Girls' Frontline (1 Viewer)

Tony SSS

Potential Patron
While I was researching T-Dolls from the official EN wiki of the game, I stumbled upon the M1911 MOD having a very interesting damaged CG, where she happens to show a trasparently visble nipple apparently which is kinda great to see honestly. lol

This means that she might be one of the most easiest T-Dolls of the entire-ass game to nude mod apparently, but it doesn't mean that I can perhaps give a go at it since I'm still not capable of nude modding at all sadly (although would love to in the future). So I still want someone here to nude mod her soon 'cuz I also like her design quite a bit.
Pic_M1911Mod_D.png

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
creating an alpha is giving me a headache

It's actually pretty easy if the original picture has transparency in the background. I just take the picture, rescale the image to 256x256, then use the hue/saturation tool to max out the lightness and turn the entire image white

th3l0stch1ld

Potential Patron
I think it stopped working since the last update. Seems like they might have added a file or two to each t-doll's collection

Last edited:

StormerB13

Potential Patron
I think it stopped working since the last update. Seems like they might have added a file or two to each t-doll's collection
It should work still. The update just refreshes character models so all you need to do is redownload the skins that you had and repeat the same procedure to incorporate it into the game

A

AscendingCanadian

It stopped working, the new game files are now smaller in size (Nude mod for M2HB is 3.09mb, new file for M2HB is 1.64mb) so the game will detect the mismatch in file size and redownload the file

Tony SSS

Potential Patron
It stopped working, the new game files are now smaller in size (Nude mod for M2HB is 3.09mb, new file for M2HB is 1.64mb) so the game will detect the mismatch in file size and redownload the file
Damn, it seems MICA Team has found a way to make a temporary patch against nude mods apparently. lol
But this doesn't mean that you will all stop making nude mods for ALL T-Dolls tho, so I still hope to see 'em coming more soon. ^ ^

S

Silverwind89

As AscendingCanadian says, the recent update made the character files smaller. To be more precise, the recent update split them up into different files. Now, each character has a regular .ab (or _he.ab file, if it's a T-doll whose art was censored), and a _spine.ab file. My guess is the _spine.ab file is what holds their chibi data in the dorm. I don't know. Either way, we're only interested in the regular .ab file because that's where the T-doll art is, so we can safely ignore _spine.ab.

Although, if someone is interested in making nude sprites, I guess the _spine.ab file is what you're looking for.

While the new update did render this mod unusable, I followed red_cloud0's guide despite the new update using PPK and G41 as an example. So far, everything appears to still work. That said, there are some tiny differences, other than the aforementioned _spine.ab file.

"pic_xxx_M" and "pic_xxx_M_Alpha" are no longer used; they are replaced with "pic_xxx_N" that holds the team portrait file. You could still mod in the old team portrait file, but the team portrait background will not carry over. I can't find the team portrait background in any of the files I would suspect it might be found, so I'm guessing the background and T-doll art come as a set. Alpha channel appears to no longer be needed here. Of course, this assumes you even care about the new background, which imo is actually really nice.

According to the uncensored patch instructions, you can also make the game download and use the uncensored images instead if you rooted your phone or emulator. In that case, you'd be replacing the _nom.ab file instead after the game prompts you to download it upon starting up the game. Method's still the same.

So yeah. The mod is now "broken", but the guide remains relevant with minor changes. The team portrait background thing is a bit annoying, though.

th3l0stch1ld

Potential Patron
Well might seem like it sadly, although I don't know why is that.
I honestly had high hopes for more T-Dolls getting uncensored with nude mods, but then it went away with months passing by...T_T
Thats unfortunate. We can only hope that someday someone will revive this thread

Tony SSS

Potential Patron
It seems like this could be revived using all the modified artwork posted by various contributors (With credit to original artist)
If someone is interested Redcloud wrote a step by step, and Silverwind summarized the reason all the files need to be changed.

UABE Tutorial

Reason the Mod Isn't Working
Yeah you're right, I know that asian artists (mainly korean ones) tend to modify official game artworks and post them on different websites such as Naver for example, even for other games such as Dungeon Fighter for example, so I hope to see them all or at least a bunch of them posted here soon.

Elyann

Casual Client
Not to be mean but I just want to express my feedback about the art.

By looking at some of the pictures posted I have to say some of the characters' breasts and nipples look rather unnatural and the same goes for their vaginas. I'd suggest to look up for some tutorials about drawing those parts , how they look like when a character is in a different pose , their anathomy and the effect gravity / mass has on them and practicing a lot , get familiar with them . Best wishes towards becoming a good artist .

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.