1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great Catfighting

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by hhr, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hhr

hhr Guest

Great Catfighting (Updated link)

Well, im making another giveaway. Thanks to all who took away their thanks in the last one.....

This time, i will be giving away CFF videos. Which is this:

http://adf.ly/2QCG9

I have 1-4 and 6. You get to pick whatever which one you want. You MUST download this file and send me what the number says in it. Otherwise i will ignore you

Here is the file you must download:
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/1735703344

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2011
  2. jackclown28

jackclown28 Potential Patron

link lead to no file. the files have been deleted

3. Mardion

Mardion Swell Supporter

All the one person who removed those thanks with his own hand says you're welcome, and reminds you that the "Thanks" button is there so people can thank users of the forum whom they feel they want to thank. It's not there as a "trading chip" ,ie give me a thanks and maybe I'll share a video with you. If want a big "thanks" count then post stuff that will make people want to thank you from their own heart. For example, freely sharing content you have with no strings or survey requirements attached is an almost certain way to make people grateful to you.

4. hhr

hhr Guest

The thing is... I never made a true trading topic. I always gave the video out for doing a simple task. Just these people must have been upset about not getting a second or losing. Anyway, updated link

5. asorel

asorel Guest

Hey man can you change the uploader?, I couldn't donwload the file.

6. hhr

hhr Guest

Not to be rude or anything, but if you're not willing to spend the time doing this then you're not worthy of getting the video.

If you're having problems with downloading the file, then message me and i can help

7. TheCrimsonRisk

TheCrimsonRisk Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

I know you weren't trying to be rude, but that's actually a pretty rude thing to say.

8. jackclown28

jackclown28 Potential Patron

change uploader

9. hhr

hhr Guest

Updated the link....

10. Black Lion

Black Lion Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

This thread is just asking for trouble (I saw how the last one went), and because the material is risky anyways I'm locking it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.