Fall of an Empire - A zako story (1 Viewer)

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Yes yes yes Rika is still alive!:grin::grin::grin: As my favorite character, I'm really crossing my fingers that she makes it out of this war alive :grin::grin:

On a completely unrelated note, Chapter 2 Part 2 Rookie training of my story assassin life is now complete :grin:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Aww, Rika's a good egg. I'd like it if by some miracle, she'll be shown mercy when they're finished with her, but I don't like her odds. :oops:

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Aww, Rika's a good egg. I'd like it if by some miracle, she'll be shown mercy when they're finished with her, but I don't like her odds. :oops:

I've always enjoyed and rooted for a underdog character who tries his/her best to survive an entire story no matter what, that character who won't give up on life that easily. I think Rika's that girl in this story and I think Hikari's sacrifice to save her life will motivate Rika to do everything to save Hotaru's life :grin:

ZakoLover

Club Regular
Chapter 4 - 4

louise1.jpg

They had arrived at the enemy camp. There were four tents set up in front of a small house, forming a semi-circle surrounding a fire. Louise could see two soldiers patrolling outside the camp and two others sitting next to the fire. On the earthen mound near the camp, there were two silhouettes, who must be the sniper team that Rika had talked about.

Their drive was short and uneventful, and they spent the entire time in silence. Of course they did, as there was nothing for them to talk with each other about. Louise was never a talkative girl to begin with, even to an ally, let alone an enemy. What was the point of having a conversation with this Rika girl anyway? She had already told Louise all the information she had, and there was no need for Louise to get to know her. In fact, it was counterproductive, since knowing more about a person only made it harder for her to kill them later.

Louise gazed at the small house. That was where Cecilia was imprisoned and she must rescue her. That was her top priority right now, the only thing that mattered. Everything else was unimportant.

“Behave!” Louise said curtly before they got out of the vehicle.

There was a short haired girl getting out of one of the tent to greet them. She was not a Northern girl so Louise guessed this was either the sergeant or corporal. Rika stood straight and saluted her, and Louise followed suit.

4_corporal.jpg

“Rika,” the girl returned the salute, then turned to Louise. “Lieutenant Futaba is not coming today?”

“No, she isn’t,” Rika shook her head. “This is Hotaru. She is our new recruit.”

Being gazed at by a stranger made Louise remember that she was wearing a very scanty outfit. Reflexively she covered her body with both of her hands, her face turning red. For a moment, Louise thought she had messed up, but the other girl nodded sympathetically.

“It is hard to get used to that … armor, but do your best!”

Louise hated it. It felt terrible when someone she was going to kill was nice to her. She looked away, trying to avoid the eye contact.

“Irina, Inessa!” The girl called the two soldiers who were sitting by the fire. “Help these girls unload the supplies!”

The two girls stood up and ran toward them. Louise had never met anyone from the Northern countries before, and she was impressed by their appearance. They were tall with fair skin, blonde hair and huge breasts. Their faces were quite similar and Louise wondered whether all Northern girls were alike each other.

zako1.jpg zako2.jpg

“We are siblings,” the girl in the left laughed, having guessed what Louise was thinking. “I am Irina, and she is my older sister Inessa.”

The non-commissioned officer left and they started carrying crates of supplies from the car to the nearest tent. It appeared that this squad used one tent as their storage while the three others were sleeping places for the eight members.

“Do you think that they are going to do it?” Irina grinned, asking her sister. Louise followed her gaze and saw a girl with long black hair was going to the backside of the house.

“Of course they are.” Inessa giggled. “The corporal just went there a few minutes ago and now the sergeant followed her.” She closed her face to Louise, who was totally clueless about what they were talking about, and whispered. “They are going to fuck.”

Louise nodded. So the short haired girl who she just met was Corporal Sakura and the girl she saw just now was Sergeant Honoka, and the relationship between those two appeared to be more than just professional.

They continued with their job. The Northern girls were so strong that they could carry nearly double what Louise or Rika was able to do. As the result, after a short while they had unload most of the supplies in the vehicle, which also meant that there wasn’t much time before Louise was forced to leave the camp.

“Alyona just told me to bring her some ration bars after we finished,” Irina said, her hand holding a radio transceiver.

“Who is Alyona?” Louise asked.

“Our sniper,” Irina replied, pointing at the top of the earthen mound.

“This is the last crate,” Inessa said, carrying the wooden box to the storage tent.

There is no time left!

Louise moved close to Rika and said, “Talk to Irina. Keep her here.” She ran after Inessa toward the tent. She turned to look back, confirming that Rika and Irina were having a conversation, then got inside the tent. She saw Inessa, who was showing her back to her.

Louise slid out a knife. She had only one chance, failure was not an option. Moreover, her target was stronger than her so hesitation would be her death sentence. She rushed to behind the Northern girl, her hand clamping down her mouth, and cut her neck open. Inessa jerked, and stumbled.

“Irina, come in here!” Louise called, after laying her victim’s lifeless body on the ground.

After a few second, Irina entered the tent. “What’s the matter …” She wasn’t able to finish her question, as Louise lunged forward and gave her several quick stabs in the ribs. Irina wheezed, clutching at her wounds, and fell to the ground. She was staring at Louise, as if to ask “Why?” She died with her eyes wide open.

Louise looked at the two sisters’ corpses. Killing them like this left a sour taste on her, but it was a job that needed to be done, and she had done it. This was war, after all.

Rika entered as well, and she gasped when she saw the dead bodies. Louise told her, “Stay here!” Then she grabbed some ration bars in one crate and got out of the tent.

I have to save Cecilia! Everything else is unimportant!

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

zako56.jpg

“How long do we have to stay here?” Alyona yawned, staring blankly off into space.

“Dunno,” Veronika, her spotter, shrugged.

They had been here for two weeks, and nothing had happened. Alyona was bored. And tired. The sergeant had decided that this mound was a strategic position so they must be here all the time. At least, they had two people so they could take turns sleeping, but Alyona was gradually getting irritated as more and more time passed while the mission didn’t seem to end soon.

“And why are we here anyway? Who the hell wants to keep a prisoner here?” Alyona ranted.

“Dunno,” Veronika shrugged again.

“Is that the only thing that you can say? What do you know then?” Alyona barked. A sudden thought came to her mind, so she asked. “Do you think that the sergeant is hiding something from us?”

“Maybe,” the other girl nodded. “They don’t fully trust us after all.”

Alyona had a bad feeling about it. It was not uncommon for the Empire to use foreign girls like her as cannon fodders, sending them to suicide missions.

I shouldn’t have come here.

But it was not like she had a choice. After her country was annexed by the Empire, life became hard for the people who didn’t have the full citizenship. The competition was fierce, and a former military woman like her didn’t have any other skills to contend with the others. Becoming an Imperial soldier was the only path left for her.

“Someone was coming,” Veronika said. Alyona turned to where she was looking and saw a scantily clad girl running toward them.

“Is she one of the girls driving that car?” Alyona asked, and received the usual answer from her friend.

They quietly watched the girl running uphill. She stopped in front of them, panting. “I … bring you … the … ration bars … that … you requested …”

“Did Irina send you?” Alyona frowned. “Damn that lazy bitch! She shouldn’t bully a junior like this!”

“Just rest a bit! You don’t have to return immediately,” Veronika told the girl, taking the ration bars from her. She took out a flask and gave it to the recruit. “Drink!”

“Thank … you …” The girl said. She received the flask and sipped on it.

While Veronika was taking care of the recruit, Alyona took her binoculars and put them to her eyes, turning away. It was their job to watch over the area around the camp, and it would be bad if an enemy slipped in when they were distracted.

“What … are you doing?”

Alyona heard Veronika’s panicked voice behind her, followed by a big thump on the ground. She turned back, but her friend was no longer there, instead there was a headless body lying at her place. She stared at the recruit, who was pointing a plasma gun at her.

“What? Why?”

Alyona would never knew the answer, since one second later, it was her turn to have her head vaporized.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I think I recall some of those pictures here. I believe I used them as zako in a past story as well a while back! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I've just checked your story. It's a different picture but of the same girl :cool:
Gross! Don't actually check my stories here! They're old and bad. Haha. :grin: (Lol and most images there don't work anymore. Know for a fact though that I've use one that was the same)

ZakoLover

Club Regular
Chapter 4 - 4

“I have killed the sniper,” Louise’s voice came out from the radio transceiver. “Now there are only four enemies left. The two Northern girls who were patrolling outside the camp, and the two officers who were … well, having private time.”

“Let’s get moving then!” I told Louise. “I will go in and kill the patrol. You activate the Jammer that I gave you, kill the officers and get Cecilia out. Then together we will fight those pesky catgirls if they come for us.”

“Understood.”

“After you activate the Jammer, we will no longer be able to talk to each other,” I said. “So be careful.”

“I know. Don’t worry!” Louise assured me. “Well, there is one more thing though …”

“What’s it?”

“What should I do with that Rika girl?”

“You are free to use your own judgement, but personally I think that we have no reason to let her live after she has served her purpose.”

“I see,” Louise replied, and cut off the communication.

I glanced at the naked corpse dangling from the tree nearby. Her teary eyes were wide open, and her cheeks were still wet. The girl’s tongue stuck out of her mouth, smearing saliva all over her lips and chin. Urine ran down her thighs from her crotch, as she pissed herself when I hanged her. She cried like a baby and begged for mercy, but I hanged her anyway. For someone who had just joined the Imperial army for only three days, most likely she hadn’t done anything that could make her deserve this cruel fate. But if I let her go, one day she would come back, just like Rika. I spared her last time and now we met again as enemies.

I activated my vision and charged toward the enemy camp. It was not long before I saw the two patroling soldiers.

zako4.jpg zako3.jpg

There was no need to think, I simply let my combat reflexes, honed by the countless times cutting down girls, kick in. I plunged at the unsuspecting soldiers and slashed horizontally at the half naked girl with transparent clothes in the left. She was saved from instant death by her big boobs, which absorbed most of the damage and was mutilated badly by the attack. She dropped her weapon and fell to the ground, gasping and panting. Blood oozed from the gaping wound across her ruined breasts.

Not wasting anytime, I turned to face the blonde in bikini. She had such a beautiful abdomen that I couldn’t resist the urge to thrust my sword at her cute belly button. The blade went through all the way until its cross-guard touched her stomach. I stared at her pretty face, marred by fear and agony, and grabbed the back of her head, pulling it close to me. I gave her a deep kiss, our tongues twisting inside her mouth until the girl went limp.

I let the lifeless body go and returned to my first victim. She looked at me as I walked to her side, whimpering pathetically. “Please …” Paying no heed to her plea, I raised my leg and stomped down hard on her neck, squashing her flat.

“Enough for the appetizer, it is time for the main course,”

I said, turning around. In front of me a short haired catgirl who was staring at me with an eye full of lust.

1b_tora1.jpg
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

1a_hyo2.jpg

“Tora! Jaga! He is coming!” Hyo warned her friends through telepathy.

There was no answer.

“Tora! Jaga! Do you hear me?” Hyo sent another message, but the result was the same. What the hell? Has something happened to them?

Hyo looked toward the locations of the other catgirls. They were forming a triangle surrounding the camp so that they could discover the Lady-killer’s assault no matter where he came from. Tora was on her right while Jaga was on her left. Hyo couldn’t find anything suspicious with either of them through her infrared vision. Then there was only one explanation. Her telepathy device had malfunctioned. It had never happened before, but the possibility was not zero.

“Damn it!” Hyo let out a curse. “Why does it have to stop working now?”

But cursing would not solve the problem. If she couldn’t contact the other girls then she had no choice but going to their places and talking to them in person. Hyo sighed and sprinted toward Jaga’s position.

“What’s the matter?” Jaga asked when Hyo stopped in front of her, clearly puzzled.

“Have you received my message?”

“Nope,” Jaga shook her head.

“Damn!” Hyo cursed again. “So there is no doubt. My device is no longer working.”

“What? How?” Jaga was astonished.

“I don’t know,” Hyo replied. “But now is not the time for that. He is coming. Send a message to Tora to warn her.”

“Okay,” Jaga nodded. She stayed silent for a while, but her eyebrows gradually narrowed. “There is no answer.”

“What?”

There is no fucking way, Hyo thought. But she had to make sure. “Send me a message then!”

Jaga nodded. After a few seconds, she asked. “Did you receive it?”

“No.”

“So mine is broken as well,” Jaga said, clearly confused.

“Both of our devices malfunction at the same time? What the fuck?” Hyo cried. Then a thought suddenly came to her. “Perhaps the enemy is doing something to block our telepathy?”

“Are they capable of doing something like that? I have never heard of telepathy being blocked? Not even once.”

“Whatever! We need to regroup with Tora then we will decide what to do next.” Hyo declared. But when she turned to the third catgirl’s direction. “Wait! She is moving out?”

There was no mistake. Tora had left her position and sprinted to where the Lady-killer came from. He must have got close enough for Tora to see him from where she was. It was not hard to deduce what happened next. Tora must have sent messages to inform them of the enemy’s arrival, but there was no answer so she decided to go to meet him on her own.

“Damn that idiot! She should have regrouped with us instead of going there alone.”

“Shall we go as well to help her?”

“Wait! Look!” Hyo pointed to the camp. She was not sure what had happened, but most of the soldiers there were lying still on the ground. Were they attacked? How? There was no way the Lady-killer could have already got there. Did he have an accomplice? If that was the case, how could the accomplice manage to inflitrate the camp without being noticed? Then the realization hit her like a punch in the crotch.

“The supply car!” Hyo shouted.

“What of it?”

“The rebels must have hijacked the supply car and disguised as our soldiers.”

“I don’t think that they could easily fool our soldiers just by wearing the uniform.” Jaga said, not convinced.

“I don’t know what exactly has happened,” Hyo lowered her head, staring at the ground. “But obviously we are under a coordinated attack.”

What should I do? Hyo thought. Retreat? Considering the ultimate goal of the operation and the fact that so many unforeseen incidents had happened, retreating was the best option. But Tora had already engaged the enemy. They couldn’t leave her, and they couldn’t send her a message to tell her to retreat either. On the other hand, going to help Tora was risky. There were unknown enemies here, so there was a possibility that they would get wiped out, and the boss would never known what had happened. Yes, she must report to the boss immediately. But it was impossible since their telepathy had been blocked.

What should I do? What should I do?

Hyo was at her wit’s end. The boss had made her the leader of this group, but she had never fulfilled her responsibilities. She couldn’t control Tora and she let Jaga being tormented, and now when they were facing a tough situation, she couldn’t make a decision.

“You retreat,” Jaga told her. “I will check the camp then go to Tora’s place.”

“No, you go, I will stay,” Hyo protested.

“You are more important than me,” Jaga replied.

“Do not say that!” Hyo yelled at other girl’s face.

“Beside, you don’t have to run all the way to the boss.” Jaga ignored her burst of emotion and continued. “If our telepathy is being blocked by the enemy, then it’s possible that your device will work again when you have gone far enough.”

“It’s true,” Hyo conceded. She sighed, “You should have been the leader instead of me.”

“Oh, really?” Jaga giggled. “Then don’t disobey my order. Go!”

“Don’t die, Jaga!” Hyo looked at her friend, on the verge of tears

“I don’t intend to. I will flee if things get ugly, so don’t worry.” Jaga smiled, her hand touching Hyo’s cheek. “And don’t cry! Your face is ugly when you cry!”

Hyo laughed, then she turned away. “I will be back!” She said, and started running.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Oh dear. Things definitely don't look good for poor Rika. A shame; I had hopes that she might be the exception to the rule and get to survive for being such an obedient little captive. Maybe Louise will have a change of heart, but right now that seems unlikely!

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
bummer :( the sudden change of heart by the MC towards mercy appears to be a radical departure from the previous chapter.
Now we have to either:
-Kill Louise and the MC (now let's forget about that)
-Pray for the mercy of louise (which is very little to begin with)
-Sneak past Louise and the MC, praying that they forget about you, then run as fast she can and pray that she bypasses the detonator's range, then have it removed when she gets to safety. This is actually her best chance to escape, the MC is busy with thr catgirl and Louise may just forget about her as she heads to the officers.

But even then, she would also have to pray after she inevitably gets returned to the front that she never ever meets the MC again. Which is also unlikely to happen if the empire is going to fall as the title alludes to.

I don't like her chances :(

But I'm still rooting for her. :)

Why did he have to kill Hotaru though so sad :(

I know you can do it Rika :) don't give up! :)

Last edited:

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Poor Rika D:
But she already betray the Empire. May be she can't go back at this point.
Let's hope she alive and live in small town. (Zakolover usually ruin my hope -_-")

ZakoLover

Club Regular
Chapter 4 - 6

louise1.jpg

Louise was moving to the backside of the house, carrying an assault rifle she picked up on the way. The plasma gun had built-in recognition system, which could prevent her from using it to shoot squad leaders. The gun belong to Rika and Hotaru though, so Louise didn’t know whether it would work against leaders of a different squad. But there was no need to leave it to chance, so she decided to deal with them with a normal gun. After all, if they were having sex, they shouldn’t be wearing armors.

As she expected, the two girls were completely naked, sweating and panting. Sakura was lying face up, while Honoka was tucking her head between the corporal’s legs, licking her pussy up and down.

“I am cumming!” Sakura moaned.

Louise remembered this girl, who she met briefly when she arrived at the camp. She didn’t seem to be a bad girl, but Louise had to save Cecilia and she wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone in the way. She decided to delay the execution of the two officers a little though, allowing Sakura to have the last orgasm of her life.

Sakura screamed as her pussy exploded, spraying her body fluid all over Honoka’s face. Sakura’s body arched, her face twisted by pleasure. She moaned and cummed, and her juice kept flowing out like a river. After a little while, Sakura opened her eyes, and her jaw dropped when she saw Louise. A series of different expressions chased themselves across the corporal’s face: shock, disbelief and finally fear. After all, she had just found a gun barrel pointing at her vulnerable body.

“Wait, what?”

Louise pulled the trigger, spraying bullets at the two officers’ curvaceous naked bodies. When Louise stopped firing, both of them were dead. Sakura’s breasts were riddled by lead, while Honoka had multiple wounds at her back and buttocks. The sergeant died face down, her head still burying in her lover’s crotch.

Louise sighed. Irina and Inessa were friendly to her; the sniper girls took care of her; and this corporal had shown her sympathy. But she killed them all. She knew that they were enemies, and they were only nice to her because they thought that she was one of them. They were invaders, who came to kill her people and rob her land, and they wouldn’t have thought twice before shooting at her if they had known that she was a rebel. She owed them no loyalty. She knew that, but still, she felt like she was a traitor.

Stop thinking about it! Cecilia is waiting!

Yes, she shouldn’t wasting time thinking about these things. She hadn’t rescued Cecilia yet, the pesky catgirls were still out there, and she should leave that Rika girl alone for too long. She should hurry.

Louise returned to the front of the house and found Rika, who was still waiting for her as instructed. "Search the bodies for the key to that door!" She commanded.

Rika did what she was ordered. She took a bundle of keys from Irina's body and proceeded to unlocked the door to the house. Louise pushed the girl to go inside first, then she followed suit. This small house had only one single room, dark and dusty. It was almost empty, having nothing but a woman chained to a pillar in the middle of the room.

“Cecilia!” She shouted.

“Louise?” The woman raised her face, astonished to see her. She look exhausted, but there were no visible injuries on her body.

“Unchain her!” Louise ordered. Rika approached Cecilia and tried each key of the bundle she had on the lock. After about a minute, the rebel commander was free.

“I heard the gunfire. I thought that the Agent is coming for me. But it turns out to be you.” Cecilia said. She appeared to be still strong enough to move on her own.

“He is here too,” Louise replied. “We will talk later. Let's go!”

There was only one thing left that had to be done: the disposal of the girl named Rika. After all, Louise no longer needed her. Rika seemed to sense what was going to happen to her. She looked at Louise with her teary eyes.

“Please …”

Should she kill her or not? She had killed six people in order to save Cecilia, but now Cecilia was free, did she need to kill anymore? All the killing she did today had put a strain on her. She was tired now, very tired. Why? It was like she had never killed before, so why was today different?

“Louise,” Cecilia said, “if you don’t want to, you don’t have to.”

Louise had realized the reason. Yeah, it is much easier to kill someone who is shooting at you, Louise sighed. Maybe she was more suited to fighting the enemies in the front line than a infiltration mission like this.

"Fine, this is your lucky day!" Louise turned to Rika, growling. "But remember! The next time I see you, I will shoot you in the head.”

Louise chained Rika to the pillar in Cecilia’s place, and left the house with her friend.

1b_tora2.jpg

The catgirl before me was not the one who I met that night. She was tall and her body was partly covered by fur. She was looking at me with her left eye, since the other was hidden behind her white hairs. I wondered where the other two were. Were they not here, or were they going to Louise’s place? Whatever the case was, the fact didn’t change that I was going to have an one-on-one fight with this girl.

“So, Lady-killer! We meet at last!” The catgirl grinned, revealing predatory fangs. I prepared my sword, ready for battle.

Letting out a roar purely animalistic, she flew at me. I swung my blade at her when she was in range. With her momentum, it was impossible for her to dodge. The powerful blow would cut the furry catgirl in half if she didn’t block it, or send her flying if she tried to. To my surprise, she deflected my attack with ease. The clash between my sword and her claws nearly made me lose grip on my weapon, which meant clearly this girl’s physical strength was far greater than what her appearance suggested.

She was insanely fast too. Her movement was so quick that the claws on her two hands appeared to blur into one. Her deadly curved nails wove a dance of death between us, keeping me at bay. After exchanging a few blows, her right hand snaked out and nicked my neck. Then she immediately moved back, evading my blade which came too late to chop off her arm.

She smiled at me, licking the blood on the tip of her claws. It didn’t hurt much, so the cuts must be shallow. She could have killed or incapacitated me with the previous attack, but she chose not to. I felt like I was a trapped mouse, being toyed by a cat.

“You are good,” she said. “But still far inferior to the former owner of that blade.”

“You know her?” I raised my eyebrows.

“Of course I do,” she laughed. “I am the one who caught her.”

I was shocked by her declaration. I still remembered the crazy woman who was the most dangerous opponent that I had ever faced. Did this catgirl just claim that she was even stronger than her?

“That was a tough fight though. I lost my right eye." The girl continued, lifting the hairs covering her right eye, revealing her wound. “So I was very excited when I heard about your victory against her. Now I am quite disappointed though. How did you kill her? I doubt that you could defeat her in a fair fight.”

I didn’t answer, standing still in my guarding stance. I won the battle against Haruka mainly because she underestimated me. If I could somehow make this girl drop her guard, then maybe I would have a chance. She was already playing with me, so maybe …

Without any warning, the catgirl hurled herself at me. I aimed another swing at her using all of my strength, but she danced beneath it and sheared her claws through my arms right above the wrist. I screamed in agony as my blade and the hand holding it dropped to the ground.

"Disappointed indeed," the catgirl giggled. "But there is another way for a man to entertain a girl."

The girl jumped at me, pushing me to fall back. I had no strength left to resist, and I was too overwhelmed by the pain to think about it anyway. She was on top of me. Her pretty face was close to mine, very close. Her cheeks were flustered red and she was panting heavily.

“Let’s fuck!” She whispered to my ear. "And don't disappoint me this time, or I will chop your other sword off."

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Aww can't they just take Rika along with them at this point? Interrogate her, maybe convert her to the Rebel side or something, but I am at least happy she survives for another day. As for Tora, goddamn she is thirsty, can't wait for MC to turn it on her.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Oh dang, did I read that wrong or did the protagonist just lose a hand? ...The first thing my mind came to after that was her being fisted by his bloody stump. I don't know why, I don't even find that concept particularly appealing, I'm just especially more fucked up than usual today I suppose, lol.

Just can't wait for this Tora chick to get what's coming to her. Hope she gets a good sexy death. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
If Rika can get back to the Empire. She should decide to leave the army and find other job that more suit for her.
If she met him 2 times. Third time can happen D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.