Girl's Pain/KO/Death voices (9 Viewers)

bahamut1518

Animator
Coder
Done.

Code Vein uploaded.
And, is it worth it just for the avatar voices? It's not just me, but there's a reason no one has touched the latest Naruto series. The game made by CC2 is a little easier to rip, but Namco's one takes quite a while. I'll consider it later, but I can't guarantee it.

Hmm. I always wonder if I should extract this series or not. Because 3DS games usually have bad sound quality.
Thank you for uploading the file. I've been searching for the PERFECT DARK ZERO voiceover for a long time, and I really like the Japanese voice acting.

Actually, this game is available not only in English and Japanese but also in Italian, French, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), and German. However, changing the region settings on your Xbox One system and redownloading is necessary to access the game files in those languages.

If you have some spare time, could I ask you to upload the files in other languages as well?

KillerJ

Casual Client
If you can spare the time, could you please do the Japanese voice for Shelly Birkin from Resident Evil 6?
Out of curiousity, would it be feasible for you to get the english voice files for Skadi from Aether Gazer? I have the EN .awbs myself but I have not found many resources for extracting from them myself.

Also, would it be possible to get the Japanese voices for the female survivors from Resident Evil Resistance?

Even if I don't make any comments, I will update them soon.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Thank you for posting the audio
Damage voice of White Cat Project please

This game does not have pre data download function.
I don't know what this is called in English.

This means I have to go all the way to the end content of the game to get all the data, and in some Japanese games I can't get the data unless I get the character through Gacha. If you have them, send it to me.

If you have some spare time, could I ask you to upload the files in other languages as well?

I don't have the old XBOX. I downloaded the ROM file and did it.
I think I probably don't do it for another language, If I have enough time, I will consider it later.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Game files were encrypte,I'm trying to extract them with Assetstudio,but i can't find sound files。

I mean, if I decrypt the game files and send them to you, you can do it yourself, right?

20240202_143437.png

KillerJ

Casual Client
Game files were encrypte,I'm trying to extract them with Assetstudio,but i can't find sound files。

I'm going to delete these files after 2 weeks. I already got everything I need from this game 2 months ago and I'm too lazy to extract again.

Decrypted assets

You must use the modified Assetstudio from the link.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Will you be doing relink?

Maybe someone will do it.
I took a quick look, and I could easily get most files of the screams, but not all. The rest must be in the archive.
Since the game has developed as Cygames's new engine, reverse engineering is required for parsing the archive format.

wygdl

Animator
hi:)
Can you upload voice files for The King of Fighters(13、14)and Walkthrough Kalpa of Universe ?
btw,I tried to unpack the Counter-Strike Online voice file in PAK format, but none of the decompression tools I found online can be used.

KillerJ

Casual Client
hi:)
Can you upload voice files for The King of Fighters(13、14)and Walkthrough Kalpa of Universe ?
btw,I tried to unpack the Counter-Strike Online voice file in PAK format, but none of the decompression tools I found online can be used.

Here for KOF 13, 14.

I don't know about the rest of the games because I haven't played them.

Ax1Lezz

Animator
Thank you for posting the audio.
And Naraka Bladepoint has updated a new female character, could u please have and update of her voice lines?
Thank u very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.