Grim42691 Male Hair Imports (NEW HAIR - L Lawliet) (1 Viewer)

Renegade

Potential Patron
Re: Grim42691 Male Hair Imports (NEW HAIR - Kurama)

Ah grim, your popularity is growing :D. I can't wait to see how big of an artist you become on this board ;D. Hey you should do some posts of Izaya Orihara and Shizuo Heiwajima from Durararara! . There are sure to be some fans out there who would apreciate them. PM if you want references.

grim42691

Content Creator
Re: Grim42691 Male Hair Imports (NEW HAIR - Ivan Karelin & Mikado Ryūgamine)

Request fufilled for no_username: Ivan Karelin & Mikado Ryūgamine! Hope you like them!

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron

Renegade said:
Ah grim, your popularity is growing :D. I can't wait to see how big of an artist you become on this board ;D. Hey you should do some posts of Izaya Orihara and Shizuo Heiwajima from Durararara! . There are sure to be some fans out there who would apreciate them. PM if you want references.

It's because he's one of the few people willing to do male hairs, I don't think there are any female/yaoi-fan artists.

3 cheers for grim!

grim42691

Content Creator

Queen of Clubs said:
Renegade said:

It's because he's one of the few people willing to do male hairs, I don't think there are any female/yaoi-fan artists.

3 cheers for grim!

Aww thanks for the cheers! But you did get ONE things wrong...

I AM a girl! ^_^

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron

grim42691 said:
Queen of Clubs said:
Renegade said:

3 cheers for grim!

I AM a girl! ^_^

I didn't see the gender symbol thingy :-X its rare, I only ever see boys online :-\

grim42691

Content Creator

Queen of Clubs said:
grim42691 said:
Queen of Clubs said:
Renegade said:

3 cheers for grim!

I AM a girl! ^_^

I didn't see the gender symbol thingy :-X its rare, I only ever see boys online :-\

I know what you mean! You're the other only girl I've seen on this baord! Though, if I get any more popular with my Male/Yaoi hairs, that might change, huh? lol

Mr. Nasty

Potential Patron

grim42691 said:
Queen of Clubs said:
grim42691 said:
Queen of Clubs said:
Renegade said:

3 cheers for grim!

I AM a girl! ^_^

I know what you mean! You're the other only girl I've seen on this baord! Though, if I get any more popular with my Male/Yaoi hairs, that might change, huh? lol

Just cause there aren't alot of girls on the board doesn't mean there aren't any yaoi fans...
Your hairs are awesome! Keep up the good work. ;D

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
grim42691 said:
Queen of Clubs said:
grim42691 said:
Queen of Clubs said:
Renegade said:

3 cheers for grim!

I AM a girl! ^_^

But...But... What about Chance? :(

grim42691

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
grim42691 said:
Queen of Clubs said:
grim42691 said:
Queen of Clubs said:
Renegade said:

3 cheers for grim!

I AM a girl! ^_^

Who's Chance? OwO

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
grim42691 said:
Anonymous said:
grim42691 said:
Queen of Clubs said:
grim42691 said:
Queen of Clubs said:
Renegade said:

3 cheers for grim!

I AM a girl! ^_^

Who's Chance? OwO
OHHHHHHHHH

dcfan

Potential Patron
Grim, I'm not into Yaoi or Rule 63 for dudes, but I applaud your skill and work. Glad to see that your helping to make this game enjoyable for everyone.

Also, I'm genuinely surprised at the positive reactions your posts are getting over on the booru, it's a fucking den of jackals over there and if anything would seemingly make them rage it would be male hairs.

grim42691

Content Creator
dcfan said:
Grim, I'm not into Yaoi or Rule 63 for dudes, but I applaud your skill and work. Glad to see that your helping to make this game enjoyable for everyone.

Also, I'm genuinely surprised at the positive reactions your posts are getting over on the booru, it's a fucking den of jackals over there and if anything would seemingly make them rage it would be male hairs.

Thanks but most of the positive feed back I'm getting is from here. On booru it's mostly just anon users calling me gay or the f word.

Mr. Nasty

Potential Patron
grim42691 said:
dcfan said:

Thanks but most of the positive feed back I'm getting is from here. On booru it's mostly just anon users calling me gay or the f word.

Probably because the thought of having some secksy guy give head warped their fragile lil minds. :o
Just goes to show, some people aren't content having their own fun, they gotta try to ruin it for other people. Tis a shame.

grim42691

Content Creator
Mr. Nasty said:
grim42691 said:
dcfan said:

Probably because the thought of having some secksy guy give head warped their fragile lil minds. :o
Just goes to show, some people aren't content having their own fun, they gotta try to ruin it for other people. Tis a shame.

Yeah, but what's weird, I have an option to delete their comments but it won't let me.

Mr. Nasty

Potential Patron
grim42691 said:
Mr. Nasty said:
grim42691 said:
dcfan said:

Yeah, but what's weird, I have an option to delete their comments but it won't let me.

Sounds like a glitch you might want to mention to your server admin. or something. Either that or they just don't like you, lol. :P

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Mr. Nasty said:
grim42691 said:
Mr. Nasty said:
grim42691 said:
dcfan said:

Sounds like a glitch you might want to mention to your server admin. or something. Either that or they just don't like you, lol. :P
Lol, a few things.

A) It's the internet, they will flame you for anything
b) Booru admin (ha) doesn't exist, any flaws (many) will never be fixed. The site is only there to gain money from ad revenue with no work at all.
C) Keep up the good work, if you have the intent of continuing making mods I'd be glad to see you in the artist alley some day.

grim42691

Content Creator
Ummm...I don't know if I started a movement, or if someones trolling on my behalf but.....Jesus Christ Monkey Balls you guys need to look at this!!

http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/2198/

I literally fell OUT OF MY CHAIR laughing at this hair mod!!! Jesus christ!!! LMAO

mike

Casual Client
grim42691 said:
Ummm...I don't know if I started a movement, or if someones trolling on my behalf but.....Jesus Christ Monkey Balls you guys need to look at this!!

I literally fell OUT OF MY CHAIR laughing at this hair mod!!! Jesus christ!!! LMAO

Lol that's....interesting....I'm not into guys but I would definitly play SDT with a bin laden face :P

grim42691

Content Creator
Mike said:
grim42691 said:

Lol that's....interesting....I'm not into guys but I would definitly play SDT with a bin laden face :P

OMG Seriously?! LOL That is just hilarious....I mean, I'm into boys but that taking it to the extreme! XD It's funny and all but I got turned off! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.