Dynamic Hair Request (1 Viewer)

KingJigglyTits

Potential Patron
I swore I made this thread before. Either I forgot to post it, or the thread broke the rules and was removed. If this thread is breaking any rules, then please let me know and offer an alternative. I'm not sure if it's breaking the "Do not request imports that have already been made." rule and/or the "Do not request backgrouds, skin codes, mods, or anything other than hair imports/hair accessories." rule.

But if this isn't breaking any rules, then my request is for someone to make a Dynamic Hair out of a hair from the user Chance.
https://www.undertow.club/downloads/palutena-static-hairstyle.37/
Their Palutena hair to be specific. I would ask the user myself, but they haven't been active since 2013.

Thanks in advance for those willing to give this a try for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
i too would like to see this hair become dynamic.
I'll repeat the same offer that I made to KingJigglyTits KingJigglyTits : if you're willing to trace the PNG into a vector file then I'll animate it.

This hairstyle is fairly long and animating it will be somewhat tricky. If you decide to get involved, learn a new skill, and contribute something to the Undertow forum -- then I'll happily help you along and handle the animation tasks.

If you don't intend to get involved and you're simply asking someone else to do all of the work -- then you'll need to wait for another modder to take an interest in this request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.