Who gets the next set of gif animations?

• Jam

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Jack-O

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Ramlethal

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Baiken

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Millia

• I-No

• Elphelt (SIGN)

• Elphelt (REV)

• Dizzy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

• Total voters

Datman

Swell Supporter
I did but for some reason it doesnt work. Lets say i want to change FOV. Default value is 54, if i try to modify to 30 or whatever, it just stay in 54 no matter what. I have used is the past the same table with no problems but now i cant.
I take it you did the whole, (Click Advanced Options in the bottom left corner and right click the options in the code list, selecting "Replace with code that does nothing.") part right? After doing that I'm able to use the hotkeys freely (using alt to multiply and Z to rotate along with the numpad). Not exactly sure how the apply the newer 03-28-18 table to the 03-25-18 one, since I think that's why some things don't work, like the example you just mentioned.

Yun87

Potential Patron
I take it you did the whole, (Click Advanced Options in the bottom left corner and right click the options in the code list, selecting "Replace with code that does nothing.") part right?
:FACEPALM: ty dude, i really forgot that i needed to do that in the first place

Thief

Swell Supporter
Not really on topic, but they announced a new Guilty Gear. And as expected, it looks amazing

Datman

Swell Supporter
If anyone with the Cheat engine Camera mod for any version of Guilty Gear Xrd would like to share their screenshots, feel free to here. Anything from the characters attacks to ryona. Pantyshots, cleavage, the works. Post them here. There needs to be a place for this stuff since there just aren't many online so help the internet out by building up a gallery we can all enjoy. Everyone is welcome. Share as much as you like. Here are a couple of mine to help get started. Don't have the game on PC? Then request specific animations and angles of said animations and I'll try my best to provide. Don't be afraid to ask. This is a model appreciation thread for the females of GGXRD anyway. (I WILL limit it to 3 requests per-user. Your request number will reset back to 3 each week. I'm doing this so no one user can constantly ask for things and so I can manage the thread better. The number may shrink depending on how popular the thread becomes over time.) Download the Zip.file below to have the mod yourself.
Hey guys. Just want to let everyone know that the original link for the Camera Mod is dead so I added it to the OP of this thread. This may be the only place with the most recent files of the Camera Mod available for now. Here's the same Zip.file from the OP. Feel free to download it.

Attachments

Top Bottom