Favorite ryona related details? (1 Viewer)

glutton

Potential Patron
Can be from any form of media although my example is from games. What kind of little details stand out to you (in a good way) in the girls' behavior? One thing I personally LOVE is how the girls in the Soul Calibur series continue to hold onto their weapons after being supposedly 'KOed' and even when knocked around afterwards... it makes them look SO tough and determined, agree?

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
It's definitely the look in the girl's faces. Whether their angry and defiant or beaten down and pitiful, the way the character reacts to what's happening her through her facial expressions makes a huge difference in how much I'm going to enjoy what I'm seeing. That's just the first thing that came to my head as there are dozens of little details that make ryona better. Good thread topic!

Snailmail

Potential Patron
I like it in art when a drawn character is normally holding a weapon and is grabbed in some sort of hold that becomes so painful they drop their weapon, like if they have a sword or a knife and get squeezed out or twisted or something, the sudden pain makes their hands open in shock and they drop what they're holding. It's a very minor detail, but it's just such a change from level ground to completely screwed. There's this one picture of the elf from that dungeons and dragon's game for the arcade getting bearhugged by the mud golem and she drops her sword, that's a perfect example for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.