Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 Adult Mods (jam color 4 Jack-o all 6 colors 1/10/18)

Thief

Swell Supporter
So, uh... weird request, but can you take some pics of Jack'o with the pants off but keeping the swimsuit like part of her outfit? Kinda like if she was wearing an actual swimsuit.

Thnx in advance!

skypasser

Potential Patron
Could I ask for some regarding the mod?
So, I really wanted to use this mod, so I got Umod, and I finally got the Guilty Gear Xrd tab to show on the Umod.
I unzipped all the .7z files and dragged the .dds files on to Umod, but I am getting no results.
Am I doing something wrong here.
Sorry for asking so many questions.

P.S. Thank you for the awesome mod, if only I could use it I'd be happier

Boronic

Avid Affiliate
Could I ask for some regarding the mod?
So, I really wanted to use this mod, so I got Umod, and I finally got the Guilty Gear Xrd tab to show on the Umod.
I unzipped all the .7z files and dragged the .dds files on to Umod, but I am getting no results.
Am I doing something wrong here.
Sorry for asking so many questions.

P.S. Thank you for the awesome mod, if only I could use it I'd be happier
ive generally installed the mod by right clicking the white space on the bottom of the umod window and selecting "open texture/package" and then selecting the files from the explorer.

tigera

Vivacious Visitor
Reviving this old post
@ Boronic Boronic
Dunno if you are even here, but the jack o mod crashes the game always. Every other mod works but not jacko

Boronic

Avid Affiliate
Reviving this old post
@ Boronic Boronic
Dunno if you are even here, but the jack o mod crashes the game always. Every other mod works but not jacko
I don't really know why that would be happening on the texture's end. That would probably be some issue with the version of Umod you're using maybe?
I cant really test it because my game doesn't work anymore but I would personally try changing the version of umod you're using and if that doesn't work, maybe try saving the textures as different file types that are supported by umod.
Otherwise I don't really know what to tell you.

Top Bottom