Grim42691 Male Hair Imports (NEW HAIR - L Lawliet) (2 Viewers)

grim42691

Content Creator
Since there aren't that many Male Hair imports (and I happen to know a few yaoi fans who WANT male Hairs more) I've decided tos tart my own line of Male Hair Imports for the game! enjoy!

And Remember: RULE 63. That's all I've got to say about that subject.

I take requests! I'm getting a lot of pratice with Photoshop thanks to these hair mods!

Total Hairs: 9

Code Geass
Suzaku Kururugi
Suzaku Hair Preview.png

Suzaku Hair.png

Death Note
L Lawliet/Beyond Birthday
L Hair Preview.png

L Hair.png

Durarara!!!
Mikado Ryūgamine
Mikado Preview.png

Mikado Hair.png

Inuyasha
Inuyasha
Inuyasha Preview.png

Inuyasha Hair.png

Miroku
Miroku Preview.png

Miroku Hair.png

Kohaku
Kohaku Hair Preview.png

Kohaku Hair.png

Tiger & Bunny
Ivan Karelin
Ivan Hair Preview.png

Ivan Hair.png

Yu Yu Hakusho
Hiei
Preview.png

Hiei Hair.png

Kurama
preview.png

Kurama Hair.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Renegade

Potential Patron
Re: Inuyasha Hair Import

Pretty damn good for a first 8). Heck if it was made into a SWF I'm sure a lot of people would download it ;). And besides, Inuyasha is a popular character. It is amazing it wasn't done sooner. You have probably made quite a few people happy, keep it up.

grim42691

Content Creator

Renegade said:
Pretty damn good for a first 8). Heck if it was made into a SWF I'm sure a lot of people would download it ;). And besides, Inuyasha is a popular character. It is amazing it wasn't done sooner. You have probably made quite a few people happy, keep it up.

Aww, thanks a bunch for the nice comment. Honestly, I thought the back hair looked a little weird but I'm glad you like it! I'll probably make more in the future as well!

grim42691

Content Creator
Re: Grim42691 Male Hair Imports

I've decided to do more male hairs! I added Miroku from the Inuyasha series as well!

grim42691

Content Creator

Anonymous said:
There seem to be no hairs.

What do you mean? Are they not showing up? Do I need to reupload them to the board? I grouped the Inuyasha and Miroku one in a "Spoiler" group.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

grim42691 said:
Anonymous said:

What do you mean? Are they not showing up? Do I need to reupload them to the board? I grouped the Inuyasha and Miroku one in a "Spoiler" group.
I meant to delete my post, it seems you used a specific bb code that makes the template not show up, I fixed it.

Also, it's called Rule 63.

grim42691

Content Creator

Anonymous said:
grim42691 said:
Anonymous said:

I meant to delete my post, it seems you used a specific bb code that makes the template not show up, I fixed it.

Also, it's called Rule 63.

Ah I see, thank you! I'm still new to the whole coding thing on this board.

grim42691

Content Creator

Renegade said:

I meant to ask you, what did you mean by "made into a SWF download?" I thought hair templates just needed to be a PNG in order to use. Or are you talking about character codes or making it better for the game or something?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

grim42691 said:
Renegade said:

I meant to ask you, what did you mean by "made into a SWF download?" I thought hair templates just needed to be a PNG in order to use. Or are you talking about character codes or making it better for the game or something?
If you make the hair import in Flash with the proper template and such, it can be published as a .SWF file which will be dynamic and work just like the built in hairs.

grim42691

Content Creator

Anonymous said:
grim42691 said:
Renegade said:

If you make the hair import in Flash with the proper template and such, it can be published as a .SWF file which will be dynamic and work just like the built in hairs.

Ah, I see. If that's the case, unfortunately, I don't have Flash Player yet so I probably won't be able to make a swf file out of the hairs.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

grim42691 said:
Anonymous said:
grim42691 said:
Renegade said:

Ah, I see. If that's the case, unfortunately, I don't have Flash Player yet so I probably won't be able to make a swf file out of the hairs.
It's actually Adobe Flash CS5 or greater. Flash Player is free and what you use to play SDT. But making dynamic hair can be fairly complicated.

grim42691

Content Creator
Re: Grim42691 Male Hair Imports (NEW HAIR - Hiei)

Added Hiei Hair from Yu Yu Hakusho. Kurama is coming up next <3

no_username

Potential Patron

i'd like to request the hairs of ivan karelin and ryuugamine mikado

source pics can be found here:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=ivan_karelin
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=ryuugamine_mikado

grim42691

Content Creator

no_username said:
i'd like to request the hairs of ivan karelin and ryuugamine mikado

source pics can be found here:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=ivan_karelin
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=ryuugamine_mikado

Oh yay! You're my first request on this baord!! I'll get right on it :D

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron

I've had a naruto yaoi request open for about 4-5 months, so I would be very grateful if you could consider it. :)
I have some pretty good references.

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1273.0

Mr. Nasty

Potential Patron

Make Warrant Officer Schrödinger from Hellsing... that would be cool. Wearcats are cool...

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=schrodinger

grim42691

Content Creator
Re: Grim42691 Male Hair Imports (NEW HAIR - Kurama)

Added Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho) Hair! Not my best work but I'm proud of it anyways! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.