Girl's Pain/KO/Death voices (5 Viewers)

KillerJ

Casual Client
I'd like to make a request
There's a game called "TRAHA global"
I've been trying to find all voice lines/sounds on the internet but I couldn't, if anyone could add them/compile them in one file that would be cool.
can't download the game from Steam. Is this game shutting down?
Send me the game files.

SPAWN_101

Vivacious Visitor
Hi, I know the franchise is quite old but can you consider Gears of War (preferably 5) as I cannot seem to find the sound files anywhere and my PC has been under works for some time now otherwise I'd do it myself. Also, noteworthy newer games would be Remnant 2 and/or Mortal Kombat 1 (2023), but if you do not own them that is fine. Again, I'd attempt to rip them myself if my computer was here but it is going to be on hold for a while.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Hi, I know the franchise is quite old but can you consider Gears of War (preferably 5) as I cannot seem to find the sound files anywhere and my PC has been under works for some time now otherwise I'd do it myself. Also, noteworthy newer games would be Remnant 2 and/or Mortal Kombat 1 (2023), but if you do not own them that is fine. Again, I'd attempt to rip them myself if my computer was here but it is going to be on hold for a while.

Added.
PC_Gears 5 - Kait
XBOX_Gears of War 3_Anya, Bernie, Myrrha

I completely ripped Gears 4's voice files quite a long time ago, but they were deleted when my cloud account was banned.

Anyway Now, I uploaded some characters I have from Gears 3 and 5.
These are the files that I personally used for Skyrim, so they are not all files.

And I haven't purchased Remnant 2 or Mortal Kombat 1, but I'll check them out when I get the chance.
Thank you for the great suggestion.

SPAWN_101

Vivacious Visitor
Added.
PC_Gears 5 - Kait
XBOX_Gears of War 3_Anya, Bernie, Myrrha

I completely ripped Gears 4's voice files quite a long time ago, but they were deleted when my cloud account was banned.

Anyway Now, I uploaded some characters I have from Gears 3 and 5.
These are the files that I personally used for Skyrim, so they are not all files.

And I haven't purchased Remnant 2 or Mortal Kombat 1, but I'll check them out when I get the chance.
Thank you for the great suggestion.
Wow, that is great, appreciate it 👍

KillerJ

Casual Client
Is there any way you could add the English dub of code vein and Naruto shinobi strikers?

Naruto series is famous for reusing voices. I ripped the latest, Ultimate Ninja STORM CONNECTIONS, but they still reuse the voice of NUNS1~4.
I haven't tried Sinobi Strikers, but I don't know if it's worth ripping.

And hmm? Didn't I upload CodeVein's English files? I'll upload them later.

Noname13

Potential Patron
Naruto series is famous for reusing voices. I ripped the latest, Ultimate Ninja STORM CONNECTIONS, but they still reuse the voice of NUNS1~4.
I haven't tried Sinobi Strikers, but I don't know if it's worth ripping.

And hmm? Didn't I upload CodeVein's English files? I'll upload them later.
The code vein files only have the Jp voices right now, and for shinobi strikers, I was mostly asking for the avatar voices as those aren’t in any other Naruto game as far as I’m aware

BEE

Potential Patron
Could I request JP dmg voice of etrian odyssey V and etrian odyssey nexus? If need, I'll send game file.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Awesome .Thank you for these .
Would you be able to do all language of female zako of Perfect Dark Zero
Done.

The code vein files only have the Jp voices right now, and for shinobi strikers, I was mostly asking for the avatar voices as those aren’t in any other Naruto game as far as I’m aware

Code Vein uploaded.
And, is it worth it just for the avatar voices? It's not just me, but there's a reason no one has touched the latest Naruto series. The game made by CC2 is a little easier to rip, but Namco's one takes quite a while. I'll consider it later, but I can't guarantee it.

Could I request JP dmg voice of etrian odyssey V and etrian odyssey nexus? If need, I'll send game file.

Hmm. I always wonder if I should extract this series or not. Because 3DS games usually have bad sound quality.

Last edited:

KillerJ

Casual Client

Here is an English sample voice.

Etrian Odyssey 5 Char034 voice

As expected, the sound quality is not good, so I think I will not use it.
I tested it in another game and there was noise.

If you are willing to extract voice files yourself, send me the game files.
This is because, like Resident Evil 6, the encryption of the global version and the jp version may be different.

If you just have a PC, you can do it without difficulty.

In JP games, voice files recorded at JP studio usually have better sound quality, but I won't know until I extract it.

jcforever

Vivacious Visitor
Hi there KillerJ,

Thank you very much for sharing the amazing collection of voice rips.

If you can spare the time, would it be possible to request the voice rips (all languages) of Ada Wong from Resident Evil Evil 4 Remake's DLC - Separate Ways?

KillerJ

Casual Client
Hi there KillerJ,

Thank you very much for sharing the amazing collection of voice rips.

If you can spare the time, would it be possible to request the voice rips (all languages) of Ada Wong from Resident Evil Evil 4 Remake's DLC - Separate Ways?

Uploaded.

included : battle, effort, emotion and moans
not included : cutscene

Toastguy

Potential Patron
can't download the game from Steam. Is this game shutting down?
Send me the game files.
Never mind the game shut down didn't know that. Well there is another question in the Google drive all of the past voices are gone now (maybe it is just for me) was there an issue or did you delete them yourself?

aqua02

Writer
Hi KillerJ,

Thanks for always uploading your voice.
I'm using a machine to translate it, so I apologize if it's not clear.

If you can spare the time, could you please do the Japanese voice for Shelly Birkin from Resident Evil 6?

There should be a drowning voice and I would like to hear it.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Hi KillerJ,

Thanks for always uploading your voice.
I'm using a machine to translate it, so I apologize if it's not clear.

If you can spare the time, could you please do the Japanese voice for Shelly Birkin from Resident Evil 6?

There should be a drowning voice and I would like to hear it.

No Jp voice (steam)

20240129_063623.png

Send me the japanese game files.
Here is the sample voice. (English)
Sherry.zip

BEE

Potential Patron
Here is an English sample voice.

Etrian Odyssey 5 Char034 voice

As expected, the sound quality is not good, so I think I will not use it.
I tested it in another game and there was noise.

If you are willing to extract voice files yourself, send me the game files.
This is because, like Resident Evil 6, the encryption of the global version and the jp version may be different.

If you just have a PC, you can do it without difficulty.

In JP games, voice files recorded at JP studio usually have better sound quality, but I won't know until I extract it.

I listened sample voice. It's OK.
This is is the game files. If you'd like,thank you.

Renyonar

Vivacious Visitor
You have done great work for the community, KillerJ.

Out of curiousity, would it be feasible for you to get the english voice files for Skadi from Aether Gazer? I have the EN .awbs myself but I have not found many resources for extracting from them myself.

Also, would it be possible to get the Japanese voices for the female survivors from Resident Evil Resistance?

KillerJ

Casual Client
I listened sample voice. It's OK.
This is is the game files. If you'd like,thank you.

uploaded.
Etrian Odyssey V = female characters
Etrian Odyssey X = All characters

These are the entire voices, but the files have a proper name, so it will be easy for you to find the voice you want.

BEE

Potential Patron
uploaded.
Etrian Odyssey V = female characters
Etrian Odyssey X = All characters

These are the entire voices, but the files have a proper name, so it will be easy for you to find the voice you want.
Ahhhh Thank you so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.