Grim42691 Male Hair Imports (NEW HAIR - L Lawliet) (1 Viewer)

Mr. Nasty

Potential Patron
grim42691 said:
Ummm...I don't know if I started a movement, or if someones trolling on my behalf but.....Jesus Christ Monkey Balls you guys need to look at this!!

http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/2198/

I literally fell OUT OF MY CHAIR laughing at this hair mod!!! Jesus christ!!! LMAO

That would be awesome if I had a thing for guys with beards... but I don't...so instead it is just ridiculous looking. Lol...

Renegade

Potential Patron
grim42691 said:
Ummm...I don't know if I started a movement, or if someones trolling on my behalf but.....Jesus Christ Monkey Balls you guys need to look at this!!

http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/2198/

I literally fell OUT OF MY CHAIR laughing at this hair mod!!! Jesus christ!!! LMAO

Booru people should fear the all mighty power of the artists. And as for the people on booru, most of the haters have nothing better to do. I personally don't like yaoi but I think its nice that all kinds of people can enjoy SDT. Keep on growing grim, in time you might just change the way people play SDT.

no_username

Potential Patron
Re: Grim42691 Male Hair Imports (NEW HAIR - Ivan Karelin & Mikado Ryūgamine)

grim42691 said:
Request fufilled for no_username: Ivan Karelin & Mikado Ryūgamine! Hope you like them!

yes thank you very much :)

killington

Potential Patron
not into yaoi butt a know a few girls who are, showed them some of your hairs and they totally love them
keep the good work ;D

Midnight-KittehBoi

Potential Patron
Hi new user but huge fan of the game, wanted to ask if possibly somebody could do North and South Korea from Hetalia

Also really good work on the ones you have currently created ^w^ very pleased with them and grateful for them.

grim42691

Content Creator
Re: Grim42691 Male Hair Imports (UPDATE)

NEWS: I'm not gonna be able to do anymore hairs for a while. My computer crashed and I gotta get it fixed so until then, my hairs are gonna have to wait. Sorry :'(

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron

grim42691 said:
NEWS: I'm not gonna be able to do anymore hairs for a while. My computer crashed and I gotta get it fixed so until then, my hairs are gonna have to wait. Sorry :'(

:( thats bad news, but no worries, you're hairs are worth the wait!

good luck getting your computer up and running :D

Mr. Nasty

Potential Patron

grim42691 said:

Aw. :(

I hate having crashes, so I use System Mechanic to clean up all the crap once a week. Worth getting if you're OCD like me.

Crashes are never fun, but for when they do happen, I have two words of advice, "Flash Drive."
Bought two of those 32 gig flash drives awhile back... best investment ever. Loaded all my pictures, music, documents, etc. on it. Now sometimes I scrub my computer just for the Hell of it, and put it all right back. Why? Because I can! That, and it's nice to weed out some of the embedded garbage once in a while.

Wow, looking back on this, my advice sounds like an infomercial. Awesome.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Man, with this much support for male hairs, someone's gonna have to make a male body mod. The current booby-less girl "man" just looks like a total wuss. His chest practically goes inward instead of out.

PitaGora

Potential Patron

grim42691 said:

Shucks, you're one of the few content creators for men too. Miss ya.

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron
ElQonquiztador said:
Man, with this much support for male hairs, someone's gonna have to make a male body mod. The current booby-less girl "man" just looks like a total wuss. His chest practically goes inward instead of out.

I would settle for more hairs, the femboy body is very popular with yaoi lovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.