Fall of an Empire - A zako story (1 Viewer)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
If Rika can get back to the Empire. She should decide to leave the army and find other job that more suit for her.
If she met him 2 times. Third time can happen D:
Sadly not an option for her. She was drafted, so it's not like she can just choose to quit.

ZakoLover

Club Regular
Chapter 4 - 7

1b_tora3.jpg

My head was dizzy, my vision blurry. It was the pain and pleasure that were preventing me from losing consciousness.

The catgirl was on top of me, her mouth wrapping around my cock, and her wet pussy right in front of my face. Her tongue slithered up and down my shaft, and I couldn’t help but letting out a moan. She was good. There was nothing to complain about the situation at all. Well, except the fact that I was bleeding to death of course.

Moreover, this girl was crazy. A bit different from Haruka, but still crazy nonetheless. I had no idea what she was going to do to me after she finished, but I doubt that it would be pretty. I had to do something about this, and I had to do it fast, before I was hit by the hypovolemic shock. But I also needed to calm down and assessed the situation. Things only got worse if I panicked.

Okay, what do I have right now?

Nothing. I had no weapon. My trusty sword was out of question. It was over there, together with my right hand. I had also lost all of my knives. This sex crazed catgirl was insane, but she wasn’t stupid. She had searched my body and thrown away anything that I could use to injure her so that she could have sex with me without worry. She knew that I couldn’t win against her in a wrestling match, especially in my current condition. My left hand was free, but I doubted that punching her would do much damage. At best I would only make her mad, and that was obviously not a good idea.

The only thing which I could use as a weapon was my own teeth. Her vagina, the most sensitive part of her body, was right before me, and I could bite it off. But my penis was inside her mouth, so no, it was not a good idea either. I had a plan though. But in order to pull it off, I needed to distract this girl and make her let her guard down. Thankfully it was easy. I started licking her clitoris, and the catgirl groaned in pleasure, surprised by the sudden sensation.

“Oh? Finally you are in the mood?” She giggled, her hand stroking my manhood after her mouth let it go. “Yeah, resisting is pointless. So let’s enjoy together.”

The catgirl put my penis in her mouth again, and our movements joined into one rhythm. She had been already sucking my cock with all her enthusiasm before, and now she doubled the effort. She had figured out from my reactions where my most sensitive parts were and then she concentrated on that. I knew I would not last long if she continued like this.

“Wait!” I murmured. “I want to come inside you.”

The girl giggled, and turned around. I didn’t know what she did to the furs covering her chest, but they were not there anymore, and all I saw was a pair of firm and beautiful breasts. She hovered just above my hard cock, and then she sat down, letting my sword penetrate her sopping wet pussy. She starting dancing on my cock, and I joined the dance as well, pumping it in and out.

“I wish that we can do this everyday,” the catgirl said with an expression like she was in heaven.

“Me too.” I replied, panting.

“I will ask the boss to allow me to keep you as my slave,” she grinned. She lower her body, moving her pretty face so close that I could breathe in her sweet and pleasant scent, and we starting kissing. Her tongue crawled all over mine. They twisted and tangled, dancing with the same rhythm as our lower bodies’ movement.

“I want to suck your tits,” I said when our mouth parted.

She nodded, smiling. She yanked back, pushing her large boobs to my face. They were so big and soft that I wouldn’t mind to bury my face into them forever. She moaned as I started kissing and licking. I played around her nipples, her areolae, then I moved my mouth upward, kissing her upper breasts, her collarbone, her neck.

And then, I bit her throat with all of my might.

The girl screamed in agony. The deafening shriek made my ears ring, as they were very close to her mouth. Paying no heed to it, I continued to bite her neck, aiming to sever her carotid arteries and jugular veins. She gasped and struggled, trying to pull herself away, but I refused to let her go. Blood kept pouring from the messy wounds into my mouth. The taste and the smell was terrible. I swore that I must have swallowed bits of her flesh and blood, but I wouldn’t stop. I chewed and I gnawed, until she moved no more.

I lied on the ground, with a dead catgirl on top of me, panting. I did it. I had killed the most powerful enemy I had ever faced. It was a shame though. She was gorgeous; she gave me a lot of pleasure; and to be honest, the idea of becoming her slave was kind of … tempting. Oh well, it was pointless to think about it now. There was more pressing matters.

I was still bleeding to death, and the struggle just now must have accelerated the process. My head hurt, and I had no strength left to move. I couldn’t even push the catgirl aside. It seemed that I was going to join her in death soon.

I heard footsteps. More catgirls? Well, it didn’t matter, since I was going to die anyway. If I was lucky, maybe they would patch me up and take me as their prisoner.

“Agent?”

I heard a familiar voice. Who? I turned to look and saw two young women running toward me. Oh, it was Cecilia and Louise.

“What are you doing?” Louised stared at me, astonished.

“I was having sex … with this catgirl,” I tried to laugh but ended up coughing instead. “It became rougher … than we expected.”

“You are critically wounded,” Cecilia said with a serious expression, pushing the girl on top of me away. Then suddenly, I realized that there was something weird with the lower part of my body. Oh, I must have came inside the girl I fucked during my attempt to kill her. Too bad I was focused on killing part much more than the fucking part, so I didn't feel anything at that moment.

“We must bandage his hand, then we will carry him back. Hurry!” Cecilia told Louise, then she turned to me. “Don’t worry! Just rest! Leave everything to us!”

“Okay,” I nodded. “But if it is possible … there is one thing … I want you to do for me.”

“What is it?”

“Cut off that girl’s head … and bring it back with us … I want a trophy … for this battle.” I said the last words before losing my consciousness.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Damn, this one if both sexy and disgusting to me at the same time. :confused: Disgusting, only because that kill's gruesome detail was written so well it actually made me feel a bit queasy, yet still somehow totally into it. :wat: Anyway, well-written chapter. And also, I actually still can't believe you still manage to pump these out so fast. Are you secretly a super advanced zako-fiction writing A.I.? :eek:

So will they re-attach his hand or will he get some kind of badass robo-hand? Haha. :tongue:

I think he meant something along the lines of deserting. Also I just realised, whats going to happen to the bomb thats still inside of it.
It's just stuffed up her vagina. She could take it out easily once she's found.

dun got grgrd
His name used as a verb. He should be proud, lol. Wait, are you referring to that one specific image series he did, or is this more of a trend in his work than I remember? :wat::wat::wat:

Last edited:

ZakoLover

Club Regular
And also, I actually still can't believe you still manage to pump these out so fast. Are you secretly a super advanced zako-fiction writing A.I.? :eek:
In my experience, I find that the writing part is not very hard. It's the editing part that is difficult, time consuming and sometimes downright painful. So I decided to stop being a perfectionist and just get my work out when it's "good enough". As the result, my writing speed has been improved greatly.

So will they re-attach his hand or will he get some kind of badass robo-hand? Haha. :tongue:
You will know soon enough :tongue:

By the way, what does "grgrd" mean?
Yeah, I know him. But I don't get the connection between him and my latest chapter (other than having sex with / killing zako of course).

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
By the way, what does "grgrd" mean?
Yeah, I know him. But I don't get the connection between him and my latest chapter (other than having sex with / killing zako of course).
Dying horribly in the middle of sex is a recurring grgr theme.

ZakoLover

Club Regular
Chapter 4 - 8 (last)

0_touko.jpg 2_ringo.jpg

“In short, the rebels are possessing a device that can disrupt our communication through telepathy.” Touko concluded.

“Unbelievable!” Ringo exclaimed. “There is no way they could have developed such a technology!”

“No, they couldn’t,” Touko shook her head. “Someone else must have given it to them.”

“The Alliance?” Ringo narrowed her eyebrows. That was a reasonable guess. After all, the Alliance of the Western and Southern countries was the last obstacle standing between the Empire and its ultimate goal: the total domination of the continent. They were tough opponents. Other than fighting fiercely against the Imperial onslaught, they were also funding various insurgent groups that were causing trouble behind the Empire’s line.

“Have you heard anything about it? Any information? Any rumor?” Ringo asked.

“No,” Touko replied. “I had no idea such a thing existed until three days ago.”

Three days ago, Hyo contacted her and told her that the catgirls’ telepathy devices had stop functioning when they were near the camp. At the same time, the Lady-killer and his partner attacked, killed Tora and took her prisoner away. Now Touko was in Ringo’s office, discussing the aftermath with her friend.

“If even the Secret Eyes doesn’t know …” Ringo smiled dryly.

Touko sighed. Her friend had no idea that the organization called the Secret Eyes was no longer the same as what it was ten years ago. But she couldn't tell anyone about it, not even her best friend, so she stayed silent.

“I will report this incident to my Mistress,” Touko said. “You should be careful and prepare a contingency plan just in case you own communication network was disrupted. I believe that device has played an important role in the downfall of Major Mobami and her battalion.”

Ringo nodded, then she changed the topic, “By the way, what should I do to Rika?”

“Rika? What about her?”

“She aided the enemy, which led to the failure of your operation and the death of my squad of troopers. If she is tried by the court martial, she could be sent to the firing squad.”

What Ringo said was true. The telepathy disruptor prevented Touko’s catgirls from handling the situation properly, but it was Rika’s actions that allowed an enemy agent to infiltrate the camp and slaughter the soldiers there.

“There will be no trial though,” Touko replied. “It is a secret mission, so no one will know about it.”

“That’s why I am asking you what I should do to her.”

“I see no point of having her shot,” Touko shrugged. “Just give her some punishment, then send her to somewhere as far away from the enemy as possible. That will be better for everyone.”

“It's okay but ... ” Ringo laughed. “Seriously, if I hadn’t had seen your badge, I would have never believed that you were an agent of the Secret Eyes.”

Touko chuckled, “How many agents of the Secret Eyes have you met?”

“None. But I have heard stories.”

“Stories are usually exaggerated,” Touko said. “Anyway, I don’t want any unnecessary death. That girl was a draftee. She didn’t choose to be here, and we shouldn’t expect much from her.”

“Yeah, it is true,” Ringo sighed. “More and more girls are being forced to join the army against their will. I wonder when it stops.”

“It will stop after we win,” Touko replied. “I doubt that Her Majesty can be convinced to give up her dream of becoming the ruler of the world, so the best we can do now is to make that dream a reality as fast as possible.”

Ringo sighed again, nodding grimly. “So, what are you going to do next? The rebels have rescued your prisoner.”

“Oh, you don’t have to worry about that.” Touko said with just the hint of a smile. That was another thing that Ringo didn’t know. It was a shame that the Lady-killer escaped from her trap again, and it was regrettable that she lost a capable subordinate like Tora.

However, the operation was not a failure at all.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

0_rebel_commader.jpg

<< Two weeks ago >>

Cecilia had lost count how long she had been here. After the catgirls left her chained in this house and some Imperial soldiers took over, everyday was the same to her. She ate, she pooped, and she slept, rinse and repeat. Every time she woke up, she saw exactly the same thing. The same old, dusty and boring room. There was next to nothing here. One pillar in the middle where she was chained to, a broken table, some debris in the corner; two windows, both of which were covered, enough to prevent her from seeing the outside, but still let some light leak in; and a door, which only opened when her jailers came to bring her food or change her potty.

Cecilia had no idea what her captors were thinking. No torture. No interrogation. They just left her here alone in an empty house for days. How many days was it exactly? Cecilia didn’t know. She was tired, very tired. Now, the only wish she had was to see a different face from the ones she had seen over and over during her eternal imprisonment.

Her wish was granted. The door opened and a blonde girl in officer's uniform came inside. A lieutenant? So finally they had decided to send someone to question her?

“Yo~” The girl smiled friendly. “How are you?”

“Good.” Cecilia replied curtly.

“I am glad to hear that,” the girl giggled. “My name is Touko. And you?”

“Cecilia.”

Her name was not exactly a secret. Everyone in the Resistance knew it. The enemy knew that she was a commander, and they attacked her base directly to capture her, so they should have already known her name.

“Cecilia,” the girl nodded. “What do you think about your accommodation? Any dissatisfaction? Are you mistreated, or is there any other problem?”

“I told you. I’m totally fine.” Cecilia cut her off, being annoyed. I eat and shit at the same spot everyday. What do you think? Cecilia barked, “Stop beating around the bush! What do you want?”

“Fine, fine,” Touko chuckled. “I’m here to talk about a certain someone. Someone both of us know.”

The Agent? Cecilia couldn’t think of anyone else. So that was it? First they used solitary confinement to break her will, and now they were going to make her betray her allies, probably using freedom as a prize?

“I has nothing to talk with my enemy. Especially not about my friends.”

“No no, you misunderstand. We are not going to talk about your friends.” The girl laughed. “We talk about your sister.”

“What?”

“Lute,” the girl whispered.

Her voice was soft, but it was like a sharp knife which pierced through Cecilia’s heart. How? How did she know? Cecilia had no contact with her family for years. Everyone who once knew her must have thought that she was dead. So how?

“Don’t underestimate us. We have data of everything. Rebels can’t just pop out of nowhere, so there must be some traces left behind. We interrogated the rebels we captured, so we know your story. You joined the rebels after an accident in the river? Good, so we needed to search for someone who went missing in a similar circumstance. Then we found a Cecilia. Seriously? You didn’t even change your name. Age matched. Face matched. Piece of cake!” The girl giggled. “And don’t try to deny it. Your expression just now has confirmed that you are indeed who I think you are.”

“You want to use my sister to threaten me?” Cecilia growled.

“No no, you misunderstand again,” Touko said. “Your sister is a loyal subject of the Empire, so she will never be harmed. Don’t worry!”

“A loyal subject?” Cecilia stared at the girl. “What do you mean?”

“Oh, you don’t know?” Touko chuckled. “You sister is a student of the Cadet High School. She is going to become an officer of the Imperial army.”

“What?” Cecilia screamed. “Lies! Lies!”

“If you don’t believe me,” the girl shrugged, “I can bring you to her school right now.”

“But why? Why?”

“I don’t know,” Touko shrugged again. “But if I am to guess, then she probably wants the Imperial citizenship. Life is tough for people who don’t have it, you know?”

Cecilia didn’t say anything.

“I wonder what will happen when you two meet. A rebel commander and a future officer of the Empire.” Touko continued. “But I am even more curious about what will happen if your rebel friends meet her. Will they drown her in her own piss? Will they strangle her? Or shoot her? Or break her spine? Oh, they can impale her from her anus to her mouth. But maybe she will be lucky and only get raped …”

“Stop! Just stop!”

But Touko ignored her. “Most likely they will hang her though. It is the preferred execution method of your rebels, isn’t it? I heard that there was a mass execution after District 7 was taken. Everyone who was not killed in the battle was hanged. There was no mercy for them.”

“Stop … Please stop …”

Touko raised both of her hands and made a profound gesture, shouting. “Hey everyone! Let’s hang the commander’s sister! Hooray! Oh, the little bitch is crying. She was begging for mercy. Haha, fuck you, bitch! Let’s put the noose around her neck. Look! She’s pissing herself. What a shameless bitch! Look at her face! She is gasping and drooling! How disgusting! And now she is dead! Yay! More fertilizer for us!”

Cecilia couldn’t say anything. She just sobbed quietly. Touko approached her, putting her hand on her shoulder.

“It doesn’t have to end that way. You sister joined the army so that she could get the citizenship. But what if she doesn’t have to? The Empire is generous. Anyone who has great contribution will be richly rewarded. Citizenship for an entire family is not unheard of. That family can also move to a prosperous province of the Empire, far away from war, far away from conflict …”

The girl moved her mouth to Cecilia’s ear, whispering.

“Do you want to make a deal?”

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Well it looks like us softies can stop worrying about Rika now that she's on the back-lines rather than the front-lines, Heheh.

Didn't expect this turn of events. Touko makes a surprisingly convincing argument, mentioning the merciless slaughter of imperials and how it could easily be Cecilia's sister in the same position. Damn, this stuff is getting pretty deep, no? :tongue: Neat chapter.

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Oh man blackmail and manipulation. What Touko said wasn't wrong tho, the rebels were unnecessarily brutal and merciless, you can't really argue against her...

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
After several fights and declare of war. The agent and Touka impressed with each other and become lover.
THE END . . . NO? :wat:
Really love Touka now. Beauty, smart, calm, friendly and kind :wink:

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
I just realised, I wonder if her convo with Touko, while being held captive was the reason Cecilia told Louise it was ok to leave Rika alive

ZakoLover

Club Regular
I am glad that you guys like this chapter :grin:
Anyway, that is the final part of Chapter 4. I am going to take a break, a week or two, before writing the next chapter :tongue:

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
welcome back! Those are some pretty neat drawings and looking forward to seeing what you can come up with. Tbh I'm sorta hoping one day your story can be recreated on a program like HoneySelect

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Hello guys, I'm back! :tongue:
I have begun writing Chapter 5 and I will post the first part within the next two days.

By the way, recently I have also started drawing as well, so maybe I will have some zako artworks in the future :grin:

View attachment 72901
Wow pretty good! You thinking of using drawing along with the story rather than only cosplay images? Heck, you could even illustrate some of the kills and such if you wanted. I can't speak for everyone since that'd be a big style shift, but I certainly think that could be cool to try every once and a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.