Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 Adult Mods (jam color 4 Jack-o all 6 colors 1/10/18) (1 Viewer)

Thief

Club Regular
So, uh... weird request, but can you take some pics of Jack'o with the pants off but keeping the swimsuit like part of her outfit? Kinda like if she was wearing an actual swimsuit.

Thnx in advance!

skypasser

Potential Patron
Could I ask for some regarding the mod?
So, I really wanted to use this mod, so I got Umod, and I finally got the Guilty Gear Xrd tab to show on the Umod.
I unzipped all the .7z files and dragged the .dds files on to Umod, but I am getting no results.
Am I doing something wrong here.
Sorry for asking so many questions.

P.S. Thank you for the awesome mod, if only I could use it I'd be happier

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Could I ask for some regarding the mod?
So, I really wanted to use this mod, so I got Umod, and I finally got the Guilty Gear Xrd tab to show on the Umod.
I unzipped all the .7z files and dragged the .dds files on to Umod, but I am getting no results.
Am I doing something wrong here.
Sorry for asking so many questions.

P.S. Thank you for the awesome mod, if only I could use it I'd be happier
ive generally installed the mod by right clicking the white space on the bottom of the umod window and selecting "open texture/package" and then selecting the files from the explorer.

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Reviving this old post
@ Boronic Boronic
Dunno if you are even here, but the jack o mod crashes the game always. Every other mod works but not jacko

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Reviving this old post
@ Boronic Boronic
Dunno if you are even here, but the jack o mod crashes the game always. Every other mod works but not jacko
I don't really know why that would be happening on the texture's end. That would probably be some issue with the version of Umod you're using maybe?
I cant really test it because my game doesn't work anymore but I would personally try changing the version of umod you're using and if that doesn't work, maybe try saving the textures as different file types that are supported by umod.
Otherwise I don't really know what to tell you.

fuckrightoff

Potential Patron
Hi, the textures are very nice. I love all of them.
The problem with jack-o that freeze the game I solved useing another version of umod. This version works for me [uMod_alpha_v2_r51_with_log.zip ].
Could you make other nude models and, of course, more tits and less clothes? I want to see the tits of all character:wink:. If I could help with a donation or working modifying the textures by myself tell me. @ Boronic Boronic

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Hi, the textures are very nice. I love all of them.
The problem with jack-o that freeze the game I solved useing another version of umod. This version works for me [uMod_alpha_v2_r51_with_log.zip ].
Could you make other nude models and, of course, more tits and less clothes? I want to see the tits of all character:wink:. If I could help with a donation or working modifying the textures by myself tell me. @ Boronic Boronic
no one i know has figured out how to mesh edit this game which is where the rest of the nude mods would have to come from. most other outfits arent skin tight enough to make a convincing nude mod with only texture edits

this game partially uses Unreal Engine 3 which is not easy to mod, and is probably why no one knows how to change the models or anything. sorry

YOBA

Potential Patron
Hello, Boronic! Excellent retexture (especially Millia). I have a question: сan you fix pieces of clothing in Jack-O by smoothing the transitions from fabric to body or tearing clothes more believably?

P.S: And can you make I -no's nipples? The developers forgot to do this, if we consider her winning pose at the right angle))

Attachments

• GuiltyGearXrdОJack2.png
    GuiltyGearXrdОJack2.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 1,164
  • GuiltyGearXrdОJack1.png
    GuiltyGearXrdОJack1.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 1,167

Boronic

Swell Supporter
its been literally years but i think the problem with jack o was that that square piece could not be colored correctly due to the texture it uses. its normally a red insignia but if i recall correctly, it couldnt be passed as skin color when i tried.

ino i was gonna give nipples but i didnt really want to unless i could find a way to remove her top permanently which i never did. its been so long at this point that im probably not going to go back to it unless i can learn to disappear character's clothes

HHH__

Potential Patron
Trying to draw nipples across 3 different textures wasn't easy and I'm still not entirely satisfied but, here is a mostly topless mod for Jam Kuradoberi anyway.

Looks like Jam lost most of her top in a tragic cooking accident.
I could not figure out how to remove her underwear since it's rendered differently due to it changing constantly, but this is nice right?

jammin color 5 requires the original jammin mod to be active
Bro first of all i don't have any pc, i only play GG through my phone (GGXX on PPSSPP) means im a broke gamer, can i request for topless zoomed of jam being idle video(like the last pic on the thread)
A few seconds is enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.