1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Furryona's Official Gif Drive

Discussion in 'Visual Art' started by Furryona, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Furryona

Furryona Vivacious Visitor Ryonani Teamster

Well, I found out a little too late that I couldn't remove the poll from my previous post, and now I'm sitting on a Google Drive with over 100 gifs to share with the community!

...Y'know what? Time to tidy it all up. I'll just leave the link to it here, and you can view it to your satisfaction. But for those who can't open it, I'll pull some gifs out to view right here on the page for viewing convenience. That said, enjoy the gifs! I'll be updating them regularly!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And more on the way!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
    Kargan3033 and Idoro like this.
  2. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Furryona,
    I assume based on your statement that you wanted the poll in your previous post deleted, so I deleted it a minute ago.
    Very respectfully,
    fleet (global moderator)

Furryona likes this.
  3. Furryona

Oh. I didn't know that was possible. Apologies for making two threads, then. I think I'll stick to this one for the sake of convenience, but I will remember for future reference that I can request polls to be deleted.

As a thank you, I'm happy to announce more gifs for the drive! ...And also that I'm fixing the link in this thread so it can actually be accessed. Samples of the new gifs below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kargan3033 and Idoro like this.
  4. Kargan3033

Kargan3033 Swell Supporter

Thanks for sharing these with us Furryona.

Furryona likes this.
  5. Furryona

You're welcome, happy to be able to provide entertainment. :smile:

Now in an effort to broaden the gif content, I bring to you Kuro the Loli Molester's youthful lesbian exploits! Kuro is well known for her energy-sapping mouth hugs which leave her victims completely exhausted and powerless! Enjoy!

...More wrestling coming soon, I promise. :oops:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Kargan3033

Kargan3033 Swell Supporter

Not really my thing but thanks for sharing.

7. Furryona

Time for another update! Got a big wrestling one in the wings, but while I'm finishing that up, I decided to pick up a random assortment of animated and live actions gifs. Got some of a stunning and mostly-unknown Green Lantern named Laira, a few from the rather great spectacle that was Harley Quinn vs Domino, the classic Videl scenario from Dragon Ball Z, and even some really weird ones when Pikachu grew to the size of a man and wrestled Misty in the park!

That last one is not a joke. And no, don't ask me the source because I have no idea. The video on Youtube is called "misty ryona" and I can find no further intel on it. I wish I could offer more on that because... What the hell.

Also, for Fairy Tail fans, you'll find a bit of a bonus treat after those Lucy gifs. :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Idoro likes this.
  8. Furryona

Decided to mix some Justice League into the bunch. :D
    I kinda wish I could find higher quality videos to make the gifs from, but as it stands, they are kind of choppy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]