Girl's Pain/KO/Death voices (6 Viewers)

KillerJ

Casual Client
Added.

PC_Demon Slayer Hinokami Chronicles (En, jp)
PC_Million Arthur Arcana Blood (Jp)
PC_Nitroplus Blasterz Heroines Infinite Duel (jp)
PC_SoulCalibur VI (En, Jp) + All Creation
PC_Trials of Mana (En, Jp)

I won't be able to come for a while because I'm busy making MODs, but I'll keep the Mega account.

Last edited:

KillerJ

Casual Client
Is it easy to get the Blade and Soul Voices?

A few years ago, I backed up the Korean voices of the playable characters and some npc's.

However, when I looked at the voice cue files of some old files, I found that the attack voice was played in the situation of being hit. I don't know if it's the same situation in other languages (en, jp).

If you want to get files for other languages, you can easily get voice files using Fmodel.
Just extract the sound assets and change the file extension from Uexp to Ogg.

The audio files of Almost all of Korean MMORPGs made with Unreal Engine, including BNS revolution and BNS2, can be extracted in the same way.

Last edited:

maxmandude

Potential Patron
Heya, I wanna ask if you still have all the battle voices for Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Three hopes, and if you do, be able to upload them? I was trying to extract them myself, but was unable to, due to my software outputting empty files.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Heya, I wanna ask if you still have all the battle voices for Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Three hopes, and if you do, be able to upload them? I was trying to extract them myself, but was unable to, due to my software outputting empty files.

These are the original files. (*.ktsl2asbin files)
You can play them with Foobar2000 + vgmstream plugin (Foobar2000 Component).

Installation is simple. You can also search the internet for help.

Also, I only keep female voice files, so if you want to get voices for male characters, please refer to github.

chunli.yt

Potential Patron
If someone could compile the voice clips from epic seven, its already done on youtube but its hard to extract audio from an hour long video

PoorLenore

Potential Patron
If someone could compile the voice clips from epic seven, its already done on youtube but its hard to extract audio from an hour long video

That vid's hella outdated too. We could use a new audio rip of that game eventually. Too many good sounds

KillerJ

Casual Client

Many of Epic Seven's asset files are encrypted, but sound files are not. Voice files have .bank extension and can be played with foobar2000. They are identified by character ID, not by name. In relation to this, take a look at the site below.

By the way, all my Mega accounts were blocked a few weeks ago. My IP has probably been banned. I will come back after looking for a new cloud service.

chunli.yt

Potential Patron
Many of Epic Seven's asset files are encrypted, but sound files are not. Voice files have .bank extension and can be played with foobar2000. They are identified by character ID, not by name. In relation to this, take a look at the site below.

By the way, all my Mega accounts were blocked a few weeks ago. My IP has probably been banned. I will come back after looking for a new cloud service.
Sorry to hear that, hate for you to have to go through this all again. Appreciate your work tho

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

I recommend Filendrive, it feels like MEGA
And I hope to see Sifu voices in the future

Ryonanon

Avid Affiliate
While OP sorts his stuff out, I have some stuff to share too

All the TERA (RIP) voices, from not only the base game but also the extra voices that came out in the JP version (except for Ikue Ohtani, I wasn't able to get her voice files before the game shut down). Lots of good ryona stuff here

abc99

Illustrator
Hi, I would like to ask that is the MEGA link dead? because i cant access to it.
Hi, guys.
In Ryona communities, animators such as MMD and modders always talk about the lack of sound resources.
The best way to get clean sound is to extract voice files of game. So I'll post about only these in this thread .
3D models, sprites are overflowing elsewhere, so i'm not going to discuss about them here.

Also I tend to exclude the files posted on "sounds-resource.com", but I may post the things I extracted myself.

As I am an amateur, it will be impossible to extract all the game files, but I will continue to work as soon as I have time.

List :

~ January 2023

NSW_Astral Chain (ENG, JPN)
NSW_Bayonetta 3 (ENG, JPN)
NSW_Fire Emblem Awaken (ENG, JPN)
NSW_Fire Emblem Fate (ENG, JPN)
NSW_Fire Emblem Warriors (ENG, JPN)
NSW_Rivercity Girls 2 (ENG, JPN)
NSW_Samurai Maiden (JPN)
PC_ANNO Mutationem - Ann (ENG, JPN +)
PC_Black Dersert (KOR, JPN)
PC_Closers Online (KOR, JPN)
PC_Dark Souls 3 (ENG)
PC_Dead or Alive 5,6 (JPN)
PC_Final Fantasy 7 Remake (ENG, JPN)
PC_Final Fantasy Dissidia NT(ENG, JPN)
PC_Final Fantasy Type-0 (JPN)
PC_Frontier Hunter (JPN)
PC_KurtzPel (ENG, KOR)
PC_LostArk (KOR, JPN)
PC_Monster Hunter World
PC_Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (JPN)
PC_Ninja Gaiden Remaster 2,3 (ENG, JPN)
PC_Nioh 1 (JPN)
PC_Nioh 2 (ENG, JPN)
PC_Overwatch 2 (KOR, JPN, ENG)
PC_Resident Evil Remake 2,3 (ENG, JPN)
PC_Resident Evil Village - Rosemary (ENG, JPN, RUS)
PC_Scarlet Nexus (ENG,JPN)
PC_Sekiro Shadows Die Twice - Emma (ENG=JPN)
PC_Senran Kagura Renewal (JPN Only)
PC_Shadow Arena (KOR, ENG +)
PC_SNK Heroines (ENG, JPN)
PC_Star Ocean The Divine Force (ENG, JPN)
PC_Street Fighter 5 (ENG, JPN)
PC_Vicdictus (ENG, KOR, JPN)
PS2_Rumble Roses (JPN)
PS3_Dragon's Crown (ENG, JPN)
PS4_Deception 4 Darkside Princess (JPN)
PS4_Gravity rush 1, 2 (Only 1 lang)
PS4_Valkyrie Elysium (ENG, JPN)
PSP_Fairy Tale ZelefAwaken (JPN)
XBOX_ Rumble Roses XX (ENG, JPN)

NSW_Fire Emblem Three Houses (ENG, JPN)
PC_Naraka Bladepoint (ENG, JPN, +).zip

Mobile_Action Taimanin (JPN) 10.26.2022
Mobile_Edens Zero Pocket Galaxy (JPN) 08.22.2022
Mobile_Gransaga (KOR, JPN) 08.01.2022
Mobile_Seven Knights 2 (ENG, JPN, KOR) 08.11.2022
Mobile_Seven Knights Revolution (KOR) 07.29.2022
PC_Bloodstained Ritual of the Night (ENG, JPN)
PC_Valkyria Chronicles (ENG, JPN)
PC_Valkyria Chronicles 4 (ENG, JPN)

NSW_Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes (ENG, JPN)
PC_Dynasty Warrior 9 Empires (ENG, JPN +)
PC_Earth Defense Force 5 (ENG, JPN, KOR +)
PC_God Eater 3 (ENG, JPN)
PC_My Hero One's Justice 1,2 (JPN)
PC_Warriors Orochi 4 (JPN)
XBOX_Samurai Shodown Sen (JPN)

February 2023

PC_Attack on Titan 2 (JPN)
PC_Monster Hunter Rise (ENG, JPN)
PC_Returnal (ENG)
PC_Warriors All Stars (JPN)
PS4_Night of Azure (JPN)
PS4_Night of Azure 2 (JPN)
PC_Code Vein (JPN)
PC_Eternal Return (ENG, JPN, KOR)
PC_Jump Force (JPN)
PC_League of Legends (ENG, JPN, KOR)
PS3_Lollipop Chainsaw (ENG, JPN)

March 2023

PC_Wo Long Fallen Dynasty (ENG, JPN, CHN)
NSW_Bayonetta Origin - Cereza (ENG, JPN)
PC_Resident Evil 4 Remake - Ashley (All Languages)
PS3_Drakengard 3 (JPN)

May 2023

Mobile_Gransaga (KOR, JPN) 05.05.2023
NSW_Xenoblade 3 (JPN)
PC_Tale of Arise (ENG, JPN)
PS3_Shining Resonance (JPN)
PSP_Shining Ark (JPN)
PSP_Shining Blade (JPN)
PC_Counter Strike Online 2 (ENG, KOR)

Mobile_Honkai: Star Rail v1.0.5 (En, Jp, Kr, Cn)

June 2023

Mobile_HIT2 (Kr)
Mobile_V4 (Kr)
NSW_RWBY Arrowfell (En, Jp)
PC_Dungeon Fighter Online (En, Jp, Kr)
PC_Night Walker (Kr)
PC_Stranger of Pradise Final Fantasy Origin (En, Jp)
PC_Veiled Expert (En, Kr, Cn)

PC_Street Fighter 6 (En, Jp).zip
PC_Street Fighter 6 (En, Jp) Entire voices.zip

PC_Blue Protocol (Jp) 06.15.2023
PC_Akiba's Trip (En, Jp)
PC_Akiba's Trip 2 (En, Jp)

July 2023

PC_Demon Slayer Hinokami Chronicles (En, jp)
PC_Million Arthur Arcana Blood (Jp)
PC_Nitroplus Blasterz Heroines Infinite Duel (jp)
PC_SoulCalibur VI (En, Jp) + All Creation
PC_Trials of Mana (En, Jp)

PC_Tekken 8 CNT 07.28.2023
PC_DNF DUEL (Jp, Kr, Cn)
Hi, I would like to ask that is the MEGA link dead? because i cant access to it.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

I sent a private message to K KillerJ notifying him of the broken link. Next time PLEASE use the site's "REPORT" function to report a post containing broken link(s). Doing tht speeds up the process of fixing problems.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

bahamut1518

Animator
Coder
Awesome .Thank you for these .
Would you be able to do all language of female zako of Perfect Dark Zero
When you shoot them in the different body parts,they will do the different reaction.
I bought this game with all language.but I don't know how to extract file with computer.

Last edited:

Pyragma

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
K KillerJ What do you use to extract voice lines from Star Rail? I've tried using Genshin audio exporter but it gets very messy. Is there a specific file you extract from in the game's directory?

I'm just trying to have a constantly up to date voice ryona collection for all Star Rail girls :P

KillerJ

Casual Client
ou use to extract voice lines from Star Rail? I've tried using Genshin audio exporter but it gets very messy. Is there a specific file you extract from in the game's directory?

I'm just trying to have a constantly up to date voice ryona collection for all

Starrail's sound file location and packing method has changed since version 1.5. So the code I used before no longer works.

But I've lost interest in this game now, and I don't usually prefer analyzing files from mobile games. Because the games have too frequent updates and my schedule is messed up with countless requests.

If you want to do it yourself, you will need to download the analyzed data files from Dimbreath's GitHub and then write the code for the current version of the game. As far as I know, there is no community attempting this, and it is not an easy task to do alone.

Pyragma

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Starrail's sound file location and packing method has changed since version 1.5. So the code I used before no longer works.

But I've lost interest in this game now, and I don't usually prefer analyzing files from mobile games. Because the games have too frequent updates and my schedule is messed up with countless requests.

If you want to do it yourself, you will need to download the analyzed data files from Dimbreath's GitHub and then write the code for the current version of the game. As far as I know, there is no community attempting this, and it is not an easy task to do alone.
Really appreciate the detailed reply. I'm curious what are the games you're planning for the future?

KillerJ

Casual Client
Really appreciate the detailed reply. I'm curious what are the games you're planning for the future?

Although I tend to improvise without thinking about what to do next, there are a few things to consider.

Even though the YT channel statistics are not very accurate, based on my personal experience, the most popular place for voice fetishes is Japan, and in fact most of the requests are for Japanese voice.

20231223_090531.png

This is only the case in multi-language games, and in games with only Japanese voices, it is more than 70%. In the past, I uploaded files to the cloud separately for each language, but the ratio of downloads was higher than this.

This means that JP voices are highly preferred not by only Japanese but overall. (Confirmed in multi-language games such as Overwatch and Resident Evil)

I have many raw voice assets of English and other language games, but not all of them can be a top priority.
Of course, the same goes for files in my native language. lol.

Anyway, even if I haven't posted anything on this thread, since August until now I have uploaded about 30 games. I will continue to upload whenever I have time.

P.S. I have no intention of excluding or praising any particular language. I'm just talking about statistics and the actual uses.

Toastguy

Potential Patron
I'd like to make a request
There's a game called "TRAHA global"
I've been trying to find all voice lines/sounds on the internet but I couldn't, if anyone could add them/compile them in one file that would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.