Girl's Pain/KO/Death voices (6 Viewers)

KillerJ

Casual Client
Thank you for posting the audio.
And Naraka Bladepoint has updated a new female character, could u please have and update of her voice lines?
Thank u very much!
Uploaded.

Walkthrough Kalpa of Universe ?
btw,I tried to unpack the Counter-Strike Online voice file in PAK format, but none of the decompression tools I found online can be used.
The Kalpa of Universe voice files are located in the external path.
The file extension is .bnk and this is the Wwise audio bank.

You can play them using Foobar2000 with vgmstream plugins and convert them to .wav files.
However, the character code is the problem, and I don't have any information about this game, so I upload the character image files together.

Kalpa of Universe

And I've heard of CSO's new encryption. I searched several communities about it, but no one seems to be interested.

Ax1Lezz

Animator
Uploaded.

The Kalpa of Universe voice files are located in the external path.
The file extension is .bnk and this is the Wwise audio bank.

You can play them using Foobar2000 with vgmstream plugins and convert them to .wav files.
However, the character code is the problem, and I don't have any information about this game, so I upload the character image files together.

Kalpa of Universe

And I've heard of CSO's new encryption. I searched several communities about it, but no one seems to be interested.
thx!

danonymous310

Potential Patron
Thank you for uploading everything you've uploaded! This is a long shot of a request, so no worries if not possible, but any possibility of getting voices from Baldur's Gate 3?

KillerJ

Casual Client
Thank you for uploading everything you've uploaded! This is a long shot of a request, so no worries if not possible, but any possibility of getting voices from Baldur's Gate 3?
I'll think about it after I go on vacation. but the game is very large, I think I won't be able to do it quickly.

wygdl

Animator
已上传。

宇宙劫语音文件位于外部路径。
文件扩展名为 .bnk,这是 Wwise 音频库。

您可以使用带有 vgmstream 插件的 Foobar2000 来播放它们,并将它们转换为 .wav 文件。
不过,角色代码是问题,而且我没有这个游戏的任何信息,所以我把角色图像文件一起上传。

宇宙劫

我听说过 CSO 的新加密技术。我搜索了几个社区,但似乎没有人感兴趣。
thanks!!

LSY250

Potential Patron
appreciate for sharing these files to us,could you please upload them again with google driveor mega?it's too slow to download for me for some reasons ; )

KillerJ

Casual Client
appreciate for sharing these files to us,could you please upload them again with google driveor mega?it's too slow to download for me for some reasons ; )

That sounds strange. I've been testing multiple times and picked out the cloud.

My Mega and GD accounts had already been banned many times, especially blocked my IP from Mega.
Of course, I have the option of using the VPN, but I don't want to do that far.

But if the same problem happens to others, I might consider changing the cloud, but it won't be GD and Mega.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
That sounds strange. I've been testing multiple times and picked out the cloud.

My Mega and GD accounts had already been banned many times, especially blocked my IP from Mega.
Of course, I have the option of using the VPN, but I don't want to do that far.

But if the same problem happens to others, I might consider changing the cloud, but it won't be GD and Mega.

Can I request sounds from Sifu?

Nobody_man

Potential Patron
Hey hey. Pretty old games but Dishonored 1 and 2? They had some pretty good sounds but no hassle if it is unachievable, Dishonored 2 would be great tho. Thanks for your stuff

zack u

Editor
Teacher
came from your twitter.
I really appreciate your posts which fulfill certain niche fetish, and so grateful for being opened with this forum.

I loved voice from Kuro no Kiseki but couldn’t find them on the drive. Would it be possible for you to upload them?

KillerJ

Casual Client
Hey hey. Pretty old games but Dishonored 1 and 2? They had some pretty good sounds but no hassle if it is unachievable, Dishonored 2 would be great tho. Thanks for your stuff
Excuse me but, do you have Batman Arkham Origins? I kinda wanna hear the ninja zako hurt/KO sounds.

How about requesting to Evil Banana?
He ripped the voice of the games you mentioned. And I'm not interested in what anyone has already done.
Of course, I extract some of them myself depending on my needs.

came from your twitter.
I really appreciate your posts which fulfill certain niche fetish, and so grateful for being opened with this forum.

I loved voice from Kuro no Kiseki but couldn’t find them on the drive. Would it be possible for you to upload them?

I've only uploaded perfectly sorted files.
Because when certain characters or languages are missing, someone request again.
I extract almost all the latest games, but most of the time I don't do any sorting of the voice files.
This is not my main work, and I only do it when it is valuable to me.

Of course, there is no problem sharing what I have already done.
Falcom Heroines

But keep in mind, these are the files I've used personally, so it might be a little different from what you want.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
How about requesting to Evil Banana?
He ripped the voice of the games you mentioned. And I'm not interested in what anyone has already done.
Of course, I extract some of them myself depending on my needs.

I've only uploaded perfectly sorted files.
Because when certain characters or languages are missing, someone request again.
I extract almost all the latest games, but most of the time I don't do any sorting of the voice files.
This is not my main work, and I only do it when it is valuable to me.

Of course, there is no problem sharing what I have already done.
Falcom Heroines

But keep in mind, these are the files I've used personally, so it might be a little different from what you want.

Wait, where do I request to Evil Banana?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Lv40

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.