Grimey General Imports Index (2 Viewers)

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: Bible Black, Morrigan, Isabela

Hah, you sure like to keep me busy, eh? Enjoy keeping yourself busy with these BB imports.

Mineur said:
Great work as always man^^ (loved the dragon age girls!)

Btw, I got an swf request if you got time for it later on :)
its the rods for my latest template "Chikushōdō" , I think they would look much better as an swf but unfortunately I dont have much knowledge about flash ;O

Here are some references if you want to try it out: [attachthumb=1] [attachthumb=2] [attachthumb=3]

So its basically 3 black rods on her chin, should be pretty easy i think :)

Three black rods on her chin. Alright, shouldn't be too hard indeed.

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: Bachou Mouki

Quote from: Mineur on July 26, 2011, 04:15:28 PM
Great work as always man^^ (loved the dragon age girls!)

Btw, I got an swf request if you got time for it later on Smiley
its the rods for my latest template "Chikushōdō" , I think they would look much better as an swf but unfortunately I dont have much knowledge about flash ;O

Here are some references if you want to try it out: [ Attachment ] [ Attachment ] [ Attachment ]

So its basically 3 black rods on her chin, should be pretty easy i think Smiley

Three black rods on her chin. Alright, shouldn't be too hard indeed.

Sweet I'm looking forward to see my requested Chiko with her Piercings and if its possible can you also please make a Swf of her Rinnegan Eyes :)

girl_animalpath.jpg

And as you can see she also has on Piercing on her nose

Attachments

• 408836 - Animal_Path Naruto chikoshudo pain.jpg
    408836 - Animal_Path Naruto chikoshudo pain.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 205

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: Mouki Bachou, Ukitsu, Saji Genpou

So, four of those knobs. The eyes can be done, but you will require ModGuy's Loader to use them. Will have a look soon.

Updated with Mouki, Ukitsu and Saji from Ikkitousen.

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate

So, four of those knobs. The eyes can be done, but you will require ModGuy's Loader to use them. Will have a look soon.

Updated with Mouki, Ukitsu and Saji from Ikkitousen.

Well since I'm always downloading Anonymous Archive whenever a new one is online, having the loader wouldn't be a problem

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Mods are done, just need to find some Flash CS5 to convert them to SWF. Also, the eye mod is limited to editing the iris and sclera only.

Updated with Kaku Bunwa.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: Mouki, Ukitsu, Saji, Kaku

So I can't possibly make an update, or even simply load a board without have to work my way through at least a dozen internal server errors. Until somebody decides to fix this bloody board, I refrain from making any more updates.

dark daisuke

Potential Patron

well then i guess this doesn't matter but i'll tell you anyway. some of your ikkitousen girls hairs and templates are screwed up, The image, body codes and hair templates are all scrambled for some and don't match up least here anyway, they're all fine in the ikkitousen request thread. Kaku's hair template isn't even in this thread, a simple 2 minute fix if your interested.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

RajasGrime said:
So I can't possibly make an update, or even simply load a board without have to work my way through at least a dozen internal server errors. Until somebody decides to fix this bloody board, I refrain from making any more updates.

I'm really sorry, I really am, but I've had no problems with server errors.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Figures it's just me having issues. Maybe it will work when it's the middle of the night for the American timezone.

dark daisuke said:
well then i guess this doesn't matter but i'll tell you anyway. some of your ikkitousen girls hairs and templates are screwed up, The image, body codes and hair templates are all scrambled for some and don't match up least here anyway, they're all fine in the ikkitousen request thread. Kaku's hair template isn't even in this thread, a simple 2 minute fix if your interested.
I was trying to fix this last night, but was kept from doing so by the above issue.

Edit: It worked after enduring five more internal server errors. I just needed to remove a double attachment caused by an internal server error. Might be the large amount of attachments, but that doesn't explain why I get them when trying to load a board from the index page.

Edit 2: Ten more internal server errors later, I've added SWF imports for Isabela's earrings and Chikusodo's piercings. I will quit updating the topic title at the very least, that will save me more than half of these errors. Maybe I'll look into removing all attachments and replace them by external uploads, maybe that will alleviate some pain, ugh.

Mineur

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:
Edit 2: Ten more internal server errors later, I've added SWF imports for Isabela's earrings and Chikusodo's piercings. I will quit updating the topic title at the very least, that will save me more than half of these errors. Maybe I'll look into removing all attachments and replace them by external uploads, maybe that will alleviate some pain, ugh.

thanks a lot mate! :D and very weird that you get so many errors ;O

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Glad to help a fellow artist out. So it really is just me? Fine, fine, but it's not my end, I have it occur this much on multiple systems. I'll let my frustration fade for a bit and resume a couple of things.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Well, that took just two errors. Improvement is made for the moment, knock on wood.

Updated with Yuriko Takagi from HotD.

No errors for Gentoku, blimey.

So much for the smooth ride. Added Myousai.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Updated with hair import #150, Youjou Bashoku from Ikkitousen. Such a special character for such a special milestone.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Cheers mate and enjoy. This bunch almost got me wanting to replay DA2. Almost, cause it's still a lackluster game and the new DLC doesn't sound too promising.

DevilJinKazama

Potential Patron
That whole "Redemption" thing or whatever it's called?

Yeah, I'm having fun playing White Knight Chronicles, and not really eager to play through DA2 all over again.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Not to mention the loads of import bugs. That really ticked me off, as I think that's one of Bioware's game's strongest selling points. The continuity.

It's called Legacy. With 3/4 hours of gameplay going at 10$/€, it will be the waiting game for a special offer some time in the future.

DevilJinKazama

Potential Patron
Yeah.
I'm not about to shell out cash for something that's bound to be buggy as all hell and will probly add little to the game.

Besides, like I said, I'm still working on White Knight Chronicles. Getting close to my first run through, and already thinking of doing a second run.
Mostly because I've finally gotten into the game and understand most of it now ;P

RajasGrime

Content Creator
WKC sounded like an interesting title... Until it got poor reviews pretty much everywhere. I'm not sure if I want to pay the full price for this yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.