Girl's Pain/KO/Death voices (6 Viewers)

zack u

Editor
Teacher
How about requesting to Evil Banana?
He ripped the voice of the games you mentioned. And I'm not interested in what anyone has already done.
Of course, I extract some of them myself depending on my needs.

I've only uploaded perfectly sorted files.
Because when certain characters or languages are missing, someone request again.
I extract almost all the latest games, but most of the time I don't do any sorting of the voice files.
This is not my main work, and I only do it when it is valuable to me.

Of course, there is no problem sharing what I have already done.
Falcom Heroines

But keep in mind, these are the files I've used personally, so it might be a little different from what you want.
thanks! these are exactly what i was looking for.

Nobody_man

Potential Patron
How about requesting to Evil Banana?
He ripped the voice of the games you mentioned. And I'm not interested in what anyone has already done.
Of course, I extract some of them myself depending on my needs.

I've only uploaded perfectly sorted files.
Because when certain characters or languages are missing, someone request again.
I extract almost all the latest games, but most of the time I don't do any sorting of the voice files.
This is not my main work, and I only do it when it is valuable to me.

Of course, there is no problem sharing what I have already done.
Falcom Heroines

But keep in mind, these are the files I've used personally, so it might be a little different from what you want.
Well, turns out I need a paid membership for him to consider my request. Well, I'll do it anyways as you can request multiple games in that case. Thanks for your work again.

LSY250

Potential Patron
excuse me,Enternal Return has released many new female characters by now,could you please update the voice pack individually ? I would be greatly appreciated if you do it.

Last edited:

KillerJ

Casual Client
excuse me,Enternal Return has released many new female characters by now,could you please update the voice pack individually ? I would be greatly appreciated if you do it.
What I uploaded is not the extracts from the actual game, but the voice from fankit.
Fankit
In the actual game, there are 3 dead voices, and the rest are unused voices.
I don't know when the fan kit voices were deleted, so we can't get them anymore, but we can find them on YouTube and Twitter.

Well, turns out I need a paid membership for him to consider my request. Well, I'll do it anyways as you can request multiple games in that case. Thanks for your work again.
Don't assume that your request will be 100% accepted just because you sponsor him. Honestly, by my standards, it’s a bit ridiculous.

Hi. KillerJ. Have you ever played Tower of Fantasy? Can I ask for the voice of the game?
How long do you think it will take me to extract that game? I said before. I think some people don't know anything. I think they're fucking stupid. The easiest way is to tell me how much the game you're talking about is worth.

Why did you request without at least making an effort to provide a video link or send the game files?
You guys should make "suggestions" rather than "request" me.
You have to let me know how much it's worth. That's why I opened this forum.
I don't mean to get any rewards for what I've been doing, but sometimes I think some people have attitude problems.

LSY250

Potential Patron
What I uploaded is not the extracts from the actual game, but the voice from fankit.
Fankit
I don't know when the fan kit voices were deleted, so we can't get them anymore, but we can find them on YouTube and Twitter.
it's such a pity to see that most of the voice files were deleted.anyway thanks for your hard work😊

Last edited:

Toastguy

Potential Patron
I have a request:
Could you add in more character voices from "eternal return" ? There's some that aren't there. Thanks

Kindcheater

Modder
Im sorry im not good at english.
Famous voice actors including Suzie Young and Kira Buckland acted in ToF.
As far as I know, it is acted by the best voice actors in any language.

Like Genshin Impact, some characters have sexy climb voice.

I searched every fan site and leaking discord but couldn't find it. Please help me.

BEE

Potential Patron
Hello. Thank you for the other day:)
Sorry to bother you again but,do you have blue reflection's voice? If that,and you feel like it,I'm grateful.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Im sorry im not good at english.
Famous voice actors including Suzie Young and Kira Buckland acted in ToF.
As far as I know, it is acted by the best voice actors in any language.

Like Genshin Impact, some characters have sexy climb voice.

I searched every fan site and leaking discord but couldn't find it. Please help me.

It's a mobile game again again again.
are there about 40 female characters..? OMG.
I think I'd be more bothered to figure out what the character's name is for PL_025.
If you're a user of the game, DM me on Twitter and assist.

Or ask the Chinese community.
it is a Chinese game and the Chinese forum is one of the most reverse engineering places in the world, so I'm sure someone has already done it.
Don't ask me where. To join a Chinese site, I have to commit a crime of stealing personal information, and I will never do that.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Sorry, I fixed it because the public URL setting on the cloud was wrong for a while.

Added.
Tower of Fantasy, GBFVR - 2B

Hello. Thank you for the other day:)
Sorry to bother you again but,do you have blue reflection's voice? If that,and you feel like it,I'm grateful.

Koei Tecmo games use their own sound format. People are interested in Team Ninja or Omega Force's games, but not in GUST's.

Well. I think I will have no problem extracting the files, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the correct name. As for Blue Reflection, it's been a while so I don't really remember, but It's sure I had failed to get the file name for Second Light in the past.

*** The situation with Team Ninja's game is a bit different, as the developer from Koei Tecmo anonymously provided the source code to the forum.

BEE

Potential Patron
Sorry, I fixed it because the public URL setting on the cloud was wrong for a while.

Added.
Tower of Fantasy, GBFVR - 2B

Koei Tecmo games use their own sound format. People are interested in Team Ninja or Omega Force's games, but not in GUST's.

Well. I think I will have no problem extracting the files, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the correct name. As for Blue Reflection, it's been a while so I don't really remember, but It's sure I had failed to get the file name for Second Light in the past.

*** The situation with Team Ninja's game is a bit different, as the developer from Koei Tecmo anonymously provided the source code to the forum.
Thank you for considering, and uploading ToF voice despite complexity extraction.
To tell the truth I also interested that voice lines...

Nobody_man

Potential Patron
Fankit

Don't assume that your request will be 100% accepted just because you sponsor him. Honestly, by my standards, it’s a bit ridiculous.

How long do you think it will take me to extract that game? I said before. I think some people don't know anything. I think they're fucking stupid. The easiest way is to tell me how much the game you're talking about is worth.

Why did you request without at least making an effort to provide a video link or send the game files?
You guys should make "suggestions" rather than "request" me.
You have to let me know how much it's worth. That's why I opened this forum.
I don't mean to get any rewards for what I've been doing, but sometimes I think some people have attitude problems.
Yes I am aware, it is a bit silly but I have the money for questionable stuff like this ha. He managed to deliver in about a day nonetheless, both of the games.

jcforever

Vivacious Visitor
Uploaded.

included : battle, effort, emotion and moans
not included : cutscene

Hi there KillerJ,

Thank you very much for uploading Ada's voice rips from Separate Ways! Super appreciated.

I understand that its a big effort to include the cutscenes, but can I request for just one Game Over cutscene from RE4R - SW?
Its basically the sample file that you uploaded, from this cutscene:

If you could extract all the languages from this cutscene, that would be fantastic!

KillerJ

Casual Client
I understand that its a big effort to include the cutscenes, but can I request for just one Game Over cutscene from RE4R - SW?
Its basically the sample file that you uploaded, from this cutscene:
If you could extract all the languages from this cutscene, that would be fantastic!
hey. That's the same link as in the zip file I uploaded. lol. ~_~
Anyway, I replaced it with a new file.

And for small works like this, please send me a DM on Twitter. @yonar_kr.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Well I'll be damned...you actually did it. MK1 is finally here, props to you good sir.
Hmm... I'm sure the voice lines of mk1, which sold over 3 million copies, is definitely uploaded somewhere, but I did it because a lot of people asked for it. lol

SPAWN_101

Vivacious Visitor
Hmm... I'm sure the voice lines of mk1, which sold over 3 million copies, is definitely uploaded somewhere, but I did it because a lot of people asked for it. lol
xD thanks again. Reiteratively, when you get your hands on the game files and are in search of another good game, I highly recommend Remnant 2. The enemies in Losomn (game area location) are filled with treasures 👍

Nobody_man

Potential Patron
Yes Evil Banana sent me the voice lines and added efforts, but obviously he is not going to upload them anytime soon so yes, you did a huge favor with uploading the remaining ones to some who wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Lv40

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.