Fishnet Pantyhose - request filled (1 Viewer)

Gimmefuel

Potential Patron
I tried searching among the resources, but couldn't find them, anyone willng to make them?
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Request filled- see post #10

Last edited by a moderator:

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
The default in-game pantyhose only go a SLIGHT bit higher. Observe below:

Sdz8Enw.png

The red line is where the fishnet leggings stop, and that tiny blob above is how high over the fishnets the pantyhose reach. Either you're mixing up pantyhose with something else, you're being quite exacting in your specifications, or you mean you're not a fan of how the pantyhose ends at the top (i.e. the downward curve instead of the upward one).

Gimmefuel

Potential Patron
i am a little dissapointed cause the first link seem to exactly responds to your answer.
it goes close to the target, but doesn't hit it: infact are leggins that have a fishnet pattern, not exactly pantyhose.
i tried colouring them as the skin, and i got closer to my idea, but the net stays the same colour as the default mod (blue)

what i'd like to have is something like this, RGB if possible
43bb2f7ad0e5482c96f706a409912fbb.jpg

sdtnoob

Content Creator
I think there's two things going on:
1) These pantyhose are close but are honeycomb not square and don't go high enough.
2) The Fishnet leggings are good but are a legging/pantyhose with a fishnet pattern on top. You can set the legging/pantyhose color to the same RGB value as the skin or set the alpha to 0 to leave only the net pattern but the net pattern color can't be changed, a sort of blue/grey color.

Does that explain what you dislike about the options G Gimmefuel ?

Gimmefuel

Potential Patron
I think there's two things going on:
1) These pantyhose are close but are honeycomb not square and don't go high enough.
2) The Fishnet leggings are good but are a legging/pantyhose with a fishnet pattern on top. You can set the legging/pantyhose color to the same RGB value as the skin or set the alpha to 0 to leave only the net pattern but the net pattern color can't be changed, a sort of blue/grey color.

Does that explain what you dislike about the options G Gimmefuel ?
Just perfectly. Thanks for your help

Rod

Content Creator
Made a fishnet pantyhose some time ago which goes all the way up to the belly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.