"dream" Dialogue with Audio Clips - Need SWF (1 Viewer)

Gord

Potential Patron
Hello,

I really like this game and I wanted to give something back. I was originally creating a Sasha Grey Audio Dialogue (which I may revisit), but I found this voice actress that sounded really sexy (I believe it was linked on this forum).

http://audioboo.fm/dream

So anyways, I went through all of her sexy dialogues and threw together a dialogue with audio clips. It took longer than expected because I wanted to normalize all of the audio, but then some of the clips were too staticy to use, etc. I need someone with the flash knowledge to combine the audio clips into a mod. I haven't created anything like this before, so hopefully I did it right and no one yells at me lol. Anyways, see attached files, and have a good one.

Attachments

dreamDialogue.txt
4.6 KB · Views: 2,846

dreamAudio.zip
4.9 MB · Views: 2,363

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Gord said:
Hello,

I really like this game and I wanted to give something back. I was originally creating a Sasha Grey Audio Dialogue (which I may revisit), but I found this voice actress that sounded really sexy (I believe it was linked on this forum).

http://audioboo.fm/dream

So anyways, I went through all of her sexy dialogues and threw together a dialogue with audio clips. It took longer than expected because I wanted to normalize all of the audio, but then some of the clips were too staticy to use, etc. I need someone with the flash knowledge to combine the audio clips into a mod. I haven't created anything like this before, so hopefully I did it right and no one yells at me lol. Anyways, see attached files, and have a good one.
As the only person who seems to make audio dialogues, I'll take a look at this.

Update: I've finally started on this. I'm half way done.

Done

gark32

Potential Patron
i can never get anything to download on filefactory, it just says 'all free download slots are in use'. it's kinda bullshit.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
gark32 said:
i can never get anything to download on filefactory, it just says 'all free download slots are in use'. it's kinda bullshit.
If I get around to it I'll try to (re)upload it to bitshare.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
mattyp said:
hey anon,
anything happening with this dialogue? or has it been permanently removed?
Removed because A)I was asked to, and then B) Threatened with a DMCA claim after I removed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.