First person POV (1 Viewer)

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Recently i've find myself liking more and more first pov ryona like in the art of Voreq. Prey Point of Views by VoreQ on DeviantArt

Previously i've really liked the pred point of view but i find the prey more interesting now, especially with the description which make you really feel the action of the scene, the feeling of the victim.

Just wanted to know if there are some others persons who share this fetish too.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
I always say that audio is probably the most important aspect to ryona for me. How a voice actress sells the various moves audibly is huge and this is doubly so for first person games.

Take the recent Dishonored 2. I love the way Emily looks and everything, but you never get to see her during gameplay. However, it still could have had some good ryona, but they completely botched the audio. For whatever reason they decided to have absolutely zero sound come from your character when she gets put into a kill animation. It's infuriating, lol.

So yeah, I can definitely enjoy some first person ryona, but I kind of need some good audio to go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.