Who gets the next set of gif animations?

• Jam

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Jack-O

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Ramlethal

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Baiken

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Millia

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I-No

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Elphelt (SIGN)

• Elphelt (REV)

• Dizzy

• May

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacktheripperman

Potential Patron
Actually, would you mind telling me what it is you want to see from this in particular?

Oh right. My bad.

I want to see screenshots of when both are hit by the Magnum Wedding Bullet in any angle, frame by frame. And their knockout animation at the end where the camera is facing the front of them.

EDIT: Almost forgot, I want Dizzy in her white clothes. That's my most favorite color scheme of her in the game.

Datman

Club Regular
Oh right. My bad.

I want to see screenshots of when both are hit by the Magnum Wedding Bullet in any angle, frame by frame. And their knockout animation at the end where the camera is facing the front of them.

EDIT: Almost forgot, I want Dizzy in her white clothes. That's my most favorite color scheme of her in the game.
Here's some things I captured. Sorry there isn't more, things have been acting up on my end.
Screenshot 2020-01-27 15.43.15.png
Screenshot 2020-01-27 15.43.25.png
Screenshot 2020-01-27 15.43.35.png
Screenshot 2020-01-27 15.44.34.png
Screenshot 2020-01-27 15.44.49.png
Screenshot 2020-01-27 15.45.58.png
Screenshot 2020-01-27 16.05.28.png
Screenshot 2020-01-27 16.06.30.png
Screenshot 2020-01-27 16.07.51.png
Screenshot 2020-01-27 16.08.00.png

shutupharadasan

Potential Patron
Sorry for reviving after a month, but I was wondering if there’s anything else as far as NPCs go

I know we’ve had Slayer’s wife and the Jellyfish Pirates

shutupharadasan

Potential Patron
Who or what do you want to see?
If I’m being completely honest, I’d like to see as much out of this game before Strive comes out, because I know Arc-sys is incredibly detailed even with NPCs. But I know it’s too much to ask for

I guess to start, are the arcade mode scenes in real time? If so, is it possible to check if they modeled full legs for the girls in Haehyun’s first cutscene in her episode?

Lum1natro

Potential Patron
Is there any chance someone can show me a video tutorial on how to activate the hack? I am just confused on what to do, I saw the instructions and still didn't really understand what the controls are. Thanks!

Datman

Club Regular
If I’m being completely honest, I’d like to see as much out of this game before Strive comes out, because I know Arc-sys is incredibly detailed even with NPCs. But I know it’s too much to ask for

I guess to start, are the arcade mode scenes in real time? If so, is it possible to check if they modeled full legs for the girls in Haehyun’s first cutscene in her episode?
The camera mod unfortunately doesn't work during the Episodes.

Datman

Club Regular
Is there any chance someone can show me a video tutorial on how to activate the hack? I am just confused on what to do, I saw the instructions and still didn't really understand what the controls are. Thanks!
Please make sure it is a legal steam version of the game and make sure you do step three of the instructions correctly (make sure numlock isn't on). That's the only real advise I can give.

Jacktheripperman

Potential Patron
Can I see REV 2 Elphelt's wall splat in different angles and Dizzy in her white outfit in a t-pose up close in different frames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.