1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Furryona's Official Gif Drive

Discussion in 'Visual Art' started by Furryona, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Furryona

Furryona Vivacious Visitor Ryonani Teamster

Well, I found out a little too late that I couldn't remove the poll from my previous post, and now I'm sitting on a Google Drive with over 100 gifs to share with the community!

...Y'know what? Time to tidy it all up. I'll just leave the link to it here, and you can view it to your satisfaction. But for those who can't open it, I'll pull some gifs out to view right here on the page for viewing convenience. That said, enjoy the gifs! I'll be updating them regularly!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And more on the way!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  2. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Furryona,
    I assume based on your statement that you wanted the poll in your previous post deleted, so I deleted it a minute ago.
    Very respectfully,
    fleet (global moderator)

Furryona likes this.
  3. Furryona

Oh. I didn't know that was possible. Apologies for making two threads, then. I think I'll stick to this one for the sake of convenience, but I will remember for future reference that I can request polls to be deleted.

As a thank you, I'm happy to announce more gifs for the drive! ...And also that I'm fixing the link in this thread so it can actually be accessed. Samples of the new gifs below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unrelated, Kargan3033 and Idoro like this.
  4. Kargan3033

Kargan3033 Swell Supporter

Thanks for sharing these with us Furryona.

Furryona likes this.
  5. Furryona

You're welcome, happy to be able to provide entertainment. :smile:

Now in an effort to broaden the gif content, I bring to you Kuro the Loli Molester's youthful lesbian exploits! Kuro is well known for her energy-sapping mouth hugs which leave her victims completely exhausted and powerless! Enjoy!

...More wrestling coming soon, I promise. :oops:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Kargan3033

Not really my thing but thanks for sharing.

7. Furryona

Time for another update! Got a big wrestling one in the wings, but while I'm finishing that up, I decided to pick up a random assortment of animated and live actions gifs. Got some of a stunning and mostly-unknown Green Lantern named Laira, a few from the rather great spectacle that was Harley Quinn vs Domino, the classic Videl scenario from Dragon Ball Z, and even some really weird ones when Pikachu grew to the size of a man and wrestled Misty in the park!

That last one is not a joke. And no, don't ask me the source because I have no idea. The video on Youtube is called "misty ryona" and I can find no further intel on it. I wish I could offer more on that because... What the hell.

Also, for Fairy Tail fans, you'll find a bit of a bonus treat after those Lucy gifs. :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unrelated and Idoro like this.
  8. Furryona

Decided to mix some Justice League into the bunch. :D
    I kinda wish I could find higher quality videos to make the gifs from, but as it stands, they are kind of choppy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Trigon and Unrelated like this.
  9. Furryona

Hey, I return from a somewhat brief hiatus to bring a gift: gifs!
    Those are gifts without the 't', you see. Still just as good. Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Trigon, Unrelated and carl_fennin like this.
  10. Furryona

The wrestling update will be the next one, for seriousness. Before that, I got here a random hodgepodge of an update. Little here, little there, that sort of thing. Family Guy gifs, one of the rare times there is a legit catfight and not some punchline, also the final Sekai gifs until there is more material to... Well, to gif. That said, enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Kargan3033

Nice, thank you for the latest batch of gif's Furryona

12. Furryona

So, question. What happens when a rookie named Miho takes on Miharu, the very first heel Miho has ever encountered? I documented the scenario for such scientific research, so enjoy the update we've all been waiting for!

As a note, Wrestling (058) and Wrestling (059) are the same gif. I only realized this as I began this post, so I'll probably stick some random gif in there to kind of patch the hole. That will be happening soonish.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Idoro, Unrelated and Trigon like this.
  13. Furryona

Bit of a small, bit of a random update to let y'all know I'm still making gifs. Decided to do a bit of a variety update, with a big wrestling one in the works. Until then, here are some snippits from heroines, a dancing chinese girl in various outfits, and highlights from Vanquished Queens. Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Idoro, Unrelated and carl_fennin like this.
  14. Furryona

So, another update. SO SOON? Yup, it's a wrestling update packing a patch for (059) as well as enough gifs to bump the wrestling section new heights! We've got asian wrasslin', western wrasslin', oldschool wrasslin', POV wrasslin', we've got it all in this one!

Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Furryona

Hey everyone! I've got a large update for you all. Over 200 geefs being added to the archive! Most of it is for you wrestling fans, especially if you are fans of popular wrestler Mia Yim, also known as Jade on the TNA circuit. Hope it is to your liking!

Some more details on the contents, we've got some Final Fantasy mixed in, from a dancing Yuna to a tortured Fang. There are also some animated treats, including Steel Angel Kurumi and Justice League. The big update is, as mentioned earlier, the wrestling. Most of the geefs are from across three full matches involving Mia Yim / Jade. She's just having a terrible time, apparently. Anywho, enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017 at 10:42 AM
    carl_fennin likes this.