[NO LONGER OFFICIAL] Furryona's GIF Depository (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furryona

Ryonani Teamster
I've made a habit of creating GIF images from fighting games. Why go through the hassle of looking up moves on Youtube or Dailymotion all the time, y'know? Just a little hobby I've started into.

Most commonly, the GIF's I post will have small versions and large versions, and I'll use spoiler tags to keep them from lagging up the page of anyone viewing. So, let's get started.

Any advice, requests, or ideas, feel free to let me know. That said, onwards!

Let's start with a nice, gentle opening to give everyone an idea of what to expect.

Wb23Osi.gif

O8oghen.gif

I'm just pulling your chain, we're not that rough around here. Well...

wSbRU1k.gif

laj7XeF.gif

See? Not all that bad at all. Just a little rough play with Mai--

usXTmLX.gif

IFMwI2M.gif

Okay so maybe Ralf isn't the best person to use as a reference point here. But look, I'm sure that Mai will be just fine, alright? Ralf probably got all of it out of his system.

tfs7BlJ.gif

zmOtWc3.gif

...Well, I guess you have the gist of it now. This is a depository for GIF files made by moi. Hopefully they'll be to your liking.

[[EDIT]] I made a thread without a poll for future updating use. Everything is there including the link, so please reply to that thread instead of this one. 'Kay thanks!

Last edited:

Furryona

Ryonani Teamster
Well, I decided to move the galleries over to Imgur for the sake of viewing convenience. Will post all the links when I have about 15 of them done.

Currently sitting at 7/15. :P

Furryona

Ryonani Teamster
Okay, then consider the "Other" option up there in the poll as votes for Angel then. :P
PS: Gonna edit my initial post in just a moment with GIF links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.