First dialogue by me with many more to come (1 Viewer)

cwking420

Potential Patron
This is my first posting so bair with me.

In this dialogue we have a cheerleader who needs to pass her classes in order to stay on the cheer squad, and her ingenuios(that probily aint spelled right) professor sees this as an oppertunity to get what he wants(some deepthroat action). I would suggest setting both of her resistance levels to about 75% or higher, but not 100% because then she will never accually deepthroat. Also his penis should be set quite high. Futhermore before you begin you should set her arms to her legs and his arms to free, these will change as dialogue progreses.

As the topic sugests I am working on several other dialogues at this time.
One for the sluty cheerleader Stacy mentioned in this dialoge.
One I call Elven Bride which takes place on the wedding night between an elven women and human man.
I am also working on a series of dialogues in which follow a slave girl from her firstday(and complete resistance to her new found perdickament) all the way to full blown cockslave(begging to be violated) with at least 1 and possibly 2 inbetween.

Attachments

CheerleaderNeedsAnA.txt
26.4 KB · Views: 993

Julie.txt
1.8 KB · Views: 822

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Would be better if you included some kind of character code to go with this dialogue.

cwking420

Potential Patron
I would be happy to AaRL but I'm new to this and I haven't figured out how to do that yet. But as soon as I do I'll and it.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
The character code is basically what the girls costume and features are in a code. Pull up the options tab and go to modding. There you will see a box in the middle that has generate. Click that and a long text code will appear in the box just above. As soon as its generated, it will highlight itself. Press "Crtl c" to copy and then open up notepad or something and paste the code there.

To import a character code, do the reverse. Hope that helps.

Impaller

Potential Patron
I almost couldn't believe that it's your first dialogue.
Awesome work man. Thanks!
Keep up the great work. ;)

cwking420

Potential Patron
Thanks Impaller, but to be honest this is just my first release. As I stated before I'm working on several other dialogues while I was working on this one. This was just the first one I thought was ready for public consumption. The others are in various stages of completion, but as I learn more I'm constantly reworking them. Hopefully I will have anotherone done this week, but I want submitt them till I am happy with the final product, and as of now I'm not.

Impaller

Potential Patron
cwking420 said:
Thanks Impaller, but to be honest this is just my first release. As I stated before I'm working on several other dialogues while I was working on this one. This was just the first one I thought was ready for public consumption. The others are in various stages of completion, but as I learn more I'm constantly reworking them. Hopefully I will have anotherone done this week, but I want submitt them till I am happy with the final product, and as of now I'm not.

You're a talented one :D. I like to know that we can have more of your dialogues cwking *-*.
I'm sure that its worth the waiting. Keep up the awesome work ;).

PS: Sorry if I did some gramatical errors. My mother language is Portuguese ;)

cwking420

Potential Patron
Impaller said:
cwking420 said:

You're a talented one :D. I like to know that we can have more of your dialogues cwking *-*.
I'm sure that its worth the waiting. Keep up the awesome work ;).

PS: Sorry if I did some gramatical errors. My mother language is Portuguese ;)

Dont worry about it Impaller my grammer sucks too. And English is my mother tongue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.