End of Flash by 2021: What about this game? (1 Viewer)

Artesb

Potential Patron
I've only recently learnt about the end of all flash games by December 2020, and was wondering if this game was to be shut down as well, or if there were any mesures taken to save it
Thankfully (my utmost excuses if this isn't the right thread)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
That is my understanding. Some browsers have already ceased supporting flash games. Note that I don't play SDT.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i think most users have learned to use the standalone flash players. you can specifically use older versions that run the game better and don't have to worry about web browser junk
the loaderpack i put together has a windows standalone flash player

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
sby sby : What makes you think SDT plays faster on Flash 11?

I tried with the v.11 of your loaderpack and my v.25 side by side, with all features disabled (sweat, spit, strand shaders, dialogue, sounds, etc.), a white background and no clothes, both girls were SD Chan 2, and both versions had 9 FPS, going down to 4 when the girl moved.

I didn't notice any significant differences between the two.

I have a fairly powerful PC (Windows 10, AMD Athlon X4 870K, 3.9 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 2GB GPU) but I guess it doesn't really matter because it was almost the same on my old PC.

Excuse my noob question, but maybe you have some information I don't know?

OK fleet fleet (PM sent).

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
sby sby and SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror ,
Should you desire to continue your discussion on how fast SDT plays in different configurations, please condcut it via private message or start a new thread.
It is off-topic in this thread.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.