1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downloading Archive on a Mac

Discussion in 'Help' started by diablo-intercept, Aug 24, 2014.

1. diablo-intercept

diablo-intercept Potential Patron

I'm running OSX 10.0.4 on a Macbook air, and I can't seem to successfully open the zip file of the archive, with Keka or the 7zip thing. Any idea as to what to do? I mean, all I really want are some select dynamic hairs by Kojiro...

When I use Keka I get this message:
    Error code 2 using "p7zip"
    Fatal error

I should also mention I am not very tech savvy

2. SyntaxTerror

SyntaxTerror Swell Supporter Content Creator

I don't really know for Apple thingies, but 7zip has sometime problems with images, a solution may be to copy the folder to another location then open it normally.
    7zx is maybe better than Keka (or not).

Anyway, I hate all those open source programs that are so laggy and never work properly. Being free is not an excuse when it is so easy to buy a gun and go in a shop to rob a genuine program... ::)

[EDIT] As I see that many people have problems with the 7zip archive in four parts, I'm currently uploading a RAR archive in one part, with also a version with the PNG hair names cleaned and without duplicates, and a third archive with only SWF mods.
    It should be ready tomorrow if I do not have problems with the upload (I'll put a link in this thread).

3. diablo-intercept

diablo-intercept Potential Patron

Danke schön

4. SyntaxTerror

SyntaxTerror Swell Supporter Content Creator