Goldilocks? (1 Viewer)

Akragard

Potential Patron
This is my first time posting a request, so I hope i'm doing this right. How about a Goldilocks hair/costume?

Attachments

• goldilocks2.jpg
    goldilocks2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 285
  • bears1.jpg
    bears1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 256
  • Goldilocks bears4.jpg
    Goldilocks bears4.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 216

Fenris

Potential Patron
Interesting idea! Something tells me her throat would be just right.

Seconding this request.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
You know I just told my friend here, "I'm gonna have to get my bear done soon." ;D, lmfao! I haven't forgotten about it, just having some issues getting it to look right.

Speaking of issues, I'm gonna have to pass on the Goldilocks hair. I've tried three different times but they all look like shit :-\. One of the other artist will have to pick it up, unless you can find me something more... detailed.

Fenris

Potential Patron
Dante said:
If anyone knows where I can find this one, (posted in the screenshots thread) it may work as a better substitute with some modifications.

That there is a Supergirl, circa 1985. It just so happens I'm a fan of Supergirls...

Attachments

• Supergirl - Crisis.png
    Supergirl - Crisis.png
    257.9 KB · Views: 309

Fenris

Potential Patron
I don't have the artist info, sorry. (Not sure if I found it in the archive or just stumbled across a thread with it or what.) I like what you've done with it, though.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
You know, I just had a thought. With the Catherine hair, add a green dress, put a windmill in the background, and ta-dah, Dutch chick.

Akragard

Potential Patron
Sorry for the delayed response, I am out of town (wishing there was a mobile version of the game). The hair and costume look amazing. Thank you so much for putting that together.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Can't believe you kept me waiting this long to respond to my generosity, how dare you ::). Lol, j/k dude. She was actually pretty easy to make since I already had most of it done. I modified my Malon (The Legend of Zelda) mod and only had to add the apron, back, tie, corest, and sleeves, to complete it.

I'm glad you like it, and now that you have confirmed that it is to your liking, Request Fullfilled

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.