Archive & Game download (Check Here Before Requesting) (1 Viewer)

C

crusaderbond

Awesome stuff! I just wanted to say thanks, I switched over to linux and lost a bunch of my files because I am stupid.

This collection is even more extensive than my old one.

Also the download music is freaking me out. In a good way though.

;D

PhearMan

Potential Patron
I can't extract Anonymous_Archive_v17.zip.002, Anonymous_Archive_v17.zip.003, Anonymous_Archive_v17.zip.004. When I right click on them and click Extract Files it asks me for a password I left it blank for Anonymous_Archive_v17.zip.001 and it worked. But with all the others it does nothing if I don't put a password. Do the last 3 parts even have a password? I tried anonymous and Anonymous already.

sclover13

Content Creator
According to the first post it seems Anon hasn't updated the Archive since March 2013. He pops in every once in a while, but recently has been more infrequent.

Despite his more than commendable work keeping this archive alive up until now, it may be safe to assume that someone else should take on the responsibility of the archive.

May I also cast my vote for a torrentable version this time around? 8)

Darneha

Potential Patron
I'm having trouble with the archives, can't extract any of them nor open them using the archive program recommended, nor winrar. Can someone help me?

Riven1978

Potential Patron
Bumping this;

Archive 17 seems to be currently broken, I have tried both Locations of Downloads and the same thing happens.

During the extraction process a lot to actually extract but 7Z seems to stall at Anonymous_Archive_v17\ZZ_Unknown\Unknown (9).png ..... as in only way for me to close is to Shut the process down in the taskmanager. Going through the list in the extraction process the error that comes up for all of them is a Unsupported Compression Method. There are 7205 files in the one i am looking at right now that has this error and no way to copy over which ones are popping the error since the program Hard Locks. Willing to try any solutions or Ideas that other people have to open these.

Tweak

Potential Patron
17 isn't broken.

I just downloaded it from a combination of 3 host sites, all my checksums matched and 7zip extracted it without asking for a password or other problems.

I don't know what to tell you other than to follow the instructions repeated so many times throughout this thread.

Derpydile

Potential Patron
Having the same issue as riven.

A lot of the files at becoming available without any issue, but there's a good number that are coming up with the compression method error, and as Riven said, it stays at 74%.

All checksums were good, filepaths matched, and I only unzipped .001

Final

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
Someone suggest something to listen to while downloading the archive, Final has failed to appear and name a new song.

Man, is this still a thing or something? I have plenty of new songs to name.
I am quite honestly interested how many of the views of the YouTube video still linked in the first post are due to me being such a tainy cat.

S

slarg1

has someone found out how to extract archive v17. I tried what was said in thread to no help

or can someone explain it if i missed something?

I keep getting unexpected end of archive or damaged/unknown format

randomcookie

Potential Patron
I couldn't get it to work either. After some google-fu I managed to find a torrent of the archive that someone was kind enough to upload to isohunt- works much better.

http://isohunt.to/torrent_details/9790251/Anonymous-Archive-v17-7z

Murdoc53

Content Creator
someone should put all of these on http://g.e-hentai.org/

there is a bunch there already, but most are the stupid preview images and there is a lack of updated content

Jeddaven

Potential Patron
I can't manage to get any files to extract properly. The names as shown on FileFactory are:

Anonymous_Archive_v17.zip.001
Anonymous_Archive_v17.zip.002
Anonymous_Archive_v17.zip.003
Anonymous_Archive_v17.zip.004

Extracting any with 7-Zip (either 32-bit or 64-bit version) says that the file cannot be extracted as an archive. removing the .00(X) extension results in the same error. Extracting with the tool built into windows says that the file is empty. Windows also shows the only compatible programs as being Firefox.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Jeddaven said:
I can't manage to get any files to extract properly. The names as shown on FileFactory are:

Anonymous_Archive_v17.zip.001
Anonymous_Archive_v17.zip.002
Anonymous_Archive_v17.zip.003
Anonymous_Archive_v17.zip.004

Extracting any with 7-Zip (either 32-bit or 64-bit version) says that the file cannot be extracted as an archive. removing the .00(X) extension results in the same error. Extracting with the tool built into windows says that the file is empty. Windows also shows the only compatible programs as being Firefox.

One or more of those archive parts are broken, then.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=7.msg76622#msg76622

^Torrent link^

It is legit. I just downloaded it in under 15 minutes. 45+ seeders. Unzips to just about 975MB. But take note... this is updated as of MARCH 2013... over a year ago. (Perhaps final edition?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.