but he didn't, Orochimaru just left after Successfully beating him like nothing and marked Sasuke.

Orochimaru also seal Naruto's stomach with five Demon seal so Naruto couldn't rely on kyuubi's Cakra.

Then there's Elimination Stage when he has to face Kiba. and again, He was very extremely lucky.

As he rubs his stomach, he remembered clearly how easily Kiba demolished him in that fight, his stomach condition was worst. his Stomach organs was very badly injured that he also got knocked out And also in 3 weeks coma. and worse, he's not allowed to train after he woke up.

" Gahhhh, what the hell dattebayoo ..., no time to brooding like that bastard Sasuke. well better clear my mind with one big bowl of Ichiraku's ramen first ...

# Meanwhile in Street of Konoha

Hinata was in her way to the Konoha Stadium, She's after all one of the contestants. A certain loud Blonde shinobi then came to her mind, Yes Uzumaki Naruto is her first Opponent in this stage. Naruto was just like Hinata. they both known as failure and embarrassment. While Naruto was A village Embarrassment, Hinata was Hyuuga's. but unlike her, Naruto was never giving up. that's what she admired about him.

In different Reality or universe maybe she'll fall for him, but not in this reality, Hinata admired his spirit, that's all.

The fight between Her teammate Kiba and Naruto in the Elimination stage suddenly appears on her mind. Naruto won that battle yes, but. Hinata knew it was just Luck. when she saw that fight with her byakugan, she remembered how easily Kiba demolished Naruto. she saw how each of Kiba's punches easily buried deep in Naruto's stomach and destroying his organs with it.

Suddenly Naruto's figure came to her vision.

He's quite far away from her position and judging by his direction she pretty sure he'll go to ichiraku ramen first, which is opposite direction of Konoha Stadium.

An idea suddenly came to Hinata's mind. based of what she saw, she assumed that Naruto's belly is his weak spot so, she just have to prove her assumption.

Hinata hide her body beside a building, she just have to hit his stomach and act like it was incident.

On his way to Ichiraku Ramen, Naruto's mind was clouded by what happened in the Second stage, he's Walking slowly without caring everything around him. Suddenly ..

' Akkhak ..

Naruto suddenly feel very sharp pain in his belly. he then fall on the ground with his one hand pressing his belly try to ease the pain.

" Oh, Am soo sorry Naruto - kun. I didn't mean to ..., I was in hurry to Kurenai's sensei house first. I'm soo sorry ... ! ".

Knowing him, Hinata knew that he will not supisious.

" Hei... Hi Hinata, ... it's fine , just need a second ...

Few seconds later Naruto slowly get up, He then tell Hinata that he will not hold back in their fight later and continue his path to Ichiraku.

Hinata also continue her Path to The Konoha Stadium, but her mind was still thinking about Naruto. No, she's thinking specifically about Naruto's Stomach. When she hit Naruto's stomach earlier, all she's done was just a simple two fighers weak poke, no Cakra, no technique, But, She's surprised how easily her small and weak fingers Penetrated His Stomach. Of course this is not her first time hitting Shinobi's or Kunoichi's stomach. She's done that a lot, But those Shinobis Especially in her training with The Hyuugas and her team. When she hit their stomach she feels like her hand just punch a wood or Brick wall. especially those Hyuugas. But Naruto's stomach was not. his stomach surprisingly just like majority Kunoichis she knew. She didn't even feel a single muscle abs on Naruto's Stomach, His belly was soo soft that her fingers could easily entered deep into his belly. his belly was even softer than her own soft belly.

# 2 Hours Later

Konoha Stadium is now Crowded with people.

many Villagers, Shinobis, Kunoichis is here to see how future generations is. on the Arena all contestants except Uchiha Sasuke was Present.

After that The Sandaime Hokage begin his speech and tell everything about this stage, like ' Killing is Allowed ' and others. and with that, The Final Stage of Chunnin Exam Officially Started.

" Everyone Except Hyuuga Hinata and Uzumaki Naruto, please leave this Arena ..."

the Instructor, Jonin named Genma speak his instruction.

# In the Watching stand

" Hei, Sakura.. I know you're Worried about Sasuke -kun but, Your teammate is about to fight ... "

" I know Ino... but, Naruto's gonna lose!! ".

" Well at least, ease your mind. Sasuke will come don't worry.

Sakura then try to focus on the Arena but This fight, Sakura was Pretty sure Hinata will easily win.

#. Arena

' Kage Bunsh ... '.

" Naruto - kun ... ".

Before Naruto could spell his Jutsu Hinata suddenly Cut him.

" I Suggest you Surrender Naruto - kun,.. I will not holding back. if you continue, this will end very badly to you.!!. ".

Naruto Never saw this side of Hinata before, all he knows about her was polite, calm, and kind. but now, her facial expressions is clearly opposite.

" Say that to yourself Hinata, I will win this fight... ". " Kage Bunshin no Jutsu "

' Very well..., let's just hope you survived after what i gonna do to you Naruto .. ". inner Hinata Thought.

15 minutes passed. Naruto already done everything he could, Kage Bunshin, paper bomb, he's done everything he could do but Hinata just repel everything.

15 minutes of continuously creating Kage Bunshin and attacking really did take a toll on him,.. He loss lot of His stamina and cakra. But, even after all of that Naruto could see Hinata didn't even drop a sweat.

" You should Surrender Naruto !!... ".

Naruto was really pissed now, It's like she's just playing around and underestimate him. that's make Naruto really pissed.

" Then, How about this Hinata ...

" Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ... ".

Deep down Hinata knew, she could just end this fight earlier. Since the Beginning of the match, all she's doing is just defend herself. she just didn't want to hurt him, especially now that she knew Naruto was actually Weaker than her.

Almost everyone in the Stadium could also see that. just matter of time till Hinata decided to end this.

' This is amazing, to think someone could create a hundred Kage Bunshin ... But," Kaiten ... ".

A dome of cakra rotation Shield Hinata from hundred of Naruto's Kage Bunshin. this kaiten was far from perfect, her kaiten was even lot weaker than Neji's. But it was enough to repel almost all of naruto's Bunshins.

# in Watching stand

Kurenai was watching Every moves Hinata made, Hinata was like a little sister to her. She was the one who knew Hinata's most. Kurenai was Hinata's Guardian, she spent so much time with Hinata. Train her, teach her. Kurenai has done everything she could so Hinata could became a capable Kunoichi. Kurenai also Knew since beginning of this match. All Hinata's done was Holding back, she knew Hinata didn't like Hurting people whose weaker than her. But she didn't want Hinata holding back longer.

" HINAAATAAA.. STOP HOLDING BACK, BEAT HIM, NO MERCY ... "

Kurenai Loud outburst Make both Hinata and Naruto briefly look at Her.

' What ... '.that was on Naruto's mind, what was That lady mean ?.

' whatever ... '" Kage Bu ...

Before Naruto could even completely spell his jutsu, Hinata's Hand Suddenly already pressed in his soft belly. This Really Shocked Naruto's mind as he freeze in place don't know what to do. He didn't know Hinata could move this fast.

Unknown to him, Hinata's speed is actually pretty slow compared to other Shinobi's speed. It's just Naruto is too weak. Simple.

" I think that's enough Naruto - kun. unlike me, You really have strong spirit to keep moving and trying. And I'm really grateful to have comrade like you. Thank you. But unlike your spirit, your Body is Weak. "

' OOOFF '

Right after Hinata said that, she then pushes her hand deep into Naruto's soft and weak belly. Hinata now realized how stupid she is, Kurenai Sensei was right. She should do this sooner.

Naruto's Body pushed back a meter after that. He then fall on his knees and holding his painful injured soft belly with his hands trying to ease the pain, but it's useless. Deep down, Naruto knew that sooner or later this was coming. After the second stage finally he realized how weak he is Especially his belly. Suddenly Naruto remember the previous incident where Hinata hit his belly on the way here, Unsure and Insecurity now clouded his mind, What if Hinata already knew about how soft his belly is. What if Hinata purposely hit his belly to prove her knowledge about his soft belly.

# Naruto POV

" I'm not done yet Naruto-kun ".

After Hearing Hinata's voice, For the first time I really Afraid of what's gonna happen. Then I felt sharp pain in my head, Hinata Hardly grab my hair forcing me to get up. Suddenly she hit my weak and injured belly with her knee this time.

' OOOFff ' ' Akkhhak '

I Cough up blood after that. Her knee plunged deep into my belly and injured my internal organs with it. I couldn't take it anymore, I have to surrender.

" I S sur ren ...

' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' Akkkhak '

But Before I could finish my words, which is very hard to even say it because my painful injured belly. Hinata suddenly punched hard my injured soft belly twice. My belly is too soft and weak now. I could felt how Her hands easily Penetrated deep into my soft belly and crushed my internal organs with it.

' Akkkhak ' ' Akkkhak '

I repeatly Cough up lot of blood after. I couldn't help but pitying myself. I should have known, deep down I know this gonna happen. But I'm not prepared to this, this pain, this humiliation, I could even hear many people cheering Hinata to beat my belly more. This is so cruel, But maybe I deserve this, I know I deserve this. I couldn't do anything now, except the pain in my belly, my whole body feels numb and paralyzed. My life is in Hinata's hand now. She could do anything to my body now and I couldn't do anything. Right now I was nothing but her Perfect Human Punching Bag.

# Hinata's POV

' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' 'Akkkhak' 'Akkkhak' ' Akkkhak '

While my left hand grabbed his hair to force him to get up, I repeatly punches his soft belly with my right hand. And I couldn't help but enjoying every time my hands Penetrated his soft belly.

My Admiration to Naruto's Spirit is fading with every Punches I landed in his weak belly. To think that a male Shinobi like him have belly this Weak and soft.

' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' 'Akkkhak' 'Akkkhak' ' Akkkhak '

Ten minutes passed now and I don't even wanna stop punching Naruto's soft belly. Even after I know almost all of his Internal Stomach organs is already destroyed and blood from his mouth scattered around, I really don't want to stop. It feels like that Naruto's existence is purposely to become punching bag, especially his soft belly. After some time I desided to take my final moves.

I threw Naruto's body forward. Pain, Terror, desperation, I could see it clearly in his face.

He is trying so hard to wiggle away from me but, of course he couldn't. Slowly i move closer to his body that lying on the Arena floor two meters away from me.

" Well, well How about now Naruto kun,.. "

I didn't care if he could reply or not, then I opened his orange jacked so I could see Naruto's soft and weak bare belly.

His belly looks so delicious. no abs, soo soft, smooth, warm. The fact that now Naruto's belly is even softer and weaker than my little sister's belly is really funny.

' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' 'Akkkhak' 'Akkkhak' ' Akkkhak ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' 'Akkkhak' 'Akkkhak' ' Akkkhak ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' 'Akkkhak' 'Akkkhak' ' Akkkhak ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' ' OOOFff ' 'Akkkhak' 'Akkkhak' ' Akkkhak '

Without warning, I then start Stomping, Punching Naruto's already destroyed too soft bare belly brutally, again , again , again and again until finally his whole Belly and Internal Stomach organs destroyed.

My hands now impaled through his soft belly to his back, make a hole right in his middle soft belly.

" The Match is Over, Winner Hyuuga Hinata ".

I could hear the proctor declare my flawless Victory and the crowd cheers.

But, I keep my hand impaled through Naruto's soft belly. because if I take my hand away he'll die shortly after, so I patiently waited the medic to come.

_________

# Normal POV

A Year Passed after that day. Lots of things happened in the Konoha Village. Bad things like Konoha Invasion, or Good thing like Senju Tsunade finally came home. Lots of things.

Hinata and her friends now became Chunnin. Except Neji and Shikamaru who already become Jounin.

3 months after that, Finally Naruto wake up from his Coma. But, is his Shinobi's carrer over?. Who knows.

But over or not, One thing for sure, his belly is now sooooo soft and weak. Wayy softer and weaker than before.

And other thing, now almost every girls in Konoha knew how soft and weak his belly is. Just matter of time until he's soft belly demolished again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.