Ghost in the Shell Standalone Complex First Assault Online Nude Mod? (1 Viewer)

Reyzer

Vivacious Visitor
Hi all

Anyone knows if some Project is underway for this game?

Some free to play games like this have encrypted files and cannot be modded. Like ZMR - Zombie Monsters Robots.

Thanks all for any reply for this post.

Site

http://firstassault.nexon.net/en

Female Characters with outfits

Motoko of Section 9 | Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online

Maven of Section 9 | Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online

Some media from game

Screenshots and Videos | Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online

Some ingame images

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    517.6 KB · Views: 431
  • 2.png
    2.png
    829.9 KB · Views: 450
  • 3.png
    3.png
    755.6 KB · Views: 423
  • 4.png
    4.png
    986.8 KB · Views: 465
  • 5.png
    5.png
    284 KB · Views: 424
  • 6.png
    6.png
    869 KB · Views: 448
  • 7.png
    7.png
    971.6 KB · Views: 443
  • 8.png
    8.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 417
  • 9.png
    9.png
    1,023.6 KB · Views: 413
  • 10.png
    10.png
    910.2 KB · Views: 409
  • 11.png
    11.png
    985.3 KB · Views: 408
  • 12.png
    12.png
    828.6 KB · Views: 408
  • 13.png
    13.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 388
  • 14.png
    14.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 400
Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Dude get your research right!
ZMR - Zombie Monsters Robots has been nude modded. But partially only like tomb raider ect.

Reyzer

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for the tip friend but I've already found the nude mod of ZMR for some time and in case it did not work for me. I could not make it work. I just mentioned the ZMR because some games like it are difficult to mod because it has encrypted files. Maybe First Assault is like this, which would explain why I never found any mod for him. But I do not know, I'm a beginner in this area.

Reyzer

Vivacious Visitor
I'm impressed by this post receive many visitors and anyone write your opinion about the game or his female characters

Vergil

Content Creator
I've checked out the game, but I cannot get the textures. Resorep and uMod does not work with this game. Actually I can't really remember what modding program does not work with this game since I've done this some weeks ago. But some of the mesh is modder friendly I would say. :) Anyways, there is nothing I can do at the moment.

BoobsLover

Casual Client
I've checked out the game, but I cannot get the textures. Resorep and uMod does not work with this game. Actually I can't really remember what modding program does not work with this game since I've done this some weeks ago. But some of the mesh is modder friendly I would say. :) Anyways, there is nothing I can do at the moment.
I'm glad you're interested in this game, Vergil .
I do not know if this can help you with this game issue, but I can launch the game using texmod by renaming the nxsteam file to nxsteam1 and the textmod.exe to nxsteam, which are in the shipping folder in the game installation folder.This game use the Gamebryo engine (Gamebryo), used in games like RIFT,Sid Meier's Railroads,Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning,Civilization IV: Colonization,Fallout 3 e The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I appreciate your attempts and information about the game.

Last edited:

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
I hope your Motoko gets raped silly. I always felt she was an overpowered character that needed some taking down and humiliation. Would be fun to pummel such a character into submission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.