Downloading Archive on a Mac (1 Viewer)

diablo-intercept

Potential Patron
I'm running OSX 10.0.4 on a Macbook air, and I can't seem to successfully open the zip file of the archive, with Keka or the 7zip thing. Any idea as to what to do? I mean, all I really want are some select dynamic hairs by Kojiro...

When I use Keka I get this message:
Error code 2 using "p7zip"
Fatal error

I should also mention I am not very tech savvy

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I don't really know for Apple thingies, but 7zip has sometime problems with images, a solution may be to copy the folder to another location then open it normally.
7zx is maybe better than Keka (or not).

Anyway, I hate all those open source programs that are so laggy and never work properly. Being free is not an excuse when it is so easy to buy a gun and go in a shop to rob a genuine program... ::)

[EDIT] As I see that many people have problems with the 7zip archive in four parts, I'm currently uploading a RAR archive in one part, with also a version with the PNG hair names cleaned and without duplicates, and a third archive with only SWF mods.
It should be ready tomorrow if I do not have problems with the upload (I'll put a link in this thread).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.