Girls' Frontline (2 Viewers)

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
So this mobile app recently got released in English and is getting a fair amount of interest from what I can tell - it's a resource/development game similar to Kancolle Collection or Azur Lane, but with guns instead of ships. It's a mobile app, but a lot of people play via Android emulators such as Nox or Bluestacks.

The art within the game is mostly 2D still images, though there are some newer costumes that are animated Live2D. Here's a link to the official site: Girl Frontline Preregistration is underway!

Each girl in the game has 2 poses; a standard one and a "damaged" one, where their clothes are damaged and they're usually in a lewd position. Here's a link to a full list of each character along with portraits/art: T-Doll Index - Girls' Frontline Wiki

Unfortunately, I have no artistic talent and can thus only create mods when I'm provided with edited pictures to put into the game. Felldude has graciously provided me with a few edited pictures already, and I've compiled a few that I've found online and created mod files out of them. I've uploaded everything to a Google Drive folder that I plan to keep organized and updated; you can access it here: [Nude Mods] - Google Drive

Preview pictures of each mod are included in the folder (or you can scroll down in this thread to see the posts that I took the images from).

Currently, I'm hoping for more edited pictures so that I can create more mods out of them. If you are interested and have the artistic ability, please feel free to edit any of the pictures and post them in the thread - I'll create mods out of them for you. Alternatively, if you happen across any nude edits online, please let me know and I'll be happy to add them in. Thanks for reading!

Edit: I've posted a step-by-step guide to implementing a mod in case anyone wants to do it themselves: Girls' Frontline

Last edited:

Felldude

Content Creator
So this mobile app recently got released in English and is getting a fair amount of interest from what I can tell - it's a resource/development game similar to Kancolle Collection or Azur Lane, but with guns instead of ships. It's a mobile app, but a lot of people play via Android emulators such as Nox or Bluestacks.

All credit for all the images I posted below, to the original artist listed on the wiki
I only take credit for defacing them.
Mod compiled by red_colud0 found on Google Drive

I haven't done much work in this medium but I figured I would give it a shot. Or maybe garner more interest as I am doing it more for practice then anything.

Astra_Revolver_D.png
FNP-9_D.png
TMP_D.png

Last edited:

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
Awesome! Thank you so much for this! I've taken the liberty to go ahead and apply both of those pics as mods. Attached are the resulting game files - just drag and drop into the game directory and overwrite when prompted. This should be Android\data\com.sunborn.girlsfrontline.en\files\Android (for rooted devices or emulators, it'll be on the SD card so navigate to sdcard\Android\data\com.sunborn.girlsfrontline.en\files\Android instead)

Here's some preview pics (to hopefully garner more interest!):

Preview.png Preview2.png Preview3.png Preview4.png Preview5.png

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Looking good. I did not know capable of modify mobile game in this way. Now i want to see other game I play mod too :tongue:

Felldude

Content Creator
All credit for all the images I posted below, to the original artist listed on the wiki

Honey_Badger_D.png
Lee-Enfield_D.png
Type_95_costume2_D.png

Last edited:

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
Awesome! Thank you so much again. I've went ahead and created mods out of all of them (no previews, unfortunately, since I don't have those guns). The files are attached to the post.

As an aside, the current event in the English server has wedding outfits, which have some very nice art. I've attached images of those in case they happen to raise your interest at all:

Tokarev_costume1.png

Last edited:

Felldude

Content Creator
Awesome! Thank you so much again. I've went ahead and created mods out of all of them (no previews, unfortunately, since I don't have those guns). The files are attached to the post.

Just a reminder you can edit your first post and attach the mods there, and also delete the older files assuming myself or someone else keeps uploading the modded art.

FAL_costume2_D.png
P7_costume1_D.png
MG5_D.png

Last edited:

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
Just a reminder you can edit your first post and attach the mods there, and also delete the older files assuming myself or someone else keeps uploading the modded art.

That's a good idea, I didn't think of that! I'll go ahead and do that. I'll probably upload the files to Google Drive instead, too, since that way I can keep it updated and organize the files into folders with preview pictures and names, since a lot of the time the in-game name doesn't match with the filename. Thanks for the pictures, as always!

tacoman311

Potential Patron
sorry if this isnt the right place for posting this but ive been going through the iphone file system and first i did the patch that brings back the original damaged models the game loaded and it worked but when i tried adding the nude files girls frontline replaces them. anyone know what could be causing this?

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
sorry if this isnt the right place for posting this but ive been going through the iphone file system and first i did the patch that brings back the original damaged models the game loaded and it worked but when i tried adding the nude files girls frontline replaces them. anyone know what could be causing this?

Unfortunately, these files only work for Android since I use Nox. The iOS files are different so you would have to create an iOS version to get it to work on an iPhone. I don't have one and I'm not sure if the iOS patch works the same way, so I can't really help there, sorry :(

tacoman311

Potential Patron
i understand that you cant help i just find it weird because i used the android files to patch the game because its the same file format and everything its just when i use these files they get patched for some reason

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
The game does a filesize check on load, so the file has to be the same exact size (down to the byte), otherwise it gets re-downloaded and overwritten.

I'm not sure what the iOS file format is, but if it's the same .ab format you can try just trimming/adding empty bytes off the end of the file in a hex editor to make it match the original filesize. I don't know if that'll work, but that should at least get you past the filesize check

tacoman311

Potential Patron
so no matter how i change the text i get an invisible tdoll they probably have different code and i dont know how to work on .ab files so r.i.p me

Felldude

Content Creator
so no matter how i change the text i get an invisible tdoll they probably have different code and i dont know how to work on .ab files so r.i.p me

The way the unity asset bundles are compressed I would assume trimming the end of the file to shorten it is invalidating the file.

You could try repackaging all the ab files from apple ios yourself with this tool

I have not worked on this game aside from modifying some artwork so this is a guess on the possible cause/solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.